How short do you have to be for it to be over for you?

Then they don't love you.
Naw they just care about my health. If we went to a doctor they’d say “he’s normal height for his age” and not prescribe it too me. And HGH has potent side effects and is expensive so they wouldn’t go for it.

Last edited:
I’m 5’6” at 15 so hopefully I don’t end up a manlet. If I do though I already know the cure
What's the Cure? I'm 5'6 16
Get on Ray Peat diet Asap

Below 5'6

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly
5’6 is difficult but not over

start getting 8 hours of sleep every single day, lift weights to raise hgh, and eat more protein

you need to maximize your chances of reaching your dads height
at 15 i was 5'2 and now im 5'8.5 at 18 relax boy ur fine

I think below 5'8 is the point where, no matter how competent and successful you are, people are still going to constantly tease you about it.

I think below 5'8 is the point where, no matter how competent and successful you are, people are still going to constantly tease you about it.
Ya, that's the most brutal thing about (turbo)manletism. 5'8" and 5'9" guys are still manlets who will be penalized in dating, but outside of that they can still be taken seriously, and not be seen as overcompensating all the time.

But if your height stands out and it is the first thing people notice about you, that's brutal in all areas of life, not just dating.

• +1
Reactions: metagross and ifyouwannabemylover
gtfih everyone

@subhuman incel

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Ya, that's the most brutal thing about (turbo)manletism. 5'8" and 5'9" guys are still manlets who will be penalized in dating, but outside of that they can still be taken seriously, and not be seen as overcompensating all the time.

But if your height stands out and it is the first thing people notice about you, that's brutal in all areas of life, not just dating.
Yeah I'm 5'9 (literally, not internet height frauded), but I really feel for the guys who are 5'7 and below. A lot of women treat them as actual subhumans, where everything they do (whether they accomplish great things or take a more relaxed attitude towards life) is just a reflection of their subhumanity. It's not just about a lack of attraction, it's about going out of their way to crush the people who are below them on the social pyramid, for reasons they can't help. I know we meme about this kind of thing, but it is a sad thing that some people experience.

• +1
Reactions: klamus, Deleted member 14478 and metagross
Yeah I'm 5'9 (literally, not internet height frauded), but I really feel for the guys who are 5'7 and below. A lot of women treat them as actual subhumans, where everything they do (whether they accomplish great things or take a more relaxed attitude towards life) is just a reflection of their subhumanity. It's not just about a lack of attraction, it's about going out of their way to crush the people who are below them on the social pyramid, for reasons they can't help. I know we meme about this kind of thing, but it is a sad thing that some people experience.

Not just woman, but people on general lmao.

Not even 5'7-5'8 man could live in high class social Thailand and be the main character.

Not just woman, but people on general lmao.

Not even 5'7-5'8 man could live in high class social Thailand and be the main character.
I know your probably gonna say I'm coping but 5'8" and Possibly 5'7" isn't gonna get you treated like shit. These people don't stand out. Like I don't see a 5'8" guy and think "oh he's a manlet." That's like 40th percentile in the US. They blend in.

Also, TF you talking about this "main character" stuff? IRL at least career wise merit Mogs height 9/10 times. IQ has a massive correlation with income. While height only had a minor correlation. Lol, look at the richest men in the world, all of them are some combination of ugly, manlet, balding, and ethnic. :lul:

• +1
Reactions: metagross and Deleted member 5786
I know your probably gonna say I'm coping but 5'8" and Possibly 5'7" isn't gonna get you treated like shit. These people don't stand out. Like I don't see a 5'8" guy and think "oh he's a manlet." That's like 40th percentile in the US. They blend in.

Also, TF you talking about this "main character" stuff? IRL at least career wise merit Mogs height 9/10 times. IQ has a massive correlation with income. While height only had a minor correlation. Lol, look at the richest men in the world, all of them are some combination of ugly, manlet, balding, and ethnic. :lul:
This guy is the biggest coper in the universe. His face needs lefort3, which means he has 30% chance to die during surgery(feel bad for him ngl), yet he coping with height in every thread possible

anything under 6'8 is invisible to women (assuming everything else about you is normal)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
You should still get on HGH honestly.
Doesn't matter if doctors won't prescribe it to you. Just get it from alldaychemist or ExpressPCT.

This guy is the biggest coper in the universe. His face needs lefort3, which means he has 30% chance to die during surgery(feel bad for him ngl), yet he coping with height in every thread possible

I'm just over exxaragated for fun, 90% asian need lefort 3. I won't be doing it.

But I'm very sure you got a better life quality then mine, by seeing you spend 80% of every day life tagging @subhuman incel as like it's only friend you have in ur life.

And can you please stop talking with me lol please talk with @subhuman incel

Last edited:
  • JFL

And do you think most 5'8 have the top IQ of the richest man and top income?

Look at example @OldVirgin still being incel at 5'9

• JFL
And do you think most 5'8 have the top IQ of the richest man and top income?

Look at example @OldVirgin still being incel at 5'9
H

Last edited: