How short do you have to be for it to be over for you?

Germania

Germania

Zephir
Joined
Mar 15, 2019
Posts
3,819
Reputation
5,206
Time online
72d 1h 9m
redpilledboomer said:
Nah I live in an area with both you should see the sub tranny soybean white men they date
weallburninhell said:
just my observation, maybe in you but asian girls have higher standard this day
I also live an a city with tons of asians. The girls always date WHITE incel tier looking soyboys.
 
E

ElloinmorninJ

Adept
Joined
Aug 22, 2021
Posts
112
Reputation
146
Time online
4d 18h 29m
Carnivore said:
Then they don't love you.
Naw they just care about my health. If we went to a doctor they’d say “he’s normal height for his age” and not prescribe it too me. And HGH has potent side effects and is expensive so they wouldn’t go for it.
 
Last edited:
ChristianChad

ChristianChad

Zephir
Joined
Mar 17, 2021
Posts
3,319
Reputation
3,472
Time online
22d 10h 5m
Location
Israel
ElloinmorninJ said:
I’m 5’6” at 15 so hopefully I don’t end up a manlet. If I do though I already know the cure
What's the Cure? I'm 5'6 16
Get on Ray Peat diet Asap
 
TheAnomaly

TheAnomaly

Handsome Manlet
Joined
Aug 21, 2020
Posts
847
Reputation
658
Time online
18d 22h 43m
Location
United-States
blueeyeswhitedrgon

blueeyeswhitedrgon

Erudite
Joined
Mar 8, 2021
Posts
1,138
Reputation
1,238
Time online
16d 21h 29m
ElloinmorninJ said:
I’m 5’6” at 15 so hopefully I don’t end up a manlet. If I do though I already know the cure
You'll probably be like 5'8
 
Supreme Cutecel

Supreme Cutecel

Enthusiast
Joined
Jun 16, 2021
Posts
458
Reputation
596
Time online
5d 2h 36m
nudes said:
5’6 is difficult but not over

start getting 8 hours of sleep every single day, lift weights to raise hgh, and eat more protein

you need to maximize your chances of reaching your dads height
at 15 i was 5'2 and now im 5'8.5 at 18 relax boy ur fine
 
C

Chinlet Ascension

Erudite
Joined
Apr 25, 2021
Posts
1,023
Reputation
732
Time online
11d 10h 32m
I think below 5'8 is the point where, no matter how competent and successful you are, people are still going to constantly tease you about it.
 
E

ElloinmorninJ

Adept
Joined
Aug 22, 2021
Posts
112
Reputation
146
Time online
4d 18h 29m
blueeyeswhitedrgon said:
You'll probably be like 5'8
My doctors always say 5’8-5’9 which is meh I guess. Better alternative to manletism
 
blueeyeswhitedrgon

blueeyeswhitedrgon

Erudite
Joined
Mar 8, 2021
Posts
1,138
Reputation
1,238
Time online
16d 21h 29m
ElloinmorninJ said:
My doctors always say 5’8-5’9 which is meh I guess. Better alternative to manletism
That is manletism
 
Aliens95

Aliens95

Mage
Joined
Jun 8, 2021
Posts
751
Reputation
1,760
Time online
32d 12h 45m
Chinlet Ascension said:
I think below 5'8 is the point where, no matter how competent and successful you are, people are still going to constantly tease you about it.
Ya, that's the most brutal thing about (turbo)manletism. 5'8" and 5'9" guys are still manlets who will be penalized in dating, but outside of that they can still be taken seriously, and not be seen as overcompensating all the time.

But if your height stands out and it is the first thing people notice about you, that's brutal in all areas of life, not just dating.
 
OldVirgin

OldVirgin

Quantum
Joined
Mar 15, 2020
Posts
1,975
Reputation
3,001
Time online
51d 10h 11m
gtfih everyone

subhuman incel @subhuman incel
 
C

Chinlet Ascension

Erudite
Joined
Apr 25, 2021
Posts
1,023
Reputation
732
Time online
11d 10h 32m
Aliens95 said:
Ya, that's the most brutal thing about (turbo)manletism. 5'8" and 5'9" guys are still manlets who will be penalized in dating, but outside of that they can still be taken seriously, and not be seen as overcompensating all the time.

But if your height stands out and it is the first thing people notice about you, that's brutal in all areas of life, not just dating.
Yeah I'm 5'9 (literally, not internet height frauded), but I really feel for the guys who are 5'7 and below. A lot of women treat them as actual subhumans, where everything they do (whether they accomplish great things or take a more relaxed attitude towards life) is just a reflection of their subhumanity. It's not just about a lack of attraction, it's about going out of their way to crush the people who are below them on the social pyramid, for reasons they can't help. I know we meme about this kind of thing, but it is a sad thing that some people experience.
 
