How should buckteethcels get perfect teeth?

Surgerymax0r

Surgerymax0r

Iron
Missing two incisors on my top set of teeth (genetic problem on my mum's side of the family) and it's left me with a big gap between my teeth (I'll upload pics in the morning with good lighting) but I'm not sure how I should go about getting them fixed.

I honestly think it's fucked up my entire development and left me with a weird bite sometimes however I was also mouth breathing for around half my life which I think has also had an effect but it's not too bad as I'm mewing and chewing lots of gum daily. I'm in a foreign country for a year so I can't even go to an orthodontist even if I wanted too but advice on here seems to say to stay away from them full stop.

teeth extractions almost always fuck up ur face

teeth extractions almost always fuck up ur face
Probably said this before but I hope in 20 years we look back and cringe at the thought of extracting teeth just to "make space" for your face to continue to develop improperly and swing even more downwards without even addressing the growth issue. Fucking depressing. You'd think the orthodontists would get the idea that extracting teeth and then forcing them together with braces was unnatural when they realized people needed to wear a fucking retainer every night unless they want the teeth to go crooked again. God damn.

Anyway, as for your issue, I honestly got no tip. The tip I have is not every orthodontist is the same. Some are beginning to use myobrace and try to give some washed down version of mewing as an exercise to their patients, while others will happily pull 4 teeth, slap some braces on the remaining ones and call it a day. Look into myobrace in your own country to see if you find any orthodontists that promote using it.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
Probably said this before but I hope in 20 years we look back and cringe at the thought of extracting teeth just to "make space" for your face to continue to develop improperly and swing even more downwards without even addressing the growth issue. Fucking depressing. You'd think the orthodontists would get the idea that extracting teeth and then forcing them together with braces was unnatural when they realized people needed to wear a fucking retainer every night unless they want the teeth to go crooked again. God damn.

Anyway, as for your issue, I honestly got no tip. The tip I have is not every orthodontist is the same. Some are beginning to use myobrace and try to give some washed down version of mewing as an exercise to their patients, while others will happily pull 4 teeth, slap some braces on the remaining ones and call it a day. Look into myobrace in your own country to see if you find any orthodontists that promote using it.
I had a tooth removed last year on my right side and they told me to only eat on the left side too causing me to get asymmetry which was never there before :feelsrope:

I had a tooth removed last year on my right side and they told me to only eat on the left side too causing me to get asymmetry which was never there before :feelsrope:
Did you know of mewing and looksmax at the time? I put my trust in that the orthodontist would do what was best for my facial development when I had no clue what mewing even was. "They probably know best, I guess I do need to pull all these teeth". Clearly the things that are taught orthodontists is still outdated. I hope by the time I have kids they will get proper treatment, good techniques for tongue posture, proper followup for facial growth and appliances than can help their faces grow properly, instead of just having their damn teeth pulled to "make space" for improper development.

Tongue posture isn't even a question to orthodontists nowadays. I've said this before, but you could walk into the orthodontist office mouthbreathing from start to finish and the orthodontist wouldn't even fucking mention it. It's just a joke how little they care. Their job is apply braces and pull teeth, and that's it apparently. Nevermind how linked facial development is to that. They get paid either way.

Last edited:
Did you know of mewing and looksmax at the time? I put my trust in that the orthodontist would do what was best for my facial development when I had no clue what mewing even was. "They probably know best, I guess I do need to pull all these teeth". Clearly the things that are taught orthodontists is still outdated. I hope by the time I have kids they will get proper treatment, good techniques for tongue posture, proper followup for facial growth and appliances than can help their faces grow properly, instead of just having their damn teeth pulled to "make space" for improper development.

Tongue posture isn't even a question to orthodontists nowadays. I've said this before, but you could walk into the orthodontist office mouthbreathing from start to finish and the orthodontist wouldn't even fucking mention it. It's just a joke how little they care. Their job is apply braces and pull teeth, and that's it apparently. Nevermind how linked facial development is to that. They get paid either way.
Mewing is how I found out about looksmaxxing although I already knew about incels and blackpill. It's such a joke I had second doubts about mewing for a few weeks and then thought if I just mewed I might not see much damage to my face and get straight teeth with braces which of course I was wrong about which lead me to remove them myself after my parents wouldn't let me get them removed by an orthodontist.

It's so outdated, and everyone believes it's fact. My sister looks down on me for mewing and thinks I'm just bitter because I had "bad genetics" unlike Brad Pitt and Johnny Depp so my jaw didn't develop properly. When I explained mewing to the orthodontists they just laughed at me despite accepting that if you don't chew your jaw doesn't develop properly and that braces and extractions damage the face, as if they shouldn't have fucking told me that already.

If I have kids I'm making sure they never have the same self-hatred and BDD as me which I probably wouldn't have if I had a perfect jawline and wide smile.