Blackpill How risky is it to get double ll?

Beastimmung

Beastimmung

Zephir
Its pretty risky and not worth it, fix your curry face first and you will forget about height fast

laughingchadlurker

laughingchadlurker

Iron
life starts at 20”+ bidelt and average height

P

Parf

Iron
Depends on surgeon and if you do the brutal recovery but it's still risky, just don't cheap out on the surgery.

Although manlets like me have no choice but to go ahead with it no matter the risks.

seth

seth

Caffeine overdose
Depends on surgeon and if you do the brutal recovery but it's still risky, just don't cheap out on the surgery.

Although manlets like me have no choice but to go ahead with it no matter the risks.
is usa good for this

P

Parf

Iron
is usa good for this
Yes USA is probably the best option but of course there is highly professional surgeons that are well known in the LL community so they'd be a good option too but don't expect all of them to be in the US.

It's super expensive tho and I'd say just eat up the costs, you don't want to potentially fuck up your entire life and not be able to walk again because you went to some butcher in Turkey.

seth

seth

Caffeine overdose
Yes USA is probably the best option but of course there is highly professional surgeons that are well known in the LL community so they'd be a good option too but don't expect all of them to be in the US.

It's super expensive tho and I'd say just eat up the costs, you don't want to potentially fuck up your entire life and not be able to walk again because you went to some butcher in Turkey.
i am turkish i have 70k saved up making 1k a day money is not issue time and mental health is @LastTemp told me i have problems @ascendedd @mrriceguy believe i am a larper i dont deserve this

fauxfox

fauxfox

monke monk
1 LL can get you to 6' max. Anything more is far too risky. Be happy with that.

P

Parf

Iron
i am turkish i have 70k saved up making 1k a day money is not issue time and mental health is @LastTemp told me i have problems @ascendedd @mrriceguy believe i am a larper i dont deserve this
You're 5'8 to 5'9 honestly in my opinion I don't think double LL is worth it at that height, 1 LL is the max I'd go but each to their own.

mrriceguy

mrriceguy

JordanBarrettsexual
LL is a hell on earth, not worth it at all

fauxfox

fauxfox

monke monk
6’ is borderline manlet it will be even worse after 10 years
It really isn't. I'm 5'11 and usually 1 inch above the average, if I'm in a particularly white and rich area I'm average or 1" below average.

fauxfox

fauxfox

monke monk
i dont want to be average i have to be the best
Hitting 6' with LL is already a modern miracle.

You simply weren't born with what it takes to be the best, very few people are, realistically no one here.

You'll never actually save up and attempt LL and even if you do you'll realize how many complications and risks are involved in just 1 round and how much they're magnified after a 2nd round. You will be crippled.

seth

seth

Caffeine overdose
Hitting 6' with LL is already a modern miracle.

You simply weren't born with what it takes to be the best, very few people are, realistically no one here.

You'll never actually save up and attempt LL and even if you do you'll realize how many complications and risks are involved in just 1 round and how much they're magnified after a 2nd round. You will be crippled.
i will have enough money for everything in the end of this year. i am low inhib enough to get it since it destroys my life.

Splinter901

Splinter901

Platinum
Life starts at 14 years old but only if you are 8psl mesomorph, +7' and +6'3'' with no flaws, it's over if you can't meet up those standards.

seth

seth

Caffeine overdose
Life starts at 14 years old but only if you are 8psl mesomorph, +7' and +6'3'' with no flaws, it's over if you can't meet up those standards.
is there a surgery for being 14 again?

Allornothing

Allornothing

It’s hip to be square
Might as well get an Eppley face transplant at this point

Allornothing

Allornothing

It’s hip to be square
is it a thing????
In 50 years they better be able to move your brain to someone else’s body. Everyone would be bidding on Chico and Tyler Maher’s body. I would settle with a generic TikTok pretty boy.

Allornothing

Allornothing

It’s hip to be square
Btw your height is ok just work on face. I know a 5’7” HTN/chadlite who slays because of status

Tobias Fünke

Tobias Fünke

Silver
Yes if you have 200k for double LL in the USA. Although there are good surgeons in Euro as well
Dimitrios Giotikas is among the safest and best in Europe and is fairly inexpensive. Obviously if you were a millionaire you'd go with Paley in the US. @seth

O

overforme1

Iron
Does anyone know how much it is in turkey all in?

CosmicEgg

CosmicEgg

Iron
It's just the risk of an LL, but done twice.

The LL cripple is a meme as long as you play your cards right. You have to do the following: go to a top doctor (US), have a religious commitment to PT and stretching for life, have some extra savings for potential complications, and accept you'll have reduced coordination and balance (resulting in a reduction in athleticism to 80% of what its old max potential was).

All of that, plus the high price and months off your feet. Is it worth it? Ultimately it's up to you and how much you buy into the height pill.

Generally you want to invest in the face first, see how far that gets you, and only do LL as a last resort.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread