How short do you have to be for it to be over for you?

E

ElloinmorninJ

Gold
Serious question, don’t be like “if you’re under 6 feet consider suicide”-

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle
Depends on your face

Even chad would struggle at like 5’4” though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15357, GigaAscender, Deleted member 13592 and 1 other person
A study show that if you are 5'6 and below 95% of woman (white girls) will reject you based on your height ALONE

Another 5% probably lie on survey or expect another part to make it up like top face top status or top money

• +1
Reactions: PrisonMike, Deleted member 14280, GigaAscender and 2 others
Depends on your face

Even chad would struggle at like 5’4” though
He would get Asian and Latinas if he’s white and short

• +1
being a white manlet is basically the same as being ethnic sorry not sorry :feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15278, GigaAscender, Deleted member 14478 and 4 others
I’m 5’6” at 15 so hopefully I don’t end up a manlet. If I do though I already know the cure

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ManzareK, cumbutamoren and Squirtle
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Jamal2222 and Squirtle
I don't know where do you live but even in Thailand 5'6 is short for 15 years old.

But not like absurdly short or anything.
Well I’m speaking English so I think that should narrow it down…I’m American

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, klamus, Squirtle and 1 other person
They say the average boy grows a few more inches at age 15 so I think I still have time. My dad’s 5’11 so hopefully his good genes trickle down.

HGH AI bro

• +1
Reactions: cumbutamoren and Squirtle
I’m 5’6” at 15 so hopefully I don’t end up a manlet. If I do though I already know the cure

5’6 is difficult but not over

start getting 8 hours of sleep every single day, lift weights to raise hgh, and eat more protein

you need to maximize your chances of reaching your dads height

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly and Squirtle
5’6 is difficult but not over

start getting 8 hours of sleep every single day, lift weights to raise hgh, and eat more protein

According to my doctor he predicts I’ll reach around 5’9. My mom is 5’3 so I got her genes mixed in too.

• +1
You mean completly over, so that you never find a gf, or more like struggling hard in dating life?

• +1
You mean completly over, so that you never find a gf, or more like struggle hard in dating life?
Give me the answers for both

• +1
According to my doctor he predicts I’ll reach around 5’9. My mom is 5’3 so I got her genes mixed in too.

5’9 is not ideal but you’ll manage

• +1
5’9 is not ideal but you’ll manage
I live in California, Latinos, Asians, and Middle Easterners bring down the average so I’ll have a better chance than if I lived in a mostly white area.

• +1
Sir, I'm 5'5, please help!

What's the cure????
The cure to manletism is one of these, applied directly into the skull XD
05AB49CA 5E01 4E43 A6F7 2F4D6E938EB1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ManzareK, cumbutamoren, RichardSpencel and 3 others
I live in California, Latinos, Asians, and Middle Easterners bring down the average so I’ll have a better chance than if I lived in a mostly white area.

Either way 5’9 is okay. The average white 20-39 year old American is 5’9.5. Don’t listen to anyone saying 5’11 or 6’ is average here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478 and Squirtle
Probably any height will have a chance. You need to be completely nt

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle and Deleted member 5786
Either way 5’9 is okay. The average white 20-39 year old American is 5’9.5. Don’t listen to anyone saying 5’11 or 6’ is average here.
I’ve noticed most of my friends average 5’5-5’9 ish, so I’m good for now.

• +1
A study show that if you are 5'6 and below 95% of woman (white girls) will reject you based on your height ALONE

Another 5% probably lie on survey or expect another part to make it up like top face top status or top money
Which study is that, I’ve never seen 95% until at least 5’4

• +1
Give me the answers for both
So since I am 5'10" I can say that I never ever heard a single comment about my height in my whole life. And I think I have more experience with girls than 99% of guys here.
It gets very hard below 5'8" but it doesn't mean it's completely over. I have a 5'8" friend who had over 150 girls and a 6'3" 30yo+ virgin friend, just as an example.

5'9"+ and you should be safe most of the times
5'8" something in between, it depends
5'7" and it will gets very tough
5'6" you really need to luck, rejections over rejections over rejections just based on height
5'5" YOU REALLY NEED TO LUCK rejections over rejections over rejections just based on height
5'4" forget about it

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
So since I am 5'10" I can say that I never ever heard a single comment about my height in my whole life. And I think I have more experience with girls than 99% of guys here.
It gets very hard below 5'8" but it doesn't mean it's completely over. I have a 5'8" friend who had over 150 girls and a 6'3" 30yo+ virgin friend, just as an example.

