@ how over it is for average normie on tinder and dating apps

D

Deleted member 16220

🥰
I made an account but the results are jfl tier. Are we all gonna just die alone or die incel or something. I am 6'4 and 4 PSL but getting surgery in the next year or two.

The comical part though is how over it is with my current stats. Im literally amazed at how over it is. Is it literally just be Chad or die. Like actually this is a serious problem I'll die alone at this rate.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 17345 and 14 others
Dating apps (especially tinder) are very brutal if you aren't in the top 20% of guys and on top aren't NT

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 6128, ManletBlackcel and 14 others
Dating apps (especially tinder) are very brutal if you aren't in the top 20% of guys and on top aren't NT
How do we even make friends or get a girlfriend I don't even understand it. Like at all. How. Im in awe here just caging at my life.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, ManletBlackcel, justinzayn and 7 others
Bs, its top 5%

• +1
Reactions: joseph, jaw_is_law, Deleted member 6128 and 14 others
How do we even make friends or get a girlfriend I don't even understand it. Like at all. How. Im in awe here just caging at my life.
You don't.
Generally girls will come to you if they like you.

• +1
Reactions: joseph, Deleted member 17735, jaw_is_law and 9 others
The comical part though is how over it is with my current stats. Im literally amazed at how over it is. Is it literally just be Chad or die. Like actually this is a serious problem I'll die alone at this rate.
muh my current stats. but my height brah!

Hey buddy, this isn't reddit or your normie social circle. Take the blackpill and realize that face is the only thing that matters in 2022. Keep coping with muh height.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: ZPX97, Johnnybegood, Broly and 6 others
you mean 2%

• +1
Reactions: joseph, Alvaro, ManletBlackcel and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, John124, thereallegend and 2 others
U make friends in early highschool
And u get a gf by taking a shower and putting urself out there bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
Bs, its top 5%
More like 50%. Average white guy does online dating. People cope so fucking hard when the average white college student is 5 PSL.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, justinzayn, Broly and 8 others
How could my 5'8 friend slay in London? He has over 19 slays, he is a chubby blonde guy.

• +1
Reactions: to be human
I made an account but the results are jfl tier. Are we all gonna just die alone or die incel or something. I am 6'4 and 4 PSL but getting surgery in the next year or two.

getting a girlfriend in this day and age seems like a myth to me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, to be human, Deleted member 5892 and 2 others
More like 50%. Average white guy does online dating. People cope so fucking hard when the average white college student is 5 PSL.
you underbite 1cm probably affected on your brain so strongly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alvaro, to be human, It'snotover and 2 others

Hey buddy, this isn't reddit or your normie social circle. Take the blackpill and realize that face is the only thing that matters in 2022. Keep coping with muh height.
what about being 5’9?

I did tinder and badoo recently, got 3 likes in each. One tranny/gay dude, one old woman and one average girl that i didnt get to match with bc the app tries ro make u pay premium:forcedsmile:
I deleted both apps after a week

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, John124, thereallegend and 4 others
I did tinder and badoo recently, got 3 likes in each. One tranny/gay dude, one old woman and one average girl that i didnt get to match with bc the app tries ro make u pay premium:forcedsmile:
I deleted both apps after a week
Sounds very similar to my experience ngl.
Its brutal

How could my 5'8 friend slay in London? He has over 19 slays, he is a chubby blonde guy.
Maybe if he didn't stop taking his antipsychotics he wouldn't larp so much.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 18879
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
You mean alain delon prime or rope
make women acc and observe how all these men are so fucking gl. Im utter subhuman among them, but irl i mog pretty frequently :feelswhy:

make women acc and observe how all these men are so fucking gl. Im utter subhuman among them, but irl i mog pretty frequently :feelswhy:
Irl is cope tbh.
The majority of guys irl don't even softmax, are bloated af, old and so on.

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer
Just ldar

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531
Depends on location :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18931
over for sub-mahers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19629, YungPSLGod, It'snotover and 1 other person
Easy in SEA if white normie, halo legendary difficulty with all skulls enabled if in west

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, to be human, John124 and 2 others
youre a loser incel neckbeard who deserves nothing better than landwhale roasties

and if you complain then youre fatphobic and misogynistic

you get what you get and you dont get upset :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
standardscel:hnghn: u could get ethnic whores

• JFL
Reactions: John124 and Deleted member 16220

can you dm me what you look like? I can rate etc.

Use shirtless pic if you are gymmaxxed on Tinder or don't even bother unless your face is 10/10.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 16220 and Ethniframementalcel
Uni or mixed gender workplaces are the last ways for men to meet women. Workplace is terrible (don't shit where u eat) but its the last option for the most guys.

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Alvaro, thereallegend, Deleted member 21531 and 1 other person
Uni or mixed gender workplaces are the last ways for men to meet women. Workplace is terrible (don't shit where u eat) but its the last option for the most guys.
:feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Alvaro and BoneDensity
tbh if you are young and working dead end job that you plan to eventually leave workplace is really easy way to meet women especially if you mog your male coworkers.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and BoneDensity
Don’t worry bhai. Musk would save us with his android dolls :love::love:

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: copemaxxeer and Deleted member 21531
My prediction is that Islam will start to become mainstream in 5 years, it's not over yet, time to prepare for the sex wars boyos, get fit and learn to use violence

• +1
Reactions: Alvaro
My prediction is that Islam will start to become mainstream in 5 years, it's not over yet, time to prepare for the sex wars boyos, get fit and learn to use violence
How is this a good thing I don't want to pray to a retarded sand dog god 5x a day

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5892, thereallegend and Ethniframementalcel
I don't want to pray to a retarded sand dog god 5x a day
sacrifices have to be made, you think every normie truly believes all races are equal? that genres are a social construct? of course no, they just larp and continue with their lives, its either pretending to be praying or dying incel, choose wisely

• +1
Reactions: latincell95

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
Bs, its top 5%
Is it actually top 5% to even get a girlfriend. I know like nobody irl that has a girlfriend. Literally most dudes my age are normies who just rot and seem to be incel or something. I tried dating apps last night and the results were indeed brutal.

Is it actually top 5% to even get a girlfriend. I know like nobody irl that has a girlfriend. Literally most dudes my age are normies who just rot and seem to be incel or something. I tried dating apps last night and the results were indeed brutal.
Yea most dudes i know dont have a gf. Yesterday tho i tried flirting with some kinda mentally ill ex-classmate from school and her boyfriend threatened me and mocked my game:forcedsmile: so i sent a thugpost and blocked

• JFL
Reactions: SLA and Deleted member 16220
Only guys IRL that have GFs (18-29) are either 6’+ or HTN+ facially

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531 and Deleted member 16220
Tbh whenever I go to the movies I see couples that make no sense to me.

Literally 10/10 women with guys who look like they are subbed to wheat waffles.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dantemaxxing, Alvaro, latincell95 and 1 other person

Betabuxx, just be first, arrangemarriage

• +1
Reactions: elld101
Irl is cope tbh.
The majority of guys irl don't even softmax, are bloated af, old and so on.
They're not in the competition so there's no point counting them. You need to be above average amongst guys who try.

You overrate women, 10 is one in 100000.
And relationships and sexual attraction aren't the same thing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
You overrate women, 10 is one in a 100000.
And relationships and sexual attraction aren't the same thing.
They are 10s relative to the guys they are with.

Guys who, based on much of this forums' way of thinking, should never have such a girl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16944 and Deleted member 21044