How risky is it to get double ll?

D

Deleted member 23554

Deleting my account rn
I am around 5’8-9 rn and want to reach 6’2+. Do you know anyone got double ll? i think 6 inches not that risky. share your knowledge please. life starts at 6’1+

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: looksseg, fvolkek, Allornothing and 1 other person
Its pretty risky and not worth it, fix your curry face first and you will forget about height fast

• +1
Reactions: looksseg and kranerman23123
life starts at 20”+ bidelt and average height

• +1
Reactions: looksseg
Its pretty risky and not worth it, fix your curry face first and you will forget about height fast
i am not curry no surgery to fix my melted icecream face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
Depends on surgeon and if you do the brutal recovery but it's still risky, just don't cheap out on the surgery.

Although manlets like me have no choice but to go ahead with it no matter the risks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
Depends on surgeon and if you do the brutal recovery but it's still risky, just don't cheap out on the surgery.

Although manlets like me have no choice but to go ahead with it no matter the risks.
is usa good for this

is usa good for this
Yes if you have 200k for double LL in the USA. Although there are good surgeons in Euro as well

is usa good for this
Yes USA is probably the best option but of course there is highly professional surgeons that are well known in the LL community so they'd be a good option too but don't expect all of them to be in the US.

It's super expensive tho and I'd say just eat up the costs, you don't want to potentially fuck up your entire life and not be able to walk again because you went to some butcher in Turkey.

• +1
Yes USA is probably the best option but of course there is highly professional surgeons that are well known in the LL community so they'd be a good option too but don't expect all of them to be in the US.

It's super expensive tho and I'd say just eat up the costs, you don't want to potentially fuck up your entire life and not be able to walk again because you went to some butcher in Turkey.
i am turkish i have 70k saved up making 1k a day money is not issue time and mental health is @LastTemp told me i have problems @ascendedd @mrriceguy believe i am a larper i dont deserve this

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
1 LL can get you to 6' max. Anything more is far too risky. Be happy with that.

• +1
Reactions: Fundz and Deleted member 23554
i am turkish i have 70k saved up making 1k a day money is not issue time and mental health is @LastTemp told me i have problems @ascendedd @mrriceguy believe i am a larper i dont deserve this
You're 5'8 to 5'9 honestly in my opinion I don't think double LL is worth it at that height, 1 LL is the max I'd go but each to their own.

• +1
1 LL can get you to 6' max. Anything more is far too risky. Be happy with that.
6’ is borderline manlet it will be even worse after 10 years

• Hmm...
Reactions: fauxfox
LL is a hell on earth, not worth it at all

• Hmm...
6’ is borderline manlet it will be even worse after 10 years
It really isn't. I'm 5'11 and usually 1 inch above the average, if I'm in a particularly white and rich area I'm average or 1" below average.

• Hmm...
It really isn't. I'm 5'11 and usually 1 inch above the average, if I'm in a particularly white and rich area I'm average or 1" below average.
i dont want to be average i have to be the best

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, szolliontaraelis and Wannabe Chad
  • Woah
i dont want to be average i have to be the best
Hitting 6' with LL is already a modern miracle.

You simply weren't born with what it takes to be the best, very few people are, realistically no one here.

You'll never actually save up and attempt LL and even if you do you'll realize how many complications and risks are involved in just 1 round and how much they're magnified after a 2nd round. You will be crippled.

Hitting 6' with LL is already a modern miracle.

You simply weren't born with what it takes to be the best, very few people are, realistically no one here.

You'll never actually save up and attempt LL and even if you do you'll realize how many complications and risks are involved in just 1 round and how much they're magnified after a 2nd round. You will be crippled.
i will have enough money for everything in the end of this year. i am low inhib enough to get it since it destroys my life.

Life starts at 14 years old but only if you are 8psl mesomorph, +7' and +6'3'' with no flaws, it's over if you can't meet up those standards.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 23554
Life starts at 14 years old but only if you are 8psl mesomorph, +7' and +6'3'' with no flaws, it's over if you can't meet up those standards.
is there a surgery for being 14 again?

Might as well get an Eppley face transplant at this point

is it a thing????
In 50 years they better be able to move your brain to someone else’s body. Everyone would be bidding on Chico and Tyler Maher’s body. I would settle with a generic TikTok pretty boy.

• Woah
In 50 years they better be able to move your brain to someone else’s body. Everyone would be bidding on Chico and Tyler Maher’s body. I would settle with a generic TikTok pretty boy.
o pry

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
Btw your height is ok just work on face. I know a 5’7” HTN/chadlite who slays because of status

• Woah
Yes if you have 200k for double LL in the USA. Although there are good surgeons in Euro as well
Dimitrios Giotikas is among the safest and best in Europe and is fairly inexpensive. Obviously if you were a millionaire you'd go with Paley in the US. @seth

Does anyone know how much it is in turkey all in?

It's just the risk of an LL, but done twice.

The LL cripple is a meme as long as you play your cards right. You have to do the following: go to a top doctor (US), have a religious commitment to PT and stretching for life, have some extra savings for potential complications, and accept you'll have reduced coordination and balance (resulting in a reduction in athleticism to 80% of what its old max potential was).

All of that, plus the high price and months off your feet. Is it worth it? Ultimately it's up to you and how much you buy into the height pill.

Generally you want to invest in the face first, see how far that gets you, and only do LL as a last resort.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Jigen and Deleted member 23554
It's just the risk of an LL, but done twice.

The LL cripple is a meme as long as you play your cards right. You have to do the following: go to a top doctor (US), have a religious commitment to PT and stretching for life, have some extra savings for potential complications, and accept you'll have reduced coordination and balance (resulting in a reduction in athleticism to 80% of what its old max potential was).

All of that, plus the high price and months off your feet. Is it worth it? Ultimately it's up to you and how much you buy into the height pill.

Generally you want to invest in the face first, see how far that gets you, and only do LL as a last resort.
Yeah but deep down you know it is worth it. It requires a substantial amount of money, pain and time, but what you get in return is worth the price.

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and Deleted member 23554
Height copers. As long as you're average within your region in term of height, the only thing that matters is your face.

• Ugh..
i think LL is being gatekept. no way this retarded forum is always like: MUH RISK ITS SO RISKY OMG but then they say lefort 3 is ideal for everyone. bro normies are getting LL these days and they are fine if you want to just go for it but dont go cheap go to a first world country like germany or USA but never to a shithole like turkey

• +1
Reactions: Fundz, Jigen and epictroll
what do you work bro?