@ how over it is for average normie on tinder and dating apps

I made an account but the results are jfl tier. Are we all gonna just die alone or die incel or something. I am 6'4 and 4 PSL but getting surgery in the next year or two.

The comical part though is how over it is with my current stats. Im literally amazed at how over it is. Is it literally just be Chad or die. Like actually this is a serious problem I'll die alone at this rate.
True that hypergamy is crazy but height halo is Better IRL tinder is just face and frame so you get mogged by chadlets

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alvaro, Ethniframementalcel and Deleted member 16220
They are 10s relative to the guys they are with.

Guys who, based on much of this forums' way of thinking, should never have such a girl.
Most of this guys in the forum are in Europe. It’s a whole different case if you’re in some third world poor shithole like Mexico or Honduras :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I made an account but the results are jfl tier. Are we all gonna just die alone or die incel or something. I am 6'4 and 4 PSL but getting surgery in the next year or two.

The comical part though is how over it is with my current stats. Im literally amazed at how over it is. Is it literally just be Chad or die. Like actually this is a serious problem I'll die alone at this rate.
I think when things get bad enough where 90% of the male population is not able to obtain relationships, either:

1) Governments would pass legislation/laws to curb hypergamy (e.g. state mandated pairings/events to pair men with women, legalizing prostitution, which at the moment, is illegal in the U.S.)

or
2) New technologies would arise (e.g. lifelike Android sex dolls, artificial wombs, etc.) which would bypass the need to be in a relationship with a biological foid in order to have kids/live a fullfilling life.

I’ll give 10-20 yrs top before we start seeing some changes :feelsgood::feelsgood:

Either that, or a hot civil conflict in most Western countries (in Arma 3 ofc).

Tbh whenever I go to the movies I see couples that make no sense to me.

Literally 10/10 women with guys who look like they are subbed to wheat waffles.
Welcome to Oofy Doofy 101. I will be your professor

Post a pic of yourself u fucking moron

So we can rate you

Either your pics are shit or you are not 4 PSL.

if you are 6"4. then you are not 4psl

you would do fine on tinder if these were true. pm face

You’re just non NT and have shit pics

Even when I was in america I still managed to get matches with girls

If you’re in UK I understand. Just geomax to whatever country has the pheno girls you like. Geomaxxing will be impossible in 10 years so do it now

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
Ye hes probably some indian taking pics in the basement
You are one of the few people on here who leaves the house. As long as you are at least normie, you won't be incel based on looks.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: copemaxxeer, rand anon, Deleted member 7580 and 1 other person
Irl is cope tbh.
The majority of guys irl don't even softmax, are bloated af, old and so on.
Irl is nightmare mode

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alvaro, Deleted member 16220 and Deleted member 17244
Post a pic of yourself u fucking moron

So we can rate you

you would do fine on tinder if these were true. pm face

If you’re in UK I understand. Just geomax to whatever country has the pheno girls you like. Geomaxxing will be impossible in 10 years so do it now
Screenshot 20220829 180357

I am 6'4 and 4 PSL.

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel
  • Love it
Reactions: tyronelite
you got a small amount of swipes because you didn't take the smile pill.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 16220
Most of this guys in the forum are in Europe. It’s a whole different case if you’re in some third world poor shithole like Mexico or Honduras :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Mexico isn't third world

I’ll give 10-20 yrs top before we start seeing some changes :feelsgood::feelsgood:
Yeah this is just the beginning. I can remember when online dating was for 'losers' who couldn't get a date IRL. Now it's the norm way of meeting someone - and when that normal way isn't possible for 80-90% of guys it's fucking over for society.

Does anyone know what Tinder, Bumble and other online dating companies think about hypergamy? It's clearly a problem which is gonna fuck over society and BOTH genders (women in later life when they realize Chad no longer wants them).

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 16220
Yeah this is just the beginning. I can remember when online dating was for 'losers' who couldn't get a date IRL. Now it's the norm way of meeting someone - and when that normal way isn't possible for 80-90% of guys it's fucking over for society.

Does anyone know what Tinder, Bumble and other online dating companies think about hypergamy? It's clearly a problem which is gonna fuck over society and BOTH genders (women in later life when they realize Chad no longer wants them).
We are the equivalent of being poor homeless beggars but are expected to want to continue the societies needs. Like wtf is the point of living if life like this is a joke. My 20s are gonna be spent wasted and I'll be old by the time this hypergamy thing ever gets fixed. And all the women my age will be whores by then with 200 bodycount.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: copemaxxeer, rand anon, latincell95 and 1 other person

Tinder/Bumble is owned by the (((community))) we all know so well :kys::kys:

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
I am a 6'4 normie and I kid you not just got a notification for this

Screenshot 20220829 193228

It is over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tyronelite and Deleted member 16944
She is not that bad tbh. Like 4/10. But yeah. I don't know why you are doing so badly.
She's under a 4. Prob fat as fuck

Nah. Not under 4 tbh. She is LTB. Would LTR after looksmaxxing.
You inflate white girls' ratings because you're a deathnik. She's not attractive in the slightest. But enjoy your low standards

You inflate white girls' ratings because you're a deathnik. She's not attractive in the slightest. But enjoy your low standards
Objectively, she is not under a 4 lol. Also, don't overrate white girls. 3/10 is something like this:

Though she is more of a 3.5/10 tbh.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 16220
I didn't say she was above average. Just LTB. More on the unattractive side of average.

