How old are you guys?

How old are you guys?


  • Total voters
    42
optimisticzoomer

optimisticzoomer

Salutations my children
Joined
May 24, 2020
Posts
34,591
Reputation
55,381
I'm 17
 
Last edited:
19cel
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: أحمد
Nice dox attempt
 
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
19 in few months
 
16
 
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
I think average is like 15-16 here now tbh, makes me feel oldcel every time I come here. We need a similar forum for 25+ males still trying to improve themselves, youthmaxx, etc
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lach, Pedro Zanatta, Deleted member 4209 and 4 others
I think average is like 15 here now tbh, makes me feel oldcel every time I come here. We need a similar forum for 25+ males still trying to improve themselves.
I should throw myself away after seeing the ages posted here tbh
 
  • +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel
I think average is like 15-16 here now tbh, makes me feel oldcel every time I come here. We need a similar forum for 25+ males still trying to improve themselves, youthmaxx, etc
im fkn 22 and i feel retired compared to these ppl
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pedro Zanatta, Deleted member 4383 and Schizoidcel
I think average is like 15-16 here now tbh, makes me feel oldcel every time I come here. We need a similar forum for 25+ males still trying to improve themselves, youthmaxx, etc
Yea, my ignore list has grown a lot in the past few months thanks to threads like this.

OldRooster's Rule: All unmoderated interweb forums will become right leaning over time. All unagerestricted interweb forums will become teen dominated over time.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel, Deleted member 5746 and AbandonShip
I think average is like 15-16 here now tbh, makes me feel oldcel every time I come here. We need a similar forum for 25+ males still trying to improve themselves, youthmaxx, etc
Lookism has plenty of oldcels
 
1590609779248
 
34
 
  • +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel
i turn 18 in 3 weeks
 

Similar threads

arlo_420
Replies
35
Views
235
james_2006
james_2006
real_rxz
Replies
31
Views
134
TheSadAlbanian
TheSadAlbanian
chris34
Replies
7
Views
43
Nocturnal
Nocturnal
Vincent Freeman
Replies
11
Views
58
5.5psl
5.5psl
C
Replies
7
Views
33
Nicklz
Nicklz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top