How rare are chads?

depends where you live, if its not in western europe or north america basically 0.00001 % chance

if you live in high class areas id say one in like 10000

at my university ive seen a certain kid multiple times that mogs the fuck out of 99% of even models

idk wtf he is doing there tbh, 6psl facially good frame and 6'4 if not slightly more

unironically think he might be gay though
Gays are more blackpilled and focus more on the way they present themselves. Most surgery patients are also gay so this doesn't surprise me tbh

Not surprised

only guy ive seen in my college that actually makes me feel mogged when i see him out at night, i get height mogged frequently for sure while out but a full on feeling of complete mog and inferiority has only happened when i run into this guy, its very humbling.

ive even considered going up to him to ask him why tf he is here and that he should model

literally doesnt fit in with the crowd at his height and looks, fuck it imma be his manager

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Jason Voorhees
Most models are school shooters these days
Nah theyre mostly goodlooking and NT. My cousin is a model and i went to her agency to see out of curiosity

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and Jason Voorhees
Nah theyre mostly goodlooking and NT. My cousin is a model and i went to her agency to see out of curiosity
Cope. Have you seen the catwalks these days

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
only guy ive seen in my college that actually makes me feel mogged when i see him out at night, i get height mogged frequently for sure while out but a full on feeling of complete mog and inferiority has only happened when i run into this guy, its very humbling.

ive even considered going up to him to ask him why tf he is here and that he should model

literally doesnt fit in with the crowd at his height and looks, fuck it imma be his manager
I meant the Jordan Barrett pheno… he’s gay…

• +1
  • +1
Cope. Have you seen the catwalks these days
Most models are not runway models, that is the most niche, specific area for models so naturally they will look weirder. Trust me most models are NT and conventionally attractive, I saw this for myself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Xangsane
Most models are not runway models, that is the most niche, specific area for models so naturally they will look weirder. Trust me most models are NT and conventionally attractive
Yeah I mean high fashion. Mostly school shooters

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and try2beme
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Xangsane and dragomaxxer
I've seen quite a few of them tbh

where I live probably has something to do with it though

Where is that
since my family makes relatively quite a bit of money I have access to some areas of wealthier communities. I have also travelled quite a bit too.

the best looking people I have seen though was either when I volunteered at a mental ward to help out or in areas with high traffic that have a lot of people going through them.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Xangsane
since my family makes relatively quite a bit of money I have access to some areas of wealthier communities. I have also travelled quite a bit too.

the best looking people I have seen though was either when I volunteered at a mental ward to help out or in areas with high traffic that have a lot of people going through them.
Mental ward to help out? Really?
Let me guess these were foids

Mental ward to help out? Really?
Let me guess these were foids
nope there was a legit gigachad there

probably one of the best developed jaws ive seen, with an amazing eye area plus he had bright blue eyes, and very prominent zygos. he was also tall and had a very deep voice. he was older but you could tell he was a slayer in his youth.

• Woah
Reactions: Xangsane
Title tbh. I have never seen a clean cut psl 6 chad even among whites. The best looking guy i saw who wasn't a celebrity was a 5.5 psl Dutch guy at thr airport. For me a chad is someone on Colton Haynes level. I have never seen anyone like this ever irl. For ethnics it is probably even more rare.

View attachment 2788684

@Heinrich Schmidt @buflek
A irl Chad is a 1/10000

nope there was a legit gigachad there

probably one of the best developed jaws ive seen, with an amazing eye area plus he had bright blue eyes, and very prominent zygos. he was also tall and had a very deep voice. he was older but you could tell he was a slayer in his youth.
Who did he look like?

Like one in a couple thousand maybe, most "chads" irl are htns and chadlites.

• +1
Who did he look like?
the closest person can think of right now is the picture of the American football chad except with a way better eye area and much stronger cheekbones. also he was more forward grown than any of the so called "psl gods". it was an insane sight irl tbh. he had some issues to be resolved though that's why he was in the ward.

• +1
the closest person can think of right now is the picture of the American football chad except with a way better eye area and much stronger cheekbones. also he was more forward grown than any of the so called "psl gods". it was an insane sight irl tbh. he had some issues to be resolved though that's why he was in the ward.
What issues did he have?

• +1
They are rare but not as rare as incel forums make them to be

PSL-inflation of ppl making gauntlets pitting male models and actors against eachother in PSL threads has made the term chad be used only for a handful of guys i.e. "if you dont mog cavill you arent chad" type of shit

id say chads are the top 1% guys. so in a college campus of like 1000 guys there would be around 10 chads there
chadlites would be the top 5%, and HTNs the top 10 to 20%

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
  • JFL
Very common for us Nordics. Daily sight if you're in the richer parts of town.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
I have a chad mate with over 80 lays
And a former chad schoolmate who looked like sterling archer came alive
His side profile looked excactly like this

a5335884201ca3d616c1b587a816480a.jpg

But with a better jaw and way better cheekbones
He was easily the best looking guy I’ve ever seen irl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cytoplasm and Deleted member 51781
I have a chad mate with over 80 lays
And a former chad schoolmate who looked like sterling archer came alive
His side profile looked excactly like this

a5335884201ca3d616c1b587a816480a.jpg

But with a better jaw and way better cheekbones
He was easily the best looking guy I’ve ever seen irl
Chads don’t have high body counts compared to HTNs. I’m sure your Chad friend is facially HTN

Chads don’t have high body counts compared to HTNs. I’m sure your Chad friend is facially HTN
No he isn’t, that’s a looksmax cope that somebody made a thread about few days ago.
He’s a chad
He has a typical chad face

• Hmm...
No he isn’t, that’s a looksmax cope that somebody made a thread about few days ago.
He’s a chad
He has a typical chad face
do you have a pic pls? I think you are overrating

Most men are unatractive. Or average at best.

do you have a pic pls? I think you are overrating
Im definitely not overeating
I’m not sending pics of my mate
Post a pic of who you think is a htn/chadlite/chad and I’ll say if he’s on the same level as them.

I rare this as a htn btw, and he mogs this guy into oblivion, the comparison isn’t even fair
icardi-inter-europa-league-settembre-2016.jpg

Im definitely not overeating
I’m not sending pics of my mate
Post a pic of who you think is a htn/chadlite/chad and I’ll say if he’s on the same level as them.

I rare this as a htn btw, and he mogs this guy into oblivion, the comparison isn’t even fair
icardi-inter-europa-league-settembre-2016.jpg
Chad
IMG 6076

Chadlite
IMG 7452

they are pretty rare but HTNs arent

Chad - Jason Lewis
Chadlite - Damian Kater
HTN - Noah Beck
Damian Karter chadlite jfl
He’s known for his looks on social media and you rate him chadlite
My friend mogs noah Beck into oblivion