how stay nt when your crush is around?

newperson

newperson

Platinum
if anyone here has some good advices or threads or whatever i'd like to know
im pretty nt when shes not around, i barely talk to her tbh which is sucks
i was in a party not too long ago and i had fun and talked with almost everyone except her lol (had a really minimal interaction) , and she doesnt really give me any good signs
im 18 and my body count is 4 , idk why im like this...

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Lmao, newperson and 1 other person
i was in a party not too long ago and i had fun and talked with almost everyone except her lol (had a really minimal interaction) , and she doesnt really give me any good signs
That is cuz shes your crush... it will always be the case. With time less and less but if you care about her then you will care about her opinion about you. So you dont wanna fuck up. Its natural. Best way to calm and act usual is drugs

• +1
Reactions: newperson
Also if girls like you you will know. If they dont give you signs its not a matter of her "game" or whatever bs pua artists came up with. Then she is simply not into you. Ppl who say girls act cold around ththeththem to play hard to get just cant cope with the fact they are unwanted lol

• +1
unironically go and talk to her. if you take the L you take the L. Move on and keep putting yourself in those situations to increase confidence

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, one job away, newperson and 1 other person
Having a crush is a low T act.

• Woah
And yeah as others said. Go and talk to her and take the L. If it works out it was meant to be if not then it wasn't. Dont get worked up about it. But the longer you wait, maybe even befriending her,the less you are willing to risk the L. I did the mistake and many others here did. Dont do the same

• +1
Going from my experience, Scare her away. it's actually so liberating when you stop chasing something you'll never have

• Woah
Step 1. Stop having a crush, realize there are millions more girls on planet earth.

Step 2. Stop imagining her. Completely, don't even think about her.

Step 3. Fantasize about breaking her heart.

Step 4. Fantasize about calling her ugly to her face and that she is worthless.

Step 5. Fantasize about telling her she is nothing special, and that you would rather fuck her mom than even breath in her direction

Step 6. Tell her why the fuck she is outside of the kitchen? Personally this one works great, in 9th grade i told a girl why the fuck she is outside of kitchen multiple times, she knew what i meant.

• +1
Having a "crush" is low t af

• +1
Imagine getting attached to a woman you didn't even fuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3270