How over is it when my face is still bloated at 121 pounds?

ApacheMaxx

ApacheMaxx

Iron
I’m 18 and 5’9. I started going to the gym at 17, weighing about the same as now. So i went on a bulk obviously, and gained about 44 pounds in a year. Even though I didn’t know shit about the blackpill back then, I started to get displeased with the look of my face when I was near 154 pounds, even though as I am aware now, it starts to look noticeably bloated quite sooner. In my peak bulk, when I was over 154 pounds, my face looked actually obese on photos, like if someone would have seen it without my slim neck on a photo, they would probably assume I weighted maybe 187 pounds or more, compared to my height. I discovered the blackpill on the end of the school year, and started a caloric deficit over summer.

In September, I was noticably leaner, but I didn’t want to ever check my weight, because - as I correctly suspected, my face looked more fat than it should be. So i stayed in caloric deficit all the way until this point, and as of today, I decided to finally check my weight. Being 121 pounds again wasn’t that shocking, as I was expecting a simillar weight. However, it’s just so frustrating that almost nothing changed, my ogee curve didn’t really improve much from when i was 16, I just started taking better photos, and have a better diet. My face is still fucking round with very inward gonions and no ramus, I’m still a boneless cuck. My facial structure is basically the same as my mother, who had a fucking moonface when anorectic in her youth, while my father has above average bones, but I got just his coloring. I already sent my pics here twice, was rated MTN - high MTN. I will now just send my face privately to someone. In the end, I want to say that my life quality greatly improved when I started improving my looks, but is still pisses me off that I have to be sub 12% bodyfat to look average.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: shalomnigga, Deleted member 29581, synock21 and 2 others
Mentalcel bloated or actually bloated?

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
121 pounds, jfl ban this foid

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Spergi, CalulArgintiu59, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and 12 others
It means it's time for cheek liposuction

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Jason Voorhees
Apache and 5'8 its over for you, you could've been 6'3 warrior buffallo, but you got the rat spirit instead :lul: :lul: :lul:

No buffalo spirit for your bones

laughs cage GIF

• JFL
Reactions: mike21, Sushifart, lookism and 9 others
Apache and 5'8 its over for you, you could've been 6'3 warrior buffallo, but you got the rat spirit instead :lul: :lul: :lul:

No buffalo spirit for your bones

laughs cage GIF
Don"t talk shit to me nigga mann
wolf GIF

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: mike21, Sushifart, HardmaxxOrDeath and 1 other person
Don"t talk shit to me nigga mann
wolf GIF
This nigga doens't even possess the wolf spirit 😭😭😭💀💀
Buddy isn't even the eagle, horse nor bufallo, or even the bear spirit.
Funny GIF

BRO IS THE SNOW GOOSE SPIRIT... A FUCKING GOOSE

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: mike21, Sushifart, horizontallytall and 2 others
I’m 18 and 5’9. I started going to the gym at 17, weighing about the same as now. So i went on a bulk obviously, and gained about 44 pounds in a year. Even though I didn’t know shit about the blackpill back then, I started to get displeased with the look of my face when I was near 154 pounds, even though as I am aware now, it starts to look noticeably bloated quite sooner. In my peak bulk, when I was over 154 pounds, my face looked actually obese on photos, like if someone would have seen it without my slim neck on a photo, they would probably assume I weighted maybe 187 pounds or more, compared to my height. I discovered the blackpill on the end of the school year, and started a caloric deficit over summer.

In September, I was noticably leaner, but I didn’t want to ever check my weight, because - as I correctly suspected, my face looked more fat than it should be. So i stayed in caloric deficit all the way until this point, and as of today, I decided to finally check my weight. Being 121 pounds again wasn’t that shocking, as I was expecting a simillar weight. However, it’s just so frustrating that almost nothing changed, my ogee curve didn’t really improve much from when i was 16, I just started taking better photos, and have a better diet. My face is still fucking round with very inward gonions and no ramus, I’m still a boneless cuck. My facial structure is basically the same as my mother, who had a fucking moonface when anorectic in her youth, while my father has above average bones, but I got just his coloring. I already sent my pics here twice, was rated MTN - high MTN. I will now just send my face privately to someone. In the end, I want to say that my life quality greatly improved when I started improving my looks, but is still pisses me off that I have to be sub 12% bodyfat to look average.
if you are even capable of hitting 121 pounds without sudden and acute organ failure its already over

It means it's time for cheek liposuction
This imo. Some people have very resistant fat pads in their faces. They have a fat face even at very low bf %. Even "boneless" people with normal fatpads have bone definition when they are at low bf. Fat is generally more often responsible for a bloated face that bones.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, It'snotover and shabby890
DIY buccal fat removal… :feelshah::forcedsmile:
is there no one that knows that ice can cause fat cell suicide? Cryoliposys, therefore you can actually freeze off the cheek fat, jfl looksmax forum aka dementia.org
@Preston

is there no one that knows that ice can cause fat cell suicide? Cryoliposys, therefore you can actually freeze off the cheek fat, jfl looksmax forum aka dementia.org
@Preston
I’ve done DIY cryolipolysis maybe 20 times in summer, doesn’t do shit, or maybe very insignificant results

@Preston
Iirc it's not designed for buccal or liposmal fat

This imo. Some people have very resistant fat pads in their faces. They have a fat face even at very low bf %. Even "boneless" people with normal fatpads have bone definition when they are at low bf. Fat is generally more often responsible for a bloated face that bones.
No, I should specify that only my lower third is bloated, and it’s because of my round gonions and short ramus + narrow lower jaw. I don’t want to argue about craniofacial knowledge, but in my opinion the fat deposit or thick skin thing is cope, or maybe minimal. It’s all about the size and shape of your skull

Designed? what do you mean designed, it's the body, cryoliposis can occur anywhere there's fat cells lol... The fuck you mean?
LIrc my ass cuck
I'm talking about the cool sculpting device. Jfl if you think diy is going to do shit

• +1
Reactions: ApacheMaxx
I'm talking about the cool sculpting device. Jfl if you think diy is going to do shit
You realize i have the full tutorial for the cool sculpting the device? Scientist have already figured out perfect temp for cryoliposys, which means you just have to replace the frozen gel bag every time to have same temp, and i can still do the machine

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: DR. NICKGA, It'snotover and shabby890
You realize i have the full tutorial for the cool sculpting the device? Scientist have already figured out perfect temp for cryoliposys, which means you just have to replace the frozen gel bag every time to have same temp, and i can still do the machine
What are your results?.
How do you target cheek fat with the machine

and it’s because of my round gonions and short ramus + narrow lower jaw.
Then if you are really low bf try chewing to see if jaw width is holding you back. Honestly short ramus and inward gonions is cope plenty of tik tog fags have them and still keep lean face.

What are your results?.
How do you target cheek fat with the machine
the machine isn't really neccessary, but for full effectiveness, i wear a retainer (Protecting teeth from cold, then i slide a frozen gel pack into my cheek, and another one to press on the top of the cheek, afterwards i try to induce blood flow to do cryoliposys,

as for time with applied cold, you should feel your body, take regular pauses if newbie.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: DR. NICKGA and shabby890
No, I should specify that only my lower third is bloated, and it’s because of my round gonions and short ramus + narrow lower jaw. I don’t want to argue about craniofacial knowledge, but in my opinion the fat deposit or thick skin thing is cope, or maybe minimal. It’s all about the size and shape of your skull
Some groups of people eg. EA are genetically predispositioned to have larger fat stores and thicker skin. Due to climate etc.

Then if you are really low bf try chewing to see if jaw width is holding you back. Honestly short ramus and inward gonions is cope plenty of tik tog fags have them and still keep lean face.
Man how tf are you here from july 22 and you think chewing actually ascends bad lower third. You should have seen my face after I chewed mastic gum, when you have a weak jaw and you so called “chewmaxx”, it makes it even more bloated, and no, it’s not any sign of hypertrophy, it only temporarily gives it a “pump” which rounds your jaw even more when it’s round

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover
Man how tf are you here from july 22 and you think chewing actually ascends bad lower third. You should have seen my face after I chewed mastic gum, when you have a weak jaw and you so called “chewmaxx”, it makes it even more bloated, and no, it’s not any sign of hypertrophy, it only temporarily gives it a “pump” which rounds your jaw even more when it’s round
Nigga depends by how bad the situation is. If you have a fucking narrow jaw with 140 degrees gonial angle and 0 ramus it’s obvious that chewing will make you look like shit but plenty of people with average jaw bone looks better with some masseter, from the front it helped me too. Sorry if masseters descends you but don't act like it’s the same for everyone.

