How rare are chads?

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod/chef of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Staff
Title tbh. I have never seen a clean cut psl 6 chad even among whites. The best looking guy i saw who wasn't a celebrity was a 5.5 psl Dutch guy at thr airport. For me a chad is someone on Colton Haynes level. I have never seen anyone like this ever irl. For ethnics it is probably even more rare.

@Heinrich Schmidt @buflek

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: looksmaxxerrr, sub5c3l, Nigger and 11 others
Very rare

Especially if you live in a non-white area

• +1
Reactions: greywind, looksmaxxerrr, Deleted member 64865 and 11 others
Very rare, unless you live in rich neighborhood or go to a decent school.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, proxyy, FaceandBBC and 11 others
Title tbh. I have never seen a clean cut psl 6 chad even among whites. The best looking guy i saw who wasn't a celebrity was a 5.5 psl Dutch guy at thr airport. For me a chad is someone on Colton Haynes level. I have never seen anyone like this ever irl. For ethnics it is probably even more rare.

View attachment 2788684

1 in 3

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Ive seen a model chad and I seen Chris Hemsworth.

That's it

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Jason Voorhees
not rare at all, i see one multiple times daily depending on how often i walk past a mirror

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, zub111, 147 and 23 others
i don’t really see chads but often chadlites tbh

• +1
not rare at all, i see one multiple times daily depending on how often i walk past a mirror
I thought germamy was chad central

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l, ineonx and buflek
I have never seen a chad in India i once saw a robust 6'5 guy in mall but probably not chad tier according to psl

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and Jason Voorhees
Org chad is 1 in several thousands but irl chad not uncommon

• +1
Reactions: greywind, borismonster, proxyy and 1 other person

View attachment 2788684

One in 200000

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and Sanguinius
Probably non existent in India

• +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Deleted member 34058, jflsnowdzz and 4 others
I thought germamy was chad central
just kidding

its pretty rare tbh

like if you go into a very crowded place like a big shopping hall theres a 10-20% chance of seeing one

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and Jason Voorhees
Post pix of irl chad
He can’t, it will be a stereotypical htn. He likes to use this cope so he can think of himself as higher on the rating scale.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 34058 and Jason Voorhees
Maybe one in 100k?

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Jason Voorhees
1 in 50 Indians are chadpreets

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 147, tombradylover, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and 3 others
Bro I rarely see chads in real life.

Prob chadlites and HTNs

• +1
I go to a mostly white super rich school in a big American city and there’s quite a few chadlites but full on chads are still extremely rare, maybe a couple total.

• +1
Reactions: NotCarv and Jason Voorhees
1 in 1000 for 6 PSL chad. Ofc they’re very rare but I feel like anyone who lives in the west who claims they never saw one are way too strict with the rating.

I’ve seen the standard non famous people mutually agreed upon to be chads here and I’ve seen people like that irl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, ConfusedBolivian and Jason Voorhees
1 in 1000 for 6 PSL chad. Ofc they’re very rare but I feel like anyone who lives in the west who claims they never saw one are way too strict with the rating.

I’ve seen the standard non famous people mutually agreed upon to be chads here and I’ve seen people like that irl.
1 in 1000 is like HTN

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and ElTruecel
1 in a thousand tbh

• +1
Reactions: strawberrymushroom and Jason Voorhees
1 in 1000 is like HTN
No. That’s too much a HTN is just that a high tier Normie. It’s like 1 in 90 for HTN because that’s including all age ranges and morbidly obese people as well. Plus 3rd worlders.

