How old were your parents when they had you?

Need2Ascend

Need2Ascend

Ascended so hard
The best age for getting children probably is middle teens to early 20s from a evolutionary perspective, basically as soon as you are fully developed and sexually mature. That's not really possible nowadays, because ideally you first establish a decent life. I don't even know if I will ever have kids given the future that is ahead of us, but if I do it definitely shouldn't be too late and with a young girl. Apparently the older the parents the higher the risk of physical, mental and hormonal fails.

My parents were both kind of old and I had probably the worst bone development in human history, even though I would have been supposed to be chad... but a lot of things came together in my case

Would be interesting to know from the forum chads @Amnesia @Salludon @Lars @ArvidGustavsson @Xangsane @Prettyboy @forevergymcelling @the rest

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, Beetlejuice and Erik-Jón
Mom 21 dad 28

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend
I’m gonna habe kid with my gf when I’m 28 too probs. Too young rn approaching mid 20’s

• +1
18 and 20

• Woah
Reactions: Deprived and Need2Ascend
too fucking old

old crustacean atlantean aged sperm

OGRE if ur parents aren't in their prime with an entire ancestral history of raw milk drinking saturated fat meat eating seasonal fruit eating barefoot walking natural body movement exercising BEASTS firing on all cylinders launching you into the stratosphere of ascension with the power of 800 years of epigenetic upregulation and mogging on your side as the wings of ascension

O
V
E
R

• So Sad
Dad: 39
Mom: 30 (but almost 31)

• +1
25 and 35

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend and Erik-Jón
The best age for getting children probably is middle teens to early 20s from a evolutionary perspective, basically as soon as you are fully developed and sexually mature. That's not really possible nowadays, because ideally you first establish a decent life. I don't even know if I will ever have kids given the future that is ahead of us, but if I do it definitely shouldn't be too late and with a young girl. Apparently the older the parents the higher the risk of physical, mental and hormonal fails.

My parents were both kind of old and I had probably the worst bone development in human history, even though I would have been supposed to be chad... but a lot of things came together in my case

Would be interesting to know from the forum chads @Amnesia @Salludon @Lars @ArvidGustavsson @Xangsane @Prettyboy @forevergymcelling @the rest
My mom was 23 at my birth:feelshehe:

• +1
both 30's

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Need2Ascend
Mom 19 , Dad 26

• +1
Mom 33 and dad 43.

I have boomer parents even though I'm a zoomer. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Need2Ascend and Erik-Jón
Mom 33 and dad 43.

I have boomer parents even though I'm a zoomer. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

So mom was born in '63 or '64 and you in either '97 or '98? That's the only way your mom could be a Boomer and you a Zoomer.

So mom was born in '63 or '64 and you in either '97 or '98? That's the only way your mom could be a Boomer and you a Zoomer.
'98 yes :forcedsmile:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220616-173713_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220616-173713_Chrome.jpg
    551.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: currylightskin and Deleted member 2403
Mom:19
Dad:21

Quite young

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin and Need2Ascend
37 dad 29 mom

• +1
i thought u were 97 bc u claimed 24 early in the year, 98 is BORDERLINE zoomer it is basically early zoomer which is much different to a late zoomer for example

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
i thought u were 97 bc u claimed 24 early in the year, 98 is BORDERLINE zoomer it is basically early zoomer which is much different to a late zoomer for example
Yes I am, my birthday is in March.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
Doesn't matter I'm zoomer :soy::soy::soy:

• Hmm...
Doesn't matter I'm zoomer :soy::soy::soy:
u are a zoomer but 97 are basically millennials they were teens in the early 2010's and were popular pre social media think chloe moretz and shit, but 98 ppl like mendes were popular during social media

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Slayer if you're not joking
Average age ethnics have children at, nothing special(except the fact that im the same age yet I have no children:feelswhy:)

• So Sad
u are a zoomer but 97 are basically millennials they were teens in the early 2010's and were popular pre social media think chloe moretz and shit, but 98 ppl like mendes were popular during social media
Nig i was born in 98 I don't care what you have to say :forcedsmile:.

That being said yeah early zoomers are different than late zoomers. Early zoomers have the best genetics from the previous generation, but late zoomers have the best genetics of the zoomer generation. It's the same with every generation because people who are usually born early in a generation, usually share the same parent generation with those who were born mid and late of the previous generation. Which is why I wish I was born earlier in the millennial years because 6ft actually meant something to millennial women, where as 6ft is considered the bare minimum for zoomer foids.

Hypergamy is an ever upwards trend.
Gen X foids will be 6'3 only when they come of age.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Mom 30, dad 28

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, efidescontinuado and Need2Ascend
34-34

• +1
early 30s

• +1
Nig i was born in 98 I don't care what you have to say :forcedsmile:.

That being said yeah early zoomers are different than late zoomers. Early zoomers have the best genetics from the previous generation, but late zoomers have the best genetics of the zoomer generation. It's the same with every generation because people who are usually born early in a generation, usually share the same parent generation with those who were born mid and late of the previous generation. Which is why I wish I was born earlier in the millennial years because 6ft actually meant something to millennial women, where as 6ft is considered the bare minimum for zoomer foids.

Hypergamy is an ever upwards trend.
Gen X foids will be 6'3 only when they come of age.
Your sister's hot ?

Too old

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend and Deleted member 16369
Your sister's hot ?
Nigga you know I can't answer that question :forcedsmile:. And no, in my opinion she's a high tier becky at most, but going off all the subhumans mainland curries that keep posting subhuman curry foids here as "stacypreets", in India she'd be a stacypreet.

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
Pm pic I'll arrange marriage yallah
Nigga you know I can't answer that question :forcedsmile:. And no, in my opinion she's a high tier becky at most, but going off all the subhumans mainland regarded curries keep posting here as "stacypreets", in India she'd be a stacypreet.

Pm pic I'll arrange marriage yallah
No, she only like brown guys that look like John Abraham (when he was young and had long hair like in dhoom) :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Over for you and literally 99% of curries :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Attachments

• tumblr_2071de4cc1c466024cadc4bea5ab01cf_1eafec37_500.gif
    tumblr_2071de4cc1c466024cadc4bea5ab01cf_1eafec37_500.gif
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • 2gijy0tysqgsrvq4_1616399383.jpeg
    2gijy0tysqgsrvq4_1616399383.jpeg
    22.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: currylightskin
Who cares about her opinion Bhai . I'm taking her to dubai
No, she only like brown guys that look like John Abraham (when he was young and had long hair like in dhoom) :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Over for you and literally 99% of curries :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Who cares about her opinion Bhai . I'm taking her to dubai
She doesn't like Arabs unless they are levantines. Sorry but even if I had control of who my sister was marrying, I'd make sure it was to a tall (6'1) lightskin rich chadpreet.

I can't waste her lightskin genetics on any random curry.

She doesn't like Arabs unless they are levantines. Sorry but even if I had control of who my sister was marrying, I'd make sure it was to a tall (6'1) lightskin rich chadpreet.

I can't waste her lightskin genetics on any random curry.
This how I look like nigga. I'm gonna marry her 🤙

Attachments

• 2901740_currylightskinnew.jpg
    2901740_currylightskinnew.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Hmm...
Reactions: CFW432
Mom 37 (nearly 38)
Dad 41
Mine were basically the same. I'm at least brain wise fine, but bones didn't develop as they should at all. Hormones are on the low side also. what about you?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2403, Gargantuan and BoneDensity
26 & 23

• +1
21 and 22

• +1
Brutal, mine were dad 39 and mum 37. How are you and your siblings doing if you have any?
My two brothers are doing fine, and are nt and have many friends, my older brother has a family. I got the shit of the bunch and have aspergers and adhd. Much more likely to get that with older parents. My younger brother has adhd but is doing good, much better than me. The positive thing about older parents is you get stories about the 1960s, 70s and 80s, but other than that not much

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and Need2Ascend
Dad 29 mum 22

Last edited:
  • +1
Mine were basically the same. I'm at least brain wise fine, but bones didn't develop as they should at all. Hormones are on the low side also. what about you?
I've been an asthmatic since I was 8 or so so I mouth breathed a lot during my childhood years + never had good oral posture because of it.
Not sure how much more forward-grown I could have been, had I not faced these issues.

But thankfully, my face turned out okay-ish, though. Brain is definitely fine as well. Probably didn't fulfil my genetic potential due to an unideal environment but thankfully I didn't end up as my dad.
He has probably been mouth breathing for many decades now (snoring) so his jawline is mostly invisible now, he's got a very low hyoid, long+narrow face etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and Need2Ascend
I've been an asthmatic since I was 8 or so so I mouth breathed a lot during my childhood years + never had good oral posture because of it.
Not sure how much more forward-grown I could have been, had I not faced these issues.

But thankfully, my face turned out okay-ish, though. Brain is definitely fine as well. Probably didn't fulfil my genetic potential due to an unideal environment but thankfully I didn't end up as my dad.
He has probably been mouth breathing for many decades now (snoring) so his jawline is mostly invisible now, he's got a very low hyoid, long+narrow face etc.
Imagine we could turn back to being an early teenager 12-14yo, with the knowledge we know have. We could have fixed almost everything easily.

I don't know much about asthma, but improving breathing with breathwork(buteyko) and cutting out conventional hygiene products, and instead using natural oils (argan, almond, jojoba, sunflower, ...) could help too

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan