Squat in 400s
Deadlifts in 500
To even say that your strong

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PYT, Deleted member 7313, randomuser2407 and 2 others

• JFL
Reactions: Mongrelcel
Unless you're 7 foot tall, you're weak. Remember that.

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Darkstrand, nonserviam and 7 others
Tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7313, Deleted member 9380 and Deleted member 7866
bench 315 you smoking? Almost noone has that

Gymcel trait: caring about your stats because you look like shit due to your genetics

Who cares what you lift in a very specific way with 0 real world application. You need to lift atlas stones, oddly shaped objects and train for real world strength while still having a built physique like this

• +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer

Gymcel trait: caring about your stats because you look like shit due to your genetics

Who cares what you lift in a very specific way with 0 real world application. You need to lift atlas stones, oddly shaped objects and train for real world strength while still having a built physique like this
View attachment 730832
To chubby to be appealing to most woman

View attachment 730832
315 is the cut off for being a powerlifter

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax
The intermediate strength standards are:
a 135 lb (61.24 kg) overhead press
a 200 lb (90.72 kg) barbell row
a 225 lb (102.06 kg) bench press
a 315 lb (142.89 kg) squat
a 405 lb (183.71 kg) deadlift

The advanced strength standards are:
a 100 lb (45.36 kg) weighted chin up
a 200 lb (90.72 kg) overhead press
a 275 lb (124.74 kg) barbell row
a 315 lb (142.89 kg) bench press
a 405 lb (183.71 kg) squat
a 500 lb (226.8 kg) deadlift

1) Weighted chin ups for thickest and widest lats and bigger arms (this is the lift that gives you the V taper physique with wide shoulders)
2) Overhead Press for bigger shoulders and bigger arms
3) Barbell row for bigger lats, upper back, traps and bigger arms
4) Bench Press for bigger chest and arms
5) Beltless Squats for bigger legs and strongest thickest abs
6) Beltless Deadlifts for bigger legs, bigger forearms and the strongest thickest abs

At the end of your workouts, you can do barbell curls to grow your biceps more, tricep extensions to grow your triceps more, and weighted crunches to get thicker stronger abs, and farmer's walks or rack pulls above the knee (with static hold for 30 seconds) to get a stronger grip and bigger forearms.

Bench should be 315 at least
Squat in 400s
Deadlifts in 500
To even say that your strong
is 84kg/185lbs bench
64kg/141lbs
130kg/286lbs x2
90kg/198lbs good for 15yo and half a year of lifting while being on a calorie deficit?

The intermediate strength standards are:
a 135 lb (61.24 kg) overhead press
a 200 lb (90.72 kg) barbell row
a 225 lb (102.06 kg) bench press
a 315 lb (142.89 kg) squat
a 405 lb (183.71 kg) deadlift

The advanced strength standards are:
a 100 lb (45.36 kg) weighted chin up
a 200 lb (90.72 kg) overhead press
a 275 lb (124.74 kg) barbell row
a 315 lb (142.89 kg) bench press
a 405 lb (183.71 kg) squat
a 500 lb (226.8 kg) deadlift

1) Weighted chin ups for thickest and widest lats and bigger arms (this is the lift that gives you the V taper physique with wide shoulders)
2) Overhead Press for bigger shoulders and bigger arms
3) Barbell row for bigger lats, upper back, traps and bigger arms
4) Bench Press for bigger chest and arms
5) Beltless Squats for bigger legs and strongest thickest abs
6) Beltless Deadlifts for bigger legs, bigger forearms and the strongest thickest abs

At the end of your workouts, you can do barbell curls to grow your biceps more, tricep extensions to grow your triceps more, and weighted crunches to get thicker stronger abs, and farmer's walks or rack pulls above the knee (with static hold for 30 seconds) to get a stronger grip and bigger forearms.
If you have a strong deadlifts every thing goes up since it's fully body

is 84kg/185lbs bench
64kg/141lbs
130kg/286lbs x2
90kg/198lbs good for 15yo and half a year of lifting while being on a calorie deficit?
If your not fat your supposed to be in a surplus

Lifting numbers is mostly cope.
It's HOW strong you appear not HOW strong you are.

What i just wrote is a big cope because i'm weak :lul:

Just be eddie hall theory

Lifting numbers is mostly cope.
It's HOW strong you appear not HOW strong you are.

What i just wrote is a big cope because i'm weak :lul:
Not really you just need asthetics

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and MansNotHot
I personally think power build is the best type of training you can easily find a program at lifting vault it's also the funnest cause you get to hit prs

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407
If you have a strong deadlifts every thing goes up since it's fully body
That's false. The deadlift only trains your lower back, hamstrings, glutes and forearms.

I
I was on the blaha program icf and it's pretty good I wished I found starting strength though
ICF 2.0 is far better than starting strength

That's false. The deadlift only trains your lower back, hamstrings, glutes and forearms.
That's what it mainly does but it's a full body movement anatomically speaking

That's what it mainly does but it's a full body movement anatomically speaking
It's not, it's a compound movement. It means that it works multiple muscle groups. There are no "full body movements", no exercise trains the whole body otherwise we wouldn't be doing 5-6 different compound movements.

II ran the first one and I generally skipped out on the abs and hyperextension
The second one is better because it makes you do squats, bench press and overhead press 3 times per week so you progress faster. Rippetoe's SS would make you do them less frequently.

M
It's not, it's a compound movement. It means that it works multiple muscle groups. There are no "full body movements", no exercise trains the whole body otherwise we wouldn't be doing 5-6 different compound movements.
Maybe your right but I always saw it as the king of exercises plus I mainly pull conventional should we take this to dms

The second one is better because it makes you do squats, bench press and overhead press 3 times per week so you progress faster. Rippetoe's SS would make you do them less frequently.
You thinker I missed anything not doing abs or hyper extensions

M
Maybe your right but I always saw it as the king of exercises plus I mainly pull conventional should we take this to dms
No, the king of the compound lifts is the squat, the squat is more important than the deadlift, because you can do it 3 times per week without burning your CNS, the deadlift will burn you out though because it requires a lot of lower back strength but the squat does not.

You thinker I missed anything not doing abs or hyper extensions
If you are really strong at squats and deadlifts and can do them without a belt, your abs should be at their genetic max anyways so no.

If you are really strong at squats and deadlifts and can do them without a belt, your abs should be at their genetic max anyways so no.
That's good since I littearly deleted them after day 2

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407
Those are some legit powerliftingcel numbers