How south asian muslims be bragging about not having a caste system just to be slaves in arabia

Joeseminate

Joeseminate

Subhuman Ascending
Joined
Dec 21, 2025
Posts
9,500
Reputation
19,285
Prosper GIF
 
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: droidmaxxing, them streets b cold, Rick_bozo and 2 others
@SecularIslamist humble him
 
  • JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Joeseminate
i love being allah's cattle
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Junbae, americanpakitruvcel and Joeseminate
It’s why I don’t fuck with gulf Arabs.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Junbae and Joeseminate
I'm paki and this is true ask, tbh I think it's a curse that our countries are shit or maybe it's a curse on our people for being so third world xoded that it's impossible for the actual country to develop.
 
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist, americanpakitruvcel and Joeseminate
Looksmaxing forum btw
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Joeseminate
Brown and Muslim is a deadly combo
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Joeseminate

Similar threads

GrandInquisitor
Replies
3
Views
55
Joeseminate
Joeseminate
TGUN.
Replies
13
Views
71
Mooks Laxx
Mooks Laxx
try2beme
Replies
2
Views
35
try2beme
try2beme
D
Replies
3
Views
25
Sensitive Young Boy
Sensitive Young Boy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top