HOW OVER IS IT? (DOCTOR PRESCRIBED CORTICOSTEROIDS AT 9 YEARS OLD)

child__

child__

LTN
I've been diagnosed with asthma (genetically, sister also has it) at a very young age and doctors prescribed me salbutamol, flixotide and montelukast. Later on they prescribed me ventolin too but I didn't use it. Salbutamol and flixotide are both corticosteroids and idk if they fucked up my growth or not. Both my parents are 175-173 and I grew to be 190 (Taller than my 193cm classmate tho :lul:) and could it be a possibility that salbutamol flixotide and all the other drugs made an effect on my growth? Thankfully I didn't use it that consistently, like 3-5 times a week. I also didn't have a "growth spurt" I just grew consistently 10cm a year. I'm only now concerned because my asthma is getting worse out of nowhere.

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
just dont take ur inhaler thats what i do. only use in a severe emergency

• +1
Reactions: child__
Brutal, I'm practically my sister's height and i spammed seretide not knowing the effects

• +1
Looksmaxing? Why do people ask these kinds of questions here?

• +1
Reactions: child__ and ryuken
do the inhalers fuck up ur body wtf do they even do besides expanding lungs
talking abt salbutamol specifically they are good as an appetite suppressant and before exercise tbh but they can stunt your growth if you take too much for a long period of time and can give you permanent tremors

• +1
talking abt salbutamol specifically they are good as an appetite suppressant and before exercise tbh but they can stunt your growth if you take too much for a long period of time and can give you permanent tremors
what would be considered too much tho?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back