How rare is Htn ?

antony 726

antony 726

Zephir
How rare is Htn
Like in 10 people how many of them are Htn ?

We are all HTNs on the inside, just take 3 cold showers a day and read power thoughts to unlock your potential :eek:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gigatyrone69 and antony 726
why does this matter to you, it's not like knowing this information is going to change your life in any way meaningful or not

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer, lunin7 and shalomnigga
it depends where you live, theres college campuses where youll see htns everywhere u go

meanwhile u could go to a different town nearby and see a couple htn's in an entire highschool

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, DelonLover1999 and antony 726
it depends where you live, theres college campuses where youll see htns everywhere u go

meanwhile u could go to a different town nearby and see a couple htn's in an entire highschool
Fair enough like in USA or where u live

Fair enough like in USA or where u live

anywhere u go, if ur in capital city or big city in general the htn ratio increases by a lot

you can directly see htn appearances increase with average income in your area for example

HTN alone isn't impressive you have to have height and frame aswell to slay

anywhere u go, if ur in capital city or big city in general the htn ratio increases by a lot

you can directly see htn appearances increase with average income in your area for example
Yeah but where I live there 90% Mexican and Short

HTN alone isn't impressive you have to have height and frame aswell to slay
frame is cope just aslong as your arent deformed but you are only a 15 year old kid that did at home buccal fat removal so I wouldn't expect much from your IQ

• JFL
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer and antony 726
frame is cope just aslong as your arent deformed but you are only a 15 year old kid that did at home buccal fat removal so I wouldn't expect much from your IQ
Peak brainrot but I was gonna do the same thing

Sounds like cope from a framecel

• JFL
Reactions: antony 726
Htn is roughly 90-95th percentile. Chadlite is 98-99 percentile chad is 99 percentile anyone that says differently is retarded. Most people are painfully average

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, smallman and butterworld
Htn is roughly 90-95th percentile. Chadlite is 98-99 percentile chad is 99 percentile anyone that says differently is retarded. Most people are painfully average
Average person would get rated ltn on this forum

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
I'd say about 1 out of every 5 20-30 year olds at your state Uni campus (assuming that your college isn't full of immigrant deathniks) is probably HTN

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and antony 726
نفهمیدم
I don’t get it lol is it mean 1 in 5 people is Htn ?