How risky is LL for 3 inches increase?

Deathrasher42

Deathrasher42

Mogmaxxer
I just thought of doing LL to increase my height from 5'7.5" to 5'10.5" (which honestly is still seen as manlet for foids, but at least I would be seen as normal among the men broadly). However, I know about the risks of LL and wonder if the benefits of this actions overweighs the cons (that I know of anyway).

Any argument or inquiry?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3771 and .👽.
bad for proportion

ım happy that ım 6'3

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
I am going for 3 inches. 2 inches is basically no risk at all. 3 becomes small. Anything more and you are playing with fire.

But there is a shit load of stretching and all that involved, before and after

It's no joke and takes 2 years out from your life

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender
I just thought of doing LL to increase my height from 5'7.5" to 5'10.5" (which honestly is still seen as manlet for foids, but at least I would be seen as normal among the men broadly). However, I know about the risks of LL and wonder if the benefits of this actions overweighs the cons (that I know of anyway).

Any argument or inquiry?
Limb lengthening only works if u have short legs otherwise ur proportions will look retarded especially at 3 inches, that is a lot

Dr. Donghoon Lee mentioned that over 5cm, the chance of a complete recovery is greatly reduced. He compared it to a string being stretched beyond it's elastic limit, at which point it undergoes a permanent deformation and its original shape cannot be restored.

I am going for 3 inches. 2 inches is basically no risk at all. 3 becomes small. Anything more and you are playing with fire.

Are you really willing to be bedbound until you're 30 to be 5'11? Serious question.

you won't get LL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756 and Deleted member 3771
LL and wonder if the benefits of this actions overweighs the cons
Nobody in this forum ever get LL , just buy yourself some insole

im still invisible at 5'11.5 JFL

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Nobody in this forum ever get LL , just buy yourself some insole
it has been interesting to me
LL cost more than any other surgery. it is the biggest looksmax investment there is.

i wonder why dont the people who did LL never come here

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender and Deleted member 3771
Looked up a Leg Lengthening video so I could understand the procedure more and found this comment. This man will be here soon.

nbt37QI.png

you won't get LL

It's not ahead of facial surgery. I'll definitely get the few face stuff I am looking at.

LL? We'll see. I am trying out these lifts atm. Haven;t worn them to any clubs or anything for lockdown reasons. We'll see when that time comes.