How over is it if you live in a major city like NYC?

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
Theres gigachads and chads everywhere here, apparently there are more females living here than men but I cant imagine that would change the situation since hypergamy is rampant.
Obviously its ogre for an ugly guy like me, but I'm noticing most normie tier guys cant even get sex outside of the occasional long term relationship. Maybe it's just my blackpilled mindset but idk.
The only non attractive guys I see regularly with girls are spicks that bring over their immigrant wives.

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one and BrettyBoy
Money and status are also very important in NYC, are you high earning or high status? I assume not.

Same tbh we have a lot of chads where I live

Normies and high tier normies are invisible to primes

This world is cruel man

Money and status are also very important in NYC, are you high earning or high status? I assume not.
That's not true at all, I see drugged out slackers fucking females all the time.
I live in a (((diverse))) area so I wish I could run JBW but I'm too ugly

That's not true at all, I see drugged out slackers fucking females all the time.
I was referring primarily to Manhattan and gentrified parts of Brooklyn. Which borough are you in? The Bronx?

Last edited:
depends on how ugly you are... if you are 5 and tall with good styling and look maxing u will be good...

The bigger the city the harder it will be to get laid if you're not in the top 5% looks-wise. The competition will be too fierce.

But if you're gigachad a big city is heaven because you can have insane harems.

Yeah I live in the bronx.

It doesn't matter where you live, being subhuman means it's over everywhere.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chosen-one, fobos, kobecel and 5 others
Tinder has destroyed things worse than you think,

Average / Ugly foids do not even need to be getting fucked by the Tinder Chads. The very act of matching with Chads and exchanging flirty comments boosts their Egos and self-worth sky high making it even more unlikely she will give the "cute guy" she met at the bus stop a chance.

Tinder has been very very kind to the top 20% of men. It's like shooting fish in a barel for them. Harems are formed around the city. When Chad's feeling horny he just messages them.. "whats up? Can i come round?".

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one, Looksmaxer-van-NL, kobecel and 1 other person
Shut yo crusty mf ass up. There is 8 million mother fuckers in your dirty ass city legit just ask girls out on a date on the street until one says yes lmao. So easy yet you are rotting in your basement

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
> white and living in the bronx
Just stop being poor bro
It's not even that I'm poor, most of NYC is expensive as hell these days unless you live in the projects. Our rent is $1,000 a month
Shut yo crusty mf ass up. There is 8 million mother fuckers in your dirty ass city legit just ask girls out on a date on the street until one says yes lmao. So easy yet you are rotting in your basement
implying I have a basement.
Also those numbers are cope since:
  1. Half of those 8 million are men.
  2. Hypergamy is completely out of control here.
  3. I'm in the bottom percentile of attractiveness.
  4. Cold aproach doesnt work

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one, kobecel, androidcel and 1 other person
It's not even that I'm poor, most of NYC is expensive as hell these days unless you live in the projects. Our rent is $1,000 a month

If 1 out of the thousands you can approach in a day dosent even give you a shot just ldar

I'm coming to NYC next week for a weeks holiday on my own. I'm going to try and slay with my English accent. Booked accommodation in Brooklyn.

What are my chances?

Move to the projects and run JBW game with the single black mothers :lul:
I'm coming to NYC next week for a weeks holiday on my own. I'm going to try and slay with my English accent. Booked accommodation in Brooklyn.

What are my chances?
If you're attractive, your accent will provide a slight boost with millennial harry potter fans and post-wall pseudointellectuals

• JFL
Reactions: chosen-one and Death Tourist

What are my chances?
Ot depends how good your accent is and how attractive you are.
Its NYC so these girls have probably met thousands of British tourist guys with accents, it would be way more effective if you went to somewhere less touristy

Move to the projects and run JBW game with the single black mothers :lul:

If you're attractive, your accent will provide a slight boost with millennial harry potter fans and post-wall pseudointellectuals

Please good sir, could you give me some location information on these "projects"? Preferably ones near subway stations

Gigachads? Nyc? Ok boyo :feelshaha:

• JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
NYC is probably Chad central right after Los Angeles
Never have ever seen a good looking dude, maybe one chang on the subway and that's it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1084
NYC is probably Chad central right after Los Angeles
Maybe in absolute numbers but not in relative terms. You are overlooking the hordes of poor, ethnic subhumans who commute into the city to wagecuck.

The bigger the city the harder it will be to get laid if you're not in the top 5% looks-wise. The competition will be too fierce.

But if you're gigachad a big city is heaven because you can have insane harems.
Statistics say otherwise

I'm convinced you always have the most chance in a big city regardless of your looks level. Good luck slaying anything when you live in a tiny village that has 10 foids in it.

The only time I ever got laid in the UK was in London. Kiev in Ukraine was better than a provincial Russian city. I've always done much better in Bangkok than in other areas of Thailand. The bigger the city the better, IMO.

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one, Stingray, kobecel and 1 other person
Yes, there are so many options and so many chads who mog you on whichever front.

Pretty fucking ogre ngl

Running JBW in an area with other whites who mog you... nope, face > everything.

just kill yourself if you are subhuman and live in a big city in the west scrape money together and move to the mountains where you can rot in peace only delusional bluepillers believe that non chads can get laid in big metropolitan areas it might have been so 25 years ago but not today with tinder etc.

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one and Deleted member 245