Any decent area in the west will have standard HTNs. You’ll see them daily most likely

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, murdah and Jason Voorhees
Post pix of irl chad
Main qimg 4c6f3430105e41ac709384a7eb3e8342 lq
Descarga 39
51aa74696fc28ef8c8c609a18d475c40
Main qimg 8690f6d1342a5cf2eb7078246ed772d8 lq

Tall, muscular healthy looking and dimorphic virile guy is chad irl, pussy magnets but ppl dont understand the halo of being jacked

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: proxyy, Agendum, murdah and 3 others
I think I’ve seen like 3 in my entire life

• +1
Saw a 193cm changlite on the subway once

• +1
I think I’ve seen like 3 in my entire life
And yet people are saying it’s 1 in 1000 jfl

You can see many thousands of people on a busy weekend out and about

• +1
The closest to chad was a 6'4 HTN Indian kid.
The mog was brutal, I didn't sleep that day

• +1
I’d believe that, what about chadlites?
1 in 50-80k. But it’s quite hard to tell what the meaning of Chad is. Are you we talking about a psl ratios Chad or an appeal Chad? They differ slightly.

• +1
Reactions: Sanguinius and Jason Voorhees
never seen one irl

No. That’s too much a HTN is just that a high tier Normie. It’s like 1 in 90 for HTN because that’s including all age ranges and morbidly obese people as well. Plus 3rd worlders.

Any decent area in the west will have standard HTNs. You’ll see them daily most likely
For me chad is someone like colton haynes. Textbook college jock. How often do u see guys like him

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and ElTruecel
I see a Tyrone, Chad, Chang and Chadriguez everyday on campus

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and Jason Voorhees
For me chad is someone like colton haynes. Textbook college jock. How often do u see guys like him
Chad 6 PSL is any standard robust prettyboy or standard masculine male with overall full halos and noticiable flaws. I’ve seen a few irl. I’ve also known some really robust bone moggers.

All of them were 6’2+ as well btw iirc.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Jason Voorhees

View attachment 2788684

depends where you live, if its not in western europe or north america basically 0.00001 % chance

if you live in high class areas id say one in like 10000

at my university ive seen a certain kid multiple times that mogs the fuck out of 99% of even models

idk wtf he is doing there tbh, 6psl facially good frame and 6'4 if not slightly more

unironically think he might be gay though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 34058, Jason Voorhees and Xangsane
They are very rarely seen on everyday streets, but if you go to any super wealthy high class areas you are bound to meet several of them. Either that or a rich private school.

My HS had about 800+ guys and the best looking one was a chadlite, but i live near a private school where ive seen multiple chadlite guys, who may be considered chad if you add their height/physique

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Xangsane

I saw 2 full blown chads

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and Jason Voorhees
Chad 6 PSL is any standard robust prettyboy or standard masculine male with overall full halos and noticiable flaws. I’ve seen a few irl. I’ve also known some really robust bone moggers.

All of them were 6’2+ as well btw iirc.
Wdym standard robust prettyboy

• +1
depends where you live, if its not in western europe or north america basically 0.00001 % chance

if you live in high class areas id say one in like 10000

at my university ive seen a certain kid multiple times that mogs the fuck out of 99% of even models

idk wtf he is doing there tbh, 6psl facially good frame and 6'4 if not slightly more

unironically think he might be gay though
Why gay?

• +1

View attachment 2788684

Not as rare as you’d think but most chads don’t realize they’re chads and don’t take care of themselves. Istg all the ‘chads’ I’ve known in my life were either junkies or thugs

• +1
I have never seen a chad in India i once saw a robust 6'5 guy in mall but probably not chad tier according to psl
Fire profile picture

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Yaarhuni
If u go to a modelling agency/ many fashion shit u will be more likely naturally

I saw one chad ever proly 6psl

• +1
Chads are not part of the general society, meaning you can't see them on the street, walking and living among average people and sub5 elements in the province.

Chads are above average, so their living places are usually not some provincial hellhole.

Asking why we don't see Chads on the street is like asking why we don't we see top models on the street. These people exist, but they don't live in provincial hellholes where there is nothing but sub5 elements, misery, and capitalist slavery.

• +1
If u go to a modelling agency/ many fashion shit u will be more likely naturally

I saw one chad ever proly 6psl
Most models are school shooters these days

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Jason Voorhees
What did he look like?

slightly lower psl, higher appeal and taller barret, similar hairstyle to him in 2016 prime and exact coloring

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Xangsane