How over is it for me?

I cant hit the foids making fun of me, theyll record it, put it on their retarded instagram pages and then the kpop stans will doxx me. I could beat the shit out of them if i wanted to, they do some shit diet where they starve and theyre severly underweight (they still have hot ass boobs and bodies tho :feelsree: )

OVER

JFL I'm not telling you to beat up girls. But they will think twice before making fun of you to your face. I've never ever seen a girl mock a big gymcelled guy to his face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27987
Why cant i edit my replies wtf is this cucked update. I meant yo say i have 2029q8 kpop stans making fun of me because they make memes of me and send them to autistic groupchats. OVER

• WTF
Reactions: aspiringexcel
JFL I'm not telling you to beat up girls. But they will think twice before making fun of you to your face. I've never ever seen a girl mock a big gymcelled guy to his face.
I cant go to the gym until im 16 in my cucked country. I also dont want to rape my collagen with steroids.

• +1
Reactions: ascension
Sofia, i speak all balkan languages tho
im east eu jfl, balkan, east eu in general is full of retards. YOu should give yourself time i looked sub0 at 17 let alone 15.

• JFL
Ericharrismaxx

Do Calisthenics

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Do Calisthenics
Ill do that shit and grow out bangs and update in a few weeks
Hope you niggas wont descend me even more:lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938
straight girls don't like short guys for some reason and you're 1.69m
prevent that balding as much as you can or get a hairtransplant if it's truly over for your hair
you would look better with longer hair

SEAmaxx to asia, asian girls > white girls, there your height won't be a problem.
You are 100% able to slay in asia.

failos
* jaw
* eyes
* lack of forward growth? (it is likely)

I think you're gonna make it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938
straight girls don't like short guys for some reason and you're 1.69m
prevent that balding as much as you can or get a hairtransplant if it's truly over for your hair
you would look better with longer hair

SEAmaxx to asia, asian girls > white girls, there your height won't be a problem.
You are 100% able to slay in asia.

failos
* jaw
* eyes
* lack of forward growth? (it is likely)

I think you're gonna make it.
ID rather die than SEAmaxx. Its basically betabuxxing, but for guys that are too broke to betabuxx white girls. Asian beauty standards are very different from western ones so asian girls that SEAmaxxers rate 6 are usually 3s in their countries.

I Like foids like dasha taran but they like gooks :woke: :woke: I refuse to betabuxx thai leftovers

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 25938 and Deleted member 27987
Truly over

• So Sad
Drink raw milk + get on HGH or Mk (but I doubt you are low inhib enough for no. 2&3) and get a lot of sleep, so you might grow taller. You wouldn‘t get bullied if you weren‘t that short

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
ID rather die than SEAmaxx. Its basically betabuxxing, but for guys that are too broke to betabuxx white girls. Asian beauty standards are very different from western ones so asian girls that SEAmaxxers rate 6 are usually 3s in their countries.

I Like foids like dasha taran but they like gooks :woke: :woke: I refuse to betabuxx thai leftovers
Cope, Seethe, Mald?

I care about them jungkook stans BECAUSE THEYRE LITERAL RICH STACIES, theyre also virgins however delusional enough to think a korean guy would want them. After hs it will just become worse.

Even if i used skincare and shit it wouldnt change my bone structure.

I dont want to seamaxx because thats just betabuxxing, most jbw theorists are curries

Over
where r u from actually

foids from my class call me the goofy rapist, take my pics and make memes about me and send it to their kpop groupchats. OVER
It's because of yo avi

• JFL
Lol you don’t get bullied by your looks stop lying i see people who look just as bad as you everyday in my school infact 60% of the guys are at the same loox lvl as you.

But with your looks women will ignore you

Have you lose your virginity yet?

Lol you don’t get bullied by your looks stop lying i see people who look just as bad as you everyday in my school infact 60% of the guys are at the same loox lvl as you.

wasnt he 15

Nigga why would i be on an obscure incel forum then.
No.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, Deleted member 27987, Dr. Bludy and 2 others
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 27987, dutchboi and aspiringexcel
  • +1
Reactions: allahcel
those girls seem shit tho, in my school even the subhumans dont get that treatment, like, they'll be teased but not alot
fucking kpop stans. Theyre stacies so its even worse

those girls seem shit tho, in my school even the subhumans dont get that treatment, like, they'll be teased but not alot
Yeah that’s what exactly what i meant he dosen’t look subhuman enough to get bullied solely for his looks. The only thing that might would happen to him would be that women would ignore that he even exist.

