How over is it for me?

Over for people that dont look like this nigga here
He gets mogged by:

Unnamed 1

There's always a bigger Asian.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: curlyheadfelipe and aspiringexcel
It's over for your looks I guess atleast where u live but still Nt>Everything so don't lose hopes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: copefuel, St.TikTokcel and aspiringexcel
It's over for your looks I guess atleast where u live but still Nt>Everything so don't lose hopes
Yeah, I don't think he's going to be NT after posting on here.

Yeah, I don't think he's going to be NT after posting on here.
Over for .orgcels :feelswhy: im a lurker of like 6 months too

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938 and copefuel
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28904 and aspiringexcel
You look like normal dude. Not ugly at all but you look like Finnish school shooter bit.

• JFL
Reactions: copefuel and Dr. Bludy
weak MTN - strong LTN imo. somewhat unattractive but there are a lot more uglier ppl than you. but you probably need to be MTN proper to not get openly disrespected. kpopmaxxing for whites is a delusion dont turn out like these clowns

Attachments

• AA1aiALR.jpg
    AA1aiALR.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 0
  • article-2645950-1E66385100000578-652_636x382.jpg
    article-2645950-1E66385100000578-652_636x382.jpg
    218.5 KB · Views: 0
everyone has potential dont worry op

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel
@cloUder is this a larp?
Subhuman claiming that gooks mog, also somehow bulgaryan. Jfl might be some ricecel you pissed off larping.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
@cloUder is this a larp?
Subhuman claiming that gooks mog, also somehow bulgaryan. Jfl might be some ricecel you pissed off larping.

its a LARPing aznidentitycel
Bulgarian girls dont like gooks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
weak MTN - strong LTN imo. somewhat unattractive but there are a lot more uglier ppl than you. but you probably need to be MTN proper to not get openly disrespected. kpopmaxxing for whites is a delusion dont turn out like these clowns
first image is a hoax. it was confirmed that the guy is AI generated and he never existed

Chad lite after hair skin and lean

• JFL
@cloUder is this a larp?
first image is a hoax. it was confirmed that the guy is AI generated and he never existed
Its fucking over if you fags think im an aznidentityfag.

It is not confirmed nigga you made this shit up.

Clouder is the one larping and hes most likely a noodlewhore. He called me an aznidentity user because i said SEAmonkey foids arent more desired than white foids

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938
Brutal. But there‘s hope, you are still young. Make best use of your puberty, being a depressed basement dweller will fuck up your development, avoid at all costs
Best piece of advice ive senn on her yet

• +1
Reactions: Kerbouchard
u look average probably just get better at taking pics lol

Its fucking over if you fags think im an aznidentityfag.

It is not confirmed nigga you made this shit up.

Clouder is the one larping and hes most likely a noodlewhore. He called me an aznidentity user because i said SEAmonkey foids arent more desired than white foids
shut the fuck up you larping asian cuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938
First you said im a cheesyrumble alt
then you said im an aznidentityfag
Then im AI generated.
Pick one of those jfl.

Lmao you have 0 reading comprehension. Kys asap

169cm, ogre bulgarian and croatian genes, got brutally cyberbullied and turned into a meme. Balding at 15.
View attachment 2177414
photoshopped upper left corner because this pic is a screenshot taken by my friend. This is the one of my better pics
169 cm= 5'5"

Attachments

• It's ovER for you bro..mp4
    1.3 MB
  • JFL
@aspiringexcel

Attachments

• StHamudi.mp4
    970.3 KB
  • So Sad
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904, Deleted member 25938 and latincell95
dc about rating but love the avi, make me chuckle everytime

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904 and aspiringexcel
169cm, ogre bulgarian and croatian genes, got brutally cyberbullied and turned into a meme. Balding at 15.
View attachment 2177414
photoshopped upper left corner because this pic is a screenshot taken by my friend. This is the one of my better pics
You look like a LTN version of Arvid Gustavsson.
You can still do a lot to improve your looks.

View attachment 2177414
Yeah bro SEA is ur only hope

View attachment 2177414
Extremely over, you’ll never get thick Asian hair, “foids” calling you the goofy rapist is WILD 😭 would never happen if you were Asian

• JFL
Extremely over, you’ll never get thick Asian hair, “foids” calling you the goofy rapist is WILD 😭 would never happen if you were Asian
Oh shut up you asian jewmerican. You have been stalking my profile for like 30 minutes already

You WILL NEVER be a native NEA mogger like jackson wang

Oh shut up you asian jewmerican. You have been stalking my profile for like 30 minutes already

You WILL NEVER be a native NEA mogger like jackson wang
I’m just saying the truth, it’s over for balkancels they extremely dysgenic

Im also NEA but that’s irrelevant, my entire bone structure is better, my hair is thicker and I won’t bald by 20, I’m taller, my physique is better, Asians just better than you, your just angry at the fact “rich stacies” bully you but they would go out with people like me 😹

it‘s over im sorry, i hope you find something else to live for

• So Sad
I’m just saying the truth, it’s over for balkancels they extremely dysgenic

Im also NEA but that’s irrelevant, my entire bone structure is better, my hair is thicker and I won’t bald by 20, I’m taller, my physique is better, Asians just better than you, your just angry at the fact “rich stacies” bully you but they would go out with people like me 😹
being asian is equally brutal

View attachment 2177414
You can try carrotmaxing

• JFL
Nonyou don't schery.

• Hmm...
View attachment 2177414
rape victim

• JFL
You look alot like your pfp

• JFL
Bump

• JFL
brutalno ako si ovo stvarno ti

• So Sad
View attachment 2177414
over go kys

• JFL
foids from my class call me the goofy rapist, take my pics and make memes about me and send it to their kpop groupchats. OVER
grape them in minecraft

• JFL
those girls seem shit tho, in my school even the subhumans dont get that treatment, like, they'll be teased but not alot
if i was to rope in his situation i'd do it columbine style

• So Sad
View attachment 2177414
Uralic pheno

• JFL
Ima jos slika gdje sam ascnedovan sa mid tier subhuman na mid tier LTN

Brutal.

I Thought i have a russian pheno but makes sense

Its better now JFL
You do have a Russian pheno tbh but I don’t know what the standard Russian pheno is

• +1