5'9"+ and you should be safe most of the times
5'8" something in between, it depends
5'7" and it will gets very tough
5'6" you really need to luck, rejections over rejections over rejections just based on height
5'5" YOU REALLY NEED TO LUCK rejections over rejections over rejections just based on height
5'4" forget about it
172 cm good height ? asking for a @subhuman incel.
I am taller than him btw

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 5786
I didn't say it's good
would say its worth it for 5'6-5'7 guys to go through LL ?
This 5'8-5'9 cutoff makes sense. i heard it many many times even from women

• JFL
I don't see how this can cure manletism....
it’s a joke….If your young and 5’5 you can probably maybe reach 5’8. If your old, looksmaxx as much as possible and find a short Latina girl

would say its worth it for 5'6-5'7 guys to go through LL ?
This 5'8-5'9 cutoff makes sense. i heard it many many times even from women
5'3-5'7 is the range where you get the most benefits from LL, shorter and the surgery will make little difference, taller and you risk too much to gain just a small increase in SMV.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 5786
At 5’7” you might as well just buy some airmaxxes and just pretend to be average height.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: subhuman incel, Gonthar and Deleted member 5786
under 5 4

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly
under 5 4
Yeah even though 5’6” is small I’m somewhat grateful that I’m not shorter. Men who are 5’3-5’ are truly forsaken

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly and Deleted member 5786
Yeah even though 5’6” is small I’m somewhat grateful that I’m not shorter. Men who are 5’3-5’ are truly forsaken
yeah i am just 5 7 so pretty bad but again my face is ugly so it doesnt matter its just a multiplier

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
He would get Asian and Latinas if he’s white and short
even asian and latinas have standard to height, many manlet who go to asian get less threated than tall white

• Hmm...
Reactions: AtlasTH, Deleted member 5786 and redpilledboomer
even asian and latinas have standard to height, many manlet who go to asian get less threated than tall white
Nah I live in an area with both you should see the sub tranny soybean white men they date

• JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
They say the average boy grows a few more inches at age 15 so I think I still have time. My dad’s 5’11 so hopefully his good genes trickle down.
At 15 i was like 5’9 now at 18 I’m about 5’11

Nah I live in an area with both you should see the sub tranny soybean white men they date
just my observation, maybe in you but asian girls have higher standard this day

obviously depends on your face, but the cut off point i'm guessing is like 5'4'' or something??

One of the biggest slayers I know is about 5'7''. Literally slays like a rock star. Cute Girls approaching him and throwing themselves at him in bars etc. That's how I know that 5'7'' isn't the cut off point assuming handsome face lol

I just assume it would be different if he was much shorter, though

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, TheAnomaly and Deleted member 5786
Why aren't you on HGH? That shit will save your life. Go talk to your parents.

kek. I am way taller than my parents. I was taller than my dad when I was like 10 or 11. You want to mog your parents tbh.

Last edited:
175cm is the lowest you can go.:y'all: hope it helps

• JFL
obviously depends on your face, but the cut off point i'm guessing is like 5'4'' or something??

One of the biggest slayers I know is about 5'7''. Literally slays like a rock star. Cute Girls approaching him and throwing themselves at him in bars etc. That's how I know that 5'7'' isn't the cut off point assuming handsome face lol

I just assume it would be different if he was much shorter, though

No way 5'7 will be slayer in the west, most of woman might not even wannabe near him because it's feel cringe. It's like hanging out with a child.

He can slay on his social circle or instragram but 100% not on club unless you are in dwaftism club or something

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and wristcel
No way 5'7 will be slayer in the west, most of woman might not even wannabe near him because it's feel cringe. It's like hanging out with a child.

He can slay on his social circle or instragram but 100% not on club unless you are in dwaftism club or something
You heard it @OldVirgin . Never enter a club again in your life you 5’7 midget.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 5786
You heard it @OldVirgin . Never enter a club again in your life you 5’7 midget.
blocked this guy. he is really weird. he has a totally deformed face and coping with height jfl

• +1
Reactions: metagross
Why aren't you on HGH? That shit will save your life. Go talk to your parents.

kek. I am way taller than my parents. I was taller than my dad when I was like 10 or 11. You want to mog your parents tbh.
I already know my parents aren’t getting me that shit.