How old were your parents when they had you?

Imagine we could turn back to being an early teenager 12-14yo, with the knowledge we know have. We could have fixed almost everything easily.

I don't know much about asthma, but improving breathing with breathwork(buteyko) and cutting out conventional hygiene products, and instead using natural oils (argan, almond, jojoba, sunflower, ...) could help too
Spot on.

My asthma isn't severe, thankfully. I hardly need any medication, if any, these days.

Buteyko is definitely helpful, I use the Frolov breathing device as well to increase CO2 levels in my body (everyone could benefit from this)

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend
Spot on.

My asthma isn't severe, thankfully. I hardly need any medication, if any, these days.

Buteyko is definitely helpful, I use the Frolov breathing device as well to increase CO2 levels in my body (everyone could benefit from this)
Nice, I didn't know about the device. I do reduced breathing around 3-4min daily monday-friday, for over half a year now. I had maybe too high expectations but it definitely helps with a lot of things. Meditation and better health in one. It seems it has diminishing returns now passt a certain point. How do you do it?

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
Dad was 26 or 27 I think. Mom was 24

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado and Need2Ascend
you cannot be that dumb thinking the younger the parents the better looking the children
lul
I obv didn't mean it literally lol. But generally less gene mutations etc.. which translates to better development: More NT, better hormones and so on.

• +1
Reactions: Enfant terrible
Nice, I didn't know about the device. I do reduced breathing around 3-4min daily monday-friday, for over half a year now. I had maybe too high expectations but it definitely helps with a lot of things. Meditation and better health in one. It seems it has diminishing returns now passt a certain point. How do you do it?
I used to use the Frolov breathing device daily, for like 10 minutes or so, earlier this year.

I've been slacking a bit for the last few months, though.

I need to turn it into a daily habit again.

• +1
mom 25 dad 28 and me mom only bought biological food for me, i love her

• +1