Swolepenisman

Swolepenisman

Kraken
Have more photo if needed so far I've found some interesting stuff in this site
Screenshot 20200102 154932
idk if it matters but these aren't taken with selfie cam

looks good to me

looks good to me
Can it be stimulated to better before I'm done growing and why I look so worse in camera compared to mirror also thanks for feedback this site pretty cool not much workout routines on here though

Can it be stimulated to better before I'm done growing and why I look so worse in camera compared to mirror also thanks for feedback this site pretty cool not much workout routines on here though
not really, it looks better in mirror most likely

You just lack forward growth. Get a facepuller

Probably. Worth a try
is hard mewing any good either and can yoou just buy a facepuller on amazon xause thats the onyl site i can use and obviously my parents couldnt know or ever see it im not all that worried since im still younger but why not try and reach full potential

is hard mewing any good either and can yoou just buy a facepuller on amazon xause thats the onyl site i can use and obviously my parents couldnt know or ever see it im not all that worried since im still younger but why not try and reach full potential
Mewing is a meme after early ages.

Mewing is a meme after early ages.
so my jaw and chin changes are just from aging what about chewig gum is it fake too cause id wanna go for the wide masseter brad pitt look iif it works

so my jaw and chin changes are just from aging what about chewig gum is it fake too cause id wanna go for the wide masseter brad pitt look iif it works
Chewing is legit and I still mew because it's natural posture. But mewing isn't gonna do much when your skeletal bones already have a position etc.

Chewing is legit and I still mew because it's natural posture. But mewing isn't gonna do much when your skeletal bones already have a position etc.
ok gues ill chew and just hope the foward growth will increase slightly

you lack forward growth, how is your bite? if it's good then you need a genio, if you have an overbite you need jaw surgery

doesn't look particularly bad though, just not good either

you lack forward growth, how is your bite? if it's good then you need a genio, if you have an overbite you need jaw surgery

doesn't look particularly bad though, just not good either
bite is fine got braces off over a year ago how bad is the foward growth cause i saw a thread of celebs with a lack of foward growth and saw chris pine, brad pitt, and robert pattison is my foward growth worse than theirs

Not recessed looks good

His maxilla is flat but his under eye support seems good? @Deliciadecu

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227