Ur cooked my nigga. Just go for ugly gooks/chinks and maybe you can get some play

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
Solid 1/10

If you werent white

Mtn
are you this racist to black people irl? u seem kinda nt in ur older videos on yt, how did u even get like this jfl

what you look like in the mirror is much more accurate. Take a pic from 6 feet to show us closer to what you look like irl. Selfies are really distorted.

foids from my class call me the goofy rapist, take my pics and make memes about me and send it to their kpop groupchats. OVER
nigga where do u live. is every other zoomer foid obsessed with korea

nigga where do u live. is every other zoomer foid obsessed with korea
Bulgaria
I even larped as a girl while talking in serbian bulgarian and croatian (balkan languages are basically the same shit)
Foids argued if chinks gooks or japs are more handsome
The worst thing is that chinks collagen doesnt get raped and they dont go bald and can look 20 at fucking 45
OVER :feelswhy: :feelswhy:

Attachments

• 2F38C4D1-5765-457B-968E-700463C8B3FF.jpeg
    2F38C4D1-5765-457B-968E-700463C8B3FF.jpeg
    862.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Dr. Bludy and aspiringexcel
Treba orbitalna osteotomia brate

I care about them jungkook stans BECAUSE THEYRE LITERAL RICH STACIES, theyre also virgins however delusional enough to think a korean guy would want them. After hs it will just become worse.

Even if i used skincare and shit it wouldnt change my bone structure.
Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

My new fav user on here

• +1
169cm, ogre bulgarian and croatian genes, got brutally cyberbullied and turned into a meme. Balding at 15.
View attachment 2177414
photoshopped upper left corner because this pic is a screenshot taken by my friend. This is the one of my better pics
Why tf they make u into a meme

U dont look that bad wtf

The only guy ik that ppl turned into a meme was some guy that still wanted to play tag at 14 and brought his magic wand to school everyday (stick with glitter glue)

Why tf they make u into a meme

U dont look that bad wtf
As i said this is one of my better pics. Idk nigga they just take pics of me randomly and send it to their retarded kpop groupchats :feelswhy:

As i said this is one of my better pics. Idk nigga they just take pics of me randomly and send it to their retarded kpop groupchats :feelswhy:

Your very young but you need to bulk up and gain weight as a start also invest into your schooling fuck the whores in your school 5 years from now you will forget they existed.

What you need to do is to focus on your studies use chat gpt every day to help get a well rounded understanding of the topic and invest larger amounts of your time learning a trade if your 16 buy an electricians course that way when you do finish high school you can straight away go into electrical you can do this or you can do an engineering course or some thing but use your age to your advantage because the hob goblins in your age group aren't going to be.

If not this do something even smarter learn coding that way you have secured a job that pays around 70 k a year give or take.

Another thing is learn your driving then you can buy a shitty cheap car and do deliveries save up enough for a Hgv course and you can earn up to 50 k a year.

Or you can go into medicine they pay intense dividens sometimes 450 k either way use your age to your advantage

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Your very young but you need to bulk up and gain weight as a start also invest into your schooling fuck the whores in your school 5 years from now you will forget they existed.

What you need to do is to focus on your studies use chat gpt every day to help get a well rounded understanding of the topic and invest larger amounts of your time learning a trade if your 16 buy an electricians course that way when you do finish high school you can straight away go into electrical you can do this or you can do an engineering course or some thing but use your age to your advantage because the hob goblins in your age group aren't going to be.

If not this do something even smarter learn coding that way you have secured a job that pays around 70 k a year give or take.

Another thing is learn your driving then you can buy a shitty cheap car and do deliveries save up enough for a Hgv course and you can earn up to 50 k a year.

Or you can go into medicine they pay intense dividens sometimes 450 k either way use your age to your advantage
I live in a corrupted shithole nigga.
I refuse to wage slave, i have a few stocks that some cuck uncle gave to me.

I wont forget about those foids because they ruined my life JFL

I like kpop, but fucking hell, kpop stans are a stain on the human race.
THEY MADE ME INTO A FUCKING AUTIST.

I am hyperfixated on stalking gooks now because of the foids from my class. I may even know more than them.
B60233d92493c60ad0acbf6da060b575

Over for people that dont look like this nigga here

I live in a corrupted shithole nigga.
I refuse to wage slave, i have a few stocks that some cuck uncle gave to me.

I wont forget about those foids because they ruined my life JFL

If you don't wage slave your gonna forever be stuck a low tier normie and unless you want to turn 30 without a partner I suggest you start now the only reason I havent gotten surgery yet is I'm literally disabled I have dyspraxia if I didn't have that I wouldn't be on this shitty forum

If you don't wage slave your gonna forever be stuck a low tier normie and unless you want to turn 30 without a partner I suggest you start now the only reason I havent gotten surgery yet is I'm literally disabled I have dyspraxia if I didn't have that I wouldn't be on this shitty forum
Im a LTN? HOLY SHIT THANKS DUDE.
Lifefuel.
Still not wagelsaving im a sigma made to escape the matrix (jews)