How promiscuous are women?

What's the average body count of western women at age 30?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
AlexAP

AlexAP

Kraken
There seem to be a lot of contradicting views on this topic in this forum. What's your stance on it? @gamma @Mongrelcel

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, thecel, Lux and 2 others
Imo 20-50 on average....sure there are women around 10 but also women around 100 so...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Toth's thot, thecel and 3 others
20-50 because women can fuck whoever they want, whenever they want, with 0 repercussions

It literally depends on her sex drive & willingness to hook up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Elvisandreaa, one job away and 13 others
5-10. Manosphere always blows it out of proportion.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Uglybrazilian, fogdart, Deleted member 6892 and 10 others

• 5-10​

• +1
Reactions: Uglybrazilian, Deleted member 11758, Looks234 and 2 others
In order for a 30 years old to have a 30 bodycount she has to hook up with just 2 guys a years since she Is 15. So unless she comes from a LTR her bodycount can easily be in the 50s

• +1
Reactions: Uglybrazilian, fogdart, LastHopeForNorman and 11 others
20-50 because women can fuck whoever they want, whenever they want, with 0 repercussions

It literally depends on her sex drive & willingness to hook up
the delusions you catch when you take this meme forum seriously. Even if that was true, it couldnt be some large percentage of women.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, 6485b025t, Gengar and 4 others
I agree. I think it's 7-9, and obviously it's the same average for (straight) men and women.

There are some Giga-sluts and some manwhores, but they're the minority imo, most people are in LTR most of their lives.

• +1
Reactions: fogdart and mulattomaxxer
I agree. I think it's 7-9, and obviously it's the same average for (straight) men and women.

There are some Giga-sluts and some manwhores, but they're the minority imo, most people are in LTR most of their lives.
You are coping hard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14266, Solidcoin, Marsiere214 and 8 others
20-50

But there is probably too much individual variation,some might reach like 50+ easily and others 10 tops.

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
Women are sluts 100% of the time for Chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892, Catawampus, LastHopeForNorman and 4 others
I've talked to loads of uni girls and they all have body counts of 10-15 by 20yo. That's just the start of their hookup phase lol

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14266, Deleted member 3573, Deleted member 6892 and 10 others
I've talked to loads of uni girls and they all have body counts of 10-15 by 20yo. That's just the start of their hookup phase lol
I probably have some of the most experience with university girls on this forum. Those examples do not reflect the majority.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11604 and ShowerMaxxing
Hookup culture is something only a minority takes part in, most women (and men) are in LTR even in young age.
Women go into LTR but when they break up they go on a hookup spree before getting another LTR.

• +1
Reactions: Uglybrazilian, Deleted member 11604, metagross and 3 others
I probably have some of the most experience with university girls on this forum. Those examples do not reflect the majority.
Cope more and more girls go uni. The rest are loser whores knocked up by 15 or working some dead end job. Most uni girls end up like that too cus of bullshit degrees

• +1
Reactions: DharkDC, OOGABOOGA, metagross and 1 other person

Caring about body count is pointless anyway. Anything over 0 is a whore to me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, 6485b025t, khvirgin and 4 others

Nah watch the video in this thread (from minute 7 it's revelead the laycount)
All the women have 20+ laycount except the asian, the blonde becky has 60+ laycount lol
20-50 really is average

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, metagross and ShowerMaxxing
Whatever number they give you, multiply that by 4 and you might get close to the truth.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14266, fogdart, Lux and 18 others
Women go into LTR but when they break up they go on a hookup spree before getting another LTR.
True I fucken hate women but only cus they're not fucking me:feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior, Mongrelcel and Deleted member 14781
Whatever number they give you, multiply that by 4 and you might get close to the truth.
American pie rule lol. Crazy that a hollywood movie is facts for once:feelskek:

Guys laycount = larp(6)/3 = 2
Girls laycount = larp(10) x 3 = 30

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, whiteissuperior, owlofathena and 4 others
Around 5 -10. women want relationship and will and will be seen as slut if they fuck more