Do you really think geomaxxing will be over in another 10 years? Cause idk what I’m gonna do then honestly

You are one of the few people on here who leaves the house. As long as you are at least normie, you won't be incel based on looks.
Then why am I truecel bhai:hnghn::feelswhy:

Fucking lol at this cuck

Imagine creating alt to only feed own delusion, missery and troll people with fake witinessis

Do you really think geomaxxing will be over in another 10 years? Cause idk what I’m gonna do then honestly
It won’t be over just very saturated in the stereotypical countries.

You’ll just have to go to more remote countries to get anything

muh my current stats. but my height brah!

Hey buddy, this isn't reddit or your normie social circle. Take the blackpill and realize that face is the only thing that matters in 2022. Keep coping with muh height.
People will never ever admit (including blackpillers) that all it matters is FACE + DICK.

Height has its advantages outside of sexual selection, but for pure arousal it's FACE, FACE and DICK

Guys who, based on much of this forums' way of thinking, should never have such a girl.
If those girls aren't sexually attracted to those guys they don't "have" them. Would they ons them or sleep with them on first date?
PSL has nothing to do with height or anything besides the face.

If those girls aren't sexually attracted to those guys they don't "have" them. Would they ons them or sleep with them on first date?

I've never understood this argument.

If those guys are with those girls, they get to bang them and have their affection. They win.

You’ll just have to go to more remote countries to get anything
It will never be saturated because the middle east and latin america are quite dangerous places where you need a C2 in language proficiency and good instincts to not get kidnapped as a foreigner looking dude

Latin America will never become a developed place thanks to low IQ shitskins outbreeding the Spaniard mutts and a collapse in fertility thanks to birth control methods will rape our economy and doom our countries to perpetual failure

I meant if he's being for real there's no way he can't get matches not talking about genetic correlations.

He posted his pic and he is actually 4psl

op post more pics with friends so it's obvious you heightmog them to death

muh my current stats. but my height brah!

Hey buddy, this isn't reddit or your normie social circle. Take the blackpill and realize that face is the only thing that matters in 2022. Keep coping with muh height.
Just because you are some 6'7 extremely ugly Lanklet this doesnt mean height is cope.
Height is important if your face is at least average.
6'4 +Average Face=Chadlite

You are just a ugly tall looser.
If I were you i would just kill myself for Real.
That height is a waste on your ugly face.

Since years I have to Read your bullshit on every thread thats about height.
Why you dont kill yourself?
PLEASE DO IT BRO its so easy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16220
6'4 +Average Face=Chadlite
LMAO, keep coping with the male gaze dude, females want pretty boys over anything else, you are not becoming chadlite just by being tall, realistically speaking it's only like a 0.5 SMV boost if you go from average to tall, you will never escape your genetic destiny

• JFL
Reactions: ZPX97
LMAO, keep coping with the male gaze dude, females want pretty boys over anything else, you are not becoming chadlite just by being tall, realistically speaking it's only like a 0.5 SMV boost if you go from average to tall, you will never escape your genetic destiny
How old are you , 15? 😂

Im 25 bro at my age there are no prettyboys anymore or they age like Milk.

Height is very important once you are 21+

Height is very important once you are 21+

I think it's just that most males age like absolute shit so the only way to differentiate aged men is with height because 95% of them look like absolute shit in the face

How old are you , 15?
I am a 27 year old "pretty boy" yes, both of my parents look 10-15 years younger than they are

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ZPX97
I think it's more than most males age like absolute shit so the only way differentiate aged men is with height because 95% of them look like absolute shit in the face

I am a 27 year old "pretty boy" yes, both of my parents look 10-15 years younger than they are
Nice im happy for you.
True most males look like shit in the face once they reach 24/25 , me too, im not beautiful im average.

StilI got 70 Badoo Matches in 2 Days and 37 on Tinder just because I put ,,194cm" in my bio.
Im 6'6 in my Airmaxes , when i go clubbing i always get a ONS

Height is really important bro dont be like this looser ,,LooksOverAll"

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer
If you’re a normie tinder/apps are your best shot at getting laid. Just gymcel and get NT pics- irl is a whole different ball game it’s chad or death

I meant if he's being for real there's no way he can't get matches not talking about genetic correlations.

He posted his pic and he is actually 4psl

op post more pics with friends so it's obvious you heightmog them to death
I think he is above average tbh. Like 6/10. Chadlite SMV due to height and body.