Also show me one guy with round gonions and short ramus who has even hollow-ish cheeks, it’s bullshit. All tiktok prettyboys who are a little recessed/downward grown are attractive because of very good soft features and coloring, which I don’t have

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and chadintraining
Jfl at even mods talking about fat liposuction. Or "bloat". What you have is called craniofacial dystrophy, IN WHICH YOUR FUCKING BONES ARENT AS FORWARD AS THEY SHOULD

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
121 at 5'9? And you still have bloat? Is it actual fat or do you just not have bones?

ur just boneless or absolute shit fat distribution genes over either way

Send pics in pm

May be able to give you some advice

Also show me one guy with round gonions and short ramus who has even hollow-ish cheeks, it’s bullshit. All tiktok prettyboys who are a little recessed/downward grown are attractive because of very good soft features and coloring, which I don’t have
Sean Opry has inward gonions and not the best ramus

David Gandy has a pretty good ramus along with Dellisola (who has slight hollowing)

All these people have inward gonions

Chewing with short ramus and inward gonions is a bad idea as it will result in the bloated masseter look, making his face look even more round

• Hmm...
Reactions: It'snotover
Jfl at even mods talking about fat liposuction. Or "bloat". What you have is called craniofacial dystrophy, IN WHICH YOUR FUCKING BONES ARENT AS FORWARD AS THEY SHOULD
Bloat and water retention are a real thing and can make your bones look worse

However, you still need the bones for debloating to have a noticeable effect

Chewing with short ramus and inward gonions is a bad idea as it will result in the bloated masseter look, making his face look even more round
Yes and no because the bone with time remodel, but it depends how much of short ramus it is and if it is because most guys here have a skewed perception of facial bones.

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining

44 pounds in a year? yeah sure 40 lbs is fat btw

Same for me wide zygos and buccal fat here

greycel bought vip so over 😂

Yes and no because the bone with time remodel, but it depends how much of short ramus it is and if it is because most guys here have a skewed perception of facial bones.
I don’t know much about how bone remodeling works, but I am assuming there are more factors going into it

However, I 100% agree with your last point

A lot on this forum unironically believe this:

- If you don’t have the forward growth of Barrett, people will call you recessed

-If you don’t have a super long ramus, you have no ramus/a short ramus

-If you don’t have massive bones popping out everywhere on your skull, you are boneless

-You are too short if you are under 6’5

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679, Dele Alli Regen and It'snotover
I don’t know much about how bone remodeling works, but I am assuming there are more factors going into it

- If you don’t have the forward growth of Barrett, people will call you recessed

-If you don’t have massive bones popping out everywhere on your skull, you are boneless

100% agreed bro, the line between being based and an autist is very thin and a big part of the forum unfortunately does not have the real conception of the average looks or what is really achievable with surgeries and tend to overrate bones role a bit too much, when the thing that matter the most is if a face is pleasant to look at or not and the "boneless" part is a meme since not having top first percentile bones doesn’t mean boneless, a face that visibly lacks support is boneless not one without cromagnon tier robustness. Realistically this place now is good just for shitposting not much more.

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining
greycel bought vip so over 😂
Says the one using the word “greycel” lmao, I bought the cheapest one in September because I needed to delete some easily researchable posts with my face on this forum, before some of my friends who learned the lingo from tiktok would find out cuz of my old username, for which you also need to pay to change it

I know I don’t have bones because my mother had circular face while at very low bf%, I also most likely had low prenatal T because of her diet, my ogee curve didn’t exist and was completely flat until recently, now at the same low bf I have a little one, which could unironically be a result of fucking bonesmashing for what I know. I can send u my pics privately, if you don’t mind giving some insight

I know I don’t have bones because my mother had circular face while at very low bf%, I also most likely had low prenatal T because of her diet, my ogee curve didn’t exist and was completely flat until recently, now at the same low bf I have a little one, which could unironically be a result of fucking bonesmashing for what I know. I can send u my pics privately, if you mind giving some insight
What is your ogee curve like now, and do you have any form of hollowing, even in frauded lighting

I know I don’t have bones because my mother had circular face while at very low bf%, I also most likely had low prenatal T because of her diet, my ogee curve didn’t exist and was completely flat until recently, now at the same low bf I have a little one, which could unironically be a result of fucking bonesmashing for what I know. I can send u my pics privately, if you don’t mind giving some insight
Good way to know your prenatal t levels is if your ring or index finger is longer

If it is ring, your prenatal t was likely higher and vice versa

What is your ogee curve like now, and do you have any form of hollowing, even in frauded lighting
It’s okay under certan lightning, but more because of the cheek slope, not zygo bone mass, I can feel there’s just s little of it. And I do have a slight hollowing in certain lightning or angles, in other lightning when taking selfie from arm reach distance, my face is round asf, especially like the first 30 minutes after waking up, it’s slimmer in the evening I think

I would have send the pictures to you @chadintraining as well as another guy who offered his help right away, but I have to do it using imgur, so I will upload it there soon