A

AtlasTH

Amateur
Joined
Jun 13, 2021
Posts
335
Reputation
520
Time online
18d 18h 49m
Chinlet Ascension said:
Yeah I'm 5'9 (literally, not internet height frauded), but I really feel for the guys who are 5'7 and below. A lot of women treat them as actual subhumans, where everything they do (whether they accomplish great things or take a more relaxed attitude towards life) is just a reflection of their subhumanity. It's not just about a lack of attraction, it's about going out of their way to crush the people who are below them on the social pyramid, for reasons they can't help. I know we meme about this kind of thing, but it is a sad thing that some people experience.

Not just woman, but people on general lmao.

Not even 5'7-5'8 man could live in high class social Thailand and be the main character.
 
Aliens95

Aliens95

Mage
Joined
Jun 8, 2021
Posts
751
Reputation
1,760
Time online
32d 12h 45m
AtlasTH said:
Not just woman, but people on general lmao.

Not even 5'7-5'8 man could live in high class social Thailand and be the main character.
I know your probably gonna say I'm coping but 5'8" and Possibly 5'7" isn't gonna get you treated like shit. These people don't stand out. Like I don't see a 5'8" guy and think "oh he's a manlet." That's like 40th percentile in the US. They blend in.


Also, TF you talking about this "main character" stuff? IRL at least career wise merit Mogs height 9/10 times. IQ has a massive correlation with income. While height only had a minor correlation. Lol, look at the richest men in the world, all of them are some combination of ugly, manlet, balding, and ethnic. :lul:
 
OldVirgin

OldVirgin

Quantum
Joined
Mar 15, 2020
Posts
1,975
Reputation
3,001
Time online
51d 10h 11m
Aliens95 said:
I know your probably gonna say I'm coping but 5'8" and Possibly 5'7" isn't gonna get you treated like shit. These people don't stand out. Like I don't see a 5'8" guy and think "oh he's a manlet." That's like 40th percentile in the US. They blend in.


Also, TF you talking about this "main character" stuff? IRL at least career wise merit Mogs height 9/10 times. IQ has a massive correlation with income. While height only had a minor correlation. Lol, look at the richest men in the world, all of them are some combination of ugly, manlet, balding, and ethnic. :lul:
This guy is the biggest coper in the universe. His face needs lefort3, which means he has 30% chance to die during surgery(feel bad for him ngl), yet he coping with height in every thread possible
 
micropenis29

micropenis29

Adept
Joined
Oct 31, 2020
Posts
180
Reputation
388
Time online
6d 30m
anything under 6'8 is invisible to women (assuming everything else about you is normal)
 
metagross

metagross

Erudite
Joined
Jan 6, 2021
Posts
1,020
Reputation
1,698
Time online
14d 23h 47m
You should still get on HGH honestly.
Doesn't matter if doctors won't prescribe it to you. Just get it from alldaychemist or ExpressPCT.
 
A

AtlasTH

Amateur
Joined
Jun 13, 2021
Posts
335
Reputation
520
Time online
18d 18h 49m
OldVirgin said:
This guy is the biggest coper in the universe. His face needs lefort3, which means he has 30% chance to die during surgery(feel bad for him ngl), yet he coping with height in every thread possible

I'm just over exxaragated for fun, 90% asian need lefort 3. I won't be doing it.

But I'm very sure you got a better life quality then mine, by seeing you spend 80% of every day life tagging subhuman incel @subhuman incel as like it's only friend you have in ur life.

And can you please stop talking with me lol please talk with subhuman incel @subhuman incel
 
Last edited:
A

AtlasTH

Amateur
Joined
Jun 13, 2021
Posts
335
Reputation
520
Time online
18d 18h 49m
Aliens95 said:
I know your probably gonna say I'm coping but 5'8" and Possibly 5'7" isn't gonna get you treated like shit. These people don't stand out. Like I don't see a 5'8" guy and think "oh he's a manlet." That's like 40th percentile in the US. They blend in.


Also, TF you talking about this "main character" stuff? IRL at least career wise merit Mogs height 9/10 times. IQ has a massive correlation with income. While height only had a minor correlation. Lol, look at the richest men in the world, all of them are some combination of ugly, manlet, balding, and ethnic. :lul:

And do you think most 5'8 have the top IQ of the richest man and top income?

Look at example OldVirgin @OldVirgin still being incel at 5'9
 
OldVirgin

OldVirgin

Quantum
Joined
Mar 15, 2020
Posts
1,975
Reputation
3,001
Time online
51d 10h 11m
AtlasTH said:
And do you think most 5'8 have the top IQ of the richest man and top income?

Look at example OldVirgin @OldVirgin still being incel at 5'9
H
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top