Imo 20-50 on average....sure there are women around 10 but also women around 100 so...
western women r so whorish:lul::lul:..imagine the cucks who r born to these women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Gengar, Deleted member 11604 and 4 others
Around 5 -10. women want relationship and will and will be seen as slut if they fuck more
Feminism tries to normalize whores. Just 10-20 yrs ago it was fine to publicly bash them

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and Deleted member 11604
American pie rule lol. Crazy that a hollywood movie is facts for once:feelskek:

Guys laycount = larp(6)/3 = 2
Girls laycount = larp(10) x 3 = 30

Brutally accurate for both genders jfl, 3 was probably accurate as well, at the time.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar, subhuman incel and ShowerMaxxing
Nah watch the video in this thread (from minute 7 it's revelead the laycount)
All the women have 20+ laycount except the asian, the blonde becky has 60+ laycount lol
20-50 really is average
In that video, all men had a high laycount too. I don't think this is true for most men, so this video is not really representative for the population.

• +1
Reactions: Uglybrazilian and ShowerMaxxing
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Gargantuan and Mongrelcel
the delusions you catch when you take this meme forum seriously. Even if that was true, it couldnt be some large percentage of women.
so why would women not fuck men they find attractive?

In that video, all men had a high laycount too. I don't think this is true for most men, so this video is not really representative for the population.
People from Canada problably
Everybody slaying except the indian guy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, EasternRightWinger15, Chadeep and 1 other person
western women r so whorish:lul::lul:..imagine the cucks who r born to these women
So are muslim and eastern girls now. The whole world is fucked cus of dating apps and the internet. I sext quite a few muslim girls:feelskek:

nigga.

my 19yo gf had ncount of 7 already.
my 22yo gf had ncount of 12

where the fuck u getting 5-10 from for age 30? Girls rack up most of their ncount in their twenties and most girls are already at 10 when they get there

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, metagross, Deleted member 14781 and 1 other person
JFL there's somenone who actually voted 100+
Poll

• JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Chadeep, Deleted member 11604 and 1 other person
So are muslim and eastern girls now. The whole world is fucked cus of dating apps and the internet. I sext quite a few muslim girls:feelskek:
not in my country ..nd i dont care about other countries..u r bastard nd most westerns too accept it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar and ShowerMaxxing
People from Canada problably
Everybody slaying except the indian guy
Indians and 5ft 4 Filipinos are highly sought after in Canada @Biggdink pill

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
not in my country ..nd i dont care about other countries..u r bastard nd most westerns accept it
Whores behind closed doors
U act like muslim men dont wanna sext and root them too. Probably some of the horniest men out

nigga.

my 19yo gf had ncount of 7 already.
my 22yo gf had ncount of 12

where the fuck u getting 5-10 from for age 30? Girls rack up most of their ncount in their twenties and most girls are already at 10 when they get there
They were especially slutty. I'm not lying when I say that I probably have some of the most realistic experiences with women (the average woman) on here. Most men naturally end up with tunnel vision with sluts when it comes to these discussions.

more than 15 is pushing it tbh

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
I agree but more like 10-15
With delayed/no marriage, this may be reality in the near future. But as of now, for 30-year-old women, I still say 5-10.

statistics dont lie about which ccountry have whorish women
Stats is for stemcel fags. People lie and have secrets

• +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior
so why would women not fuck men they find attractive?
You are seeing this from a male perspective. Most men would have a very high laycount if they had it as easy as women to get sex, but men and women are different.

Most women who had ONS say they don't found them pleasurable, as the men don't put much effort in getting them off; women in general have a lower sex drive than men (whether it's biologically or culturally); having ONS is not as psychologically rewarding for women as it is for men (women know they have easy access to sex, they don't have to "prove" their desirability); there's still the risk of STD, pregnancy (accidents can happen); they don't know if a stranger, even if he's attractive, could hurt them, etc.

Also, emotionless sex with strangers can feel empty and boring even for many men, why wouldn't it be the same for the majority of women?

• +1
Reactions: Uglybrazilian, fogdart, mulattomaxxer and 7 others
Stats is for stemcel fags. People lie and have secrets
imagine thinking you can have sex before marriage inn my country while salludon was a virgin till marriage

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Gengar and Deleted member 11604