How over is it when my face is still bloated at 121 pounds?

ApacheMaxx

ApacheMaxx

Iron
I’m 18 and 5’9. I started going to the gym at 17, weighing about the same as now. So i went on a bulk obviously, and gained about 44 pounds in a year. Even though I didn’t know shit about the blackpill back then, I started to get displeased with the look of my face when I was near 154 pounds, even though as I am aware now, it starts to look noticeably bloated quite sooner. In my peak bulk, when I was over 154 pounds, my face looked actually obese on photos, like if someone would have seen it without my slim neck on a photo, they would probably assume I weighted maybe 187 pounds or more, compared to my height. I discovered the blackpill on the end of the school year, and started a caloric deficit over summer.

In September, I was noticably leaner, but I didn’t want to ever check my weight, because - as I correctly suspected, my face looked more fat than it should be. So i stayed in caloric deficit all the way until this point, and as of today, I decided to finally check my weight. Being 121 pounds again wasn’t that shocking, as I was expecting a simillar weight. However, it’s just so frustrating that almost nothing changed, my ogee curve didn’t really improve much from when i was 16, I just started taking better photos, and have a better diet. My face is still fucking round with very inward gonions and no ramus, I’m still a boneless cuck. My facial structure is basically the same as my mother, who had a fucking moonface when anorectic in her youth, while my father has above average bones, but I got just his coloring. I already sent my pics here twice, was rated MTN - high MTN. I will now just send my face privately to someone. In the end, I want to say that my life quality greatly improved when I started improving my looks, but is still pisses me off that I have to be sub 12% bodyfat to look average.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: shalomnigga, Deleted member 29581, synock21 and 2 others
It’s okay under certan lightning, but more because of the cheek slope, not zygo bone mass, I can feel there’s just s little of it. And I do have a slight hollowing in certain lightning or angles, in other lightning when taking selfie from arm reach distance, my face is round asf, especially like the first 30 minutes after waking up, it’s slimmer in the evening I think
I don’t think most people even have that level of ogee curve and hollowing, so that is good

How is your ogee curve from the 3/4 view

Did you at least ascend or become more attractive with lean maxxing

Did you at least ascend or become more attractive with lean maxxing
Yeah, before getting fat I didn’t care about my face at all, then I was fat, now when I’m lean with softmaxxing I get occasional ioi’s and an okay number of matches on tinder, although from slightly frauded pictures. And I started existing for my girl classmates, but it’s still very much not enough when you combine it with being 5’9 in tall country

Last edited:
Also show me one guy with round gonions and short ramus who has even hollow-ish cheeks, it’s bullshit. All tiktok prettyboys who are a little recessed/downward grown are attractive because of very good soft features and coloring, which I don’t have
O pry

I’m 18 and 5’9. I started going to the gym at 17, weighing about the same as now. So i went on a bulk obviously, and gained about 44 pounds in a year. Even though I didn’t know shit about the blackpill back then, I started to get displeased with the look of my face when I was near 154 pounds, even though as I am aware now, it starts to look noticeably bloated quite sooner. In my peak bulk, when I was over 154 pounds, my face looked actually obese on photos, like if someone would have seen it without my slim neck on a photo, they would probably assume I weighted maybe 187 pounds or more, compared to my height. I discovered the blackpill on the end of the school year, and started a caloric deficit over summer.

In September, I was noticably leaner, but I didn’t want to ever check my weight, because - as I correctly suspected, my face looked more fat than it should be. So i stayed in caloric deficit all the way until this point, and as of today, I decided to finally check my weight. Being 121 pounds again wasn’t that shocking, as I was expecting a simillar weight. However, it’s just so frustrating that almost nothing changed, my ogee curve didn’t really improve much from when i was 16, I just started taking better photos, and have a better diet. My face is still fucking round with very inward gonions and no ramus, I’m still a boneless cuck. My facial structure is basically the same as my mother, who had a fucking moonface when anorectic in her youth, while my father has above average bones, but I got just his coloring. I already sent my pics here twice, was rated MTN - high MTN. I will now just send my face privately to someone. In the end, I want to say that my life quality greatly improved when I started improving my looks, but is still pisses me off that I have to be sub 12% bodyfat to look average.
Same brother it's over

Dm pic

Maybe body dysmorphia bro no way that’s true and you still look fat facially

damn 120 lbs is fucked, the lowest i've ever gone is 115 I had hollow cheeks but my area looked fucked.

The water retention could be caused by estrogen and/or electrolyte imbalance