How painful is rhino?

J

JohnDoe

My nose needs quite a few corrections. Length reduced, width reduced, bulbous tip fixed, septum deviated. My surgeon needs to be a magician but how's the pain and any recommendations for turkish surgeons?

Solution
syract2
It hurts alot after anesthesia wears off, barely touching it would hurt a fair bit ngl. Worth though
Blud thinks we’re in the 19th century and surgery will be done without Anastasia 💀

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and WanderingBurro
Painful is having a subhuman nose

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
It hurts alot after anesthesia wears off, barely touching it would hurt a fair bit ngl. Worth though

• +1
Reactions: anabolic and NumbThePain
Solution
It's brutal, but being ugly hurts more

My nose needs quite a few corrections. Length reduced, width reduced, bulbous tip fixed, septum deviated. My surgeon needs to be a magician but how's the pain and any recommendations for turkish surgeons?
1 out of 3 foids gets it easily pussy if you're afraid

UK but looking for good surgeons in Turkey as i plan on having other surgeries from there aswell
I don't know about Turkey surgeons but you should look for the ones with the most experience and best results essentially off Bookimed or any social media

• +1
Reactions: anabolic and JohnDoe
1 out of 3 foids gets it easily pussy if you're afraid
Not afraid, need someone really good as i need a lot of work done as my nose is fucked up in multiple ways. 1 of 3 16 yo foids get it? Doesn't sound real unless south korea where parents gift surgery as a birthday gift to their kids. Unless I'm mistaken and American girls are convincing their middle class parents to pay 10k for rhino. Makes me curious to statistics for age groups who are getting rhino