How tall are you and how do you feel about your height?

Seppukucel

Seppukucel

Banned
Please give an elaborate answer including these, especially if you're below 6 foot (5'4 to 5'10)

Height (don't fraud)
How you were measured
Rate it out of 10
% of men you feel you mog
Country
How tall people actually guess you to be and comments about your height (they think you're tall/short/average)?

I'll start:

5'3.5
Tape measure aerosol can on wall
0/10
1%
India
5'5 describe me as very short often

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, Deleted member 5522, Shrek2OnDvD and 3 others
Posts 416
Time online 2d 23h 41m

You need to rope son

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, MusicMaxxingMidget, Deleted member 5522 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, MusicMaxxingMidget, Deleted member 5052 and 3 others
6ft I want to be 6ft 2 but

• Hmm...
Reactions: AbandonShip
6ft I want to be 6ft 2 but
Rate it out of 10 in satisfaction
Country
How tall people actually guess you to be and comments about your height (they think you're tall/short/average)?

Please give an elaborate answer.

Height (don't fraud)
How you were measured
Rate it out of 10
Country

I'll start:

5'3.5
0/10
1%
India
6'4
A girl who fucked me was 5'1 and I measured her and me against a piano before I cummed in her
10/10
99%
America (My name's Chad)
6'6 because of my jawline and frame halo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2733 and Seppukucel
6'4
Held a book on my head, while someone else used tape measure
9/10
99% (When i see that 1 percent, i want to rope)
UK
6'4 - 6'5

• +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman and Seppukucel
6'4
A girl who fucked me was 5'1 and I measured her and me against a piano before I cummed in her
10/10
99%
America (My name's Chad)
6'6 because of my jawline and frame halo
Larp or srs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NormieWithBigPP and Deleted member 7866
Rate it out of 10 in satisfaction
Country
Probably 7 out of ten and I live in UK so above average and people usually say 6ft or 6ft 1

• +1
Reactions: Seppukucel
Please give an elaborate answer.

Height (don't fraud)
How you were measured
Rate it out of 10
Country
5'7
barefoot
50%
Hungary
on yubo foids tend to think i am 6 foot+ probably because halo effect (they find me cute so they expect my height to be good too)
i've been called 'midget' by a foid 4 inches shorter than me as a joke on tinder, called her a fucking whore and blocked her, never felt like going ER so much

• Woah
5'7
barefoot
50%
Hungary
on yubo foids tend to think i am 6 foot+ probably because halo effect (they find me cute so they expect my height to be good too)
i've been called 'midget' by a foid 4 inches shorter than me as a joke on tinder, called her a fucking whore and blocked her, never felt like going ER so much
Surprisingly good for 5ft7

Cant bother to post the other bullshit but 186-187cm i feel pretty good about it hopefully ill reach 190cm

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
6'5 wear lifts to 6'9. i mog every single human being into the grave.

• JFL
Reactions: aestheticallypleasin
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: NormieWithBigPP and Deleted member 7866
Please give an elaborate answer including these

Height (don't fraud)
How you were measured
Rate it out of 10
Country

I'll start:

5'3.5
0/10
1%
India
Ur life tbh

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200713_201353.jpg
    Screenshot_20200713_201353.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 6
  • JFL
Reactions: Julius
6'0 but I wanna larp that I'm 6'2

6'3.5
Measuring tape on wall, pencil marks
9/10 satisfied
95%
California, USA
Actual 6'8 tallfags usually get my height correct, but manlet (sub 6') Copers make me out to be 6'5.

• +1
Reactions: DharkDC and Seppukucel
6'5 wear lifts to 6'9. i mog every single human being into the grave.
No lifts give you 4 inches, not even a full 2 even if advertised unless custom made. You can't even walk in such things.

THE AVERAGE FUCKING HEIGHT ON THIS THREAD IS LIKE 6'3 ON AN INCEL WEBSITE

No lifts give you 4 inches, not even a full 2 even if advertised unless custom made. You can't even walk in such things.
yeah i do. timberland boots with 4 inch lifts that get me to 6'9 and i walk comfortably

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
5 feet 8 in Brazil,i am midget.
Not sure how many guys i mog,i measured with a can or with some straight object like a book(doesn't make any difference).

• So Sad
5 feet 8 in Brazil,i am midget.
Not sure how many guys i mog,i measured with a can or with some straight object like a book(doesn't make any difference).
Isn't Brazil short

Isn't Brazil short
Compared to the West kinda,average height in the places that i lived is close to 175cm according to the studies that i have seen.

5'11''
measuring tape against wall
6/10
75% (am only 17 and high school) but those that do mog can be seriously brutal
U.S., primarily white suburban area
usually guessed at 5'10'' or 5'11''. posture isn't great b/c my bags are so heavy, so I could probably look taller.
usually along the lines of "fairly tall" or "decently tall", once in a while "tall" or "only kinda tall". never "short" or "really tall"

• +1
5'11''
measuring tape against wall
6/10
75% (am only 17 and high school) but those that do mog can be seriously brutal
U.S., primarily white suburban area
usually guessed at 5'10'' or 5'11''. posture isn't great b/c my bags are so heavy, so I could probably look taller.
usually along the lines of "fairly tall" or "decently tall", once in a while "tall" or "only kinda tall". never "short" or "really tall"

220 IQ | 9.5'' | 6'7''
Joined May 9, 2020
Last seen 2 minutes ago · Viewing thread How tall are you and how do you feel about your height?
Time Online 260:00

anyway thanks for answering. Suifuel that 7.5 inches taller than me is still only a 6/10

189 cm which is 6'2 i think. id want to be 192-194 tbh but i mog most males around me like 80% or so.
8.9/10 satisfied

• +1
5'10"
6.5/10
60%
U.S
6ft, they think im tall

• +1
Height: 6'0.75 in actuality (but say its 6'1)
Measured: Tape on wall, then stand by wall
How I feel about it: Its okay, but there are males who mog me and this is very concerning
Rate it out of 10: 6
% of men I heightmog: around 75
shorter women typically guess me to be around 6'3 and up (lol) but guys around my height always guess me right

• +1
6'4
Held a book on my head, while someone else used tape measure
9/10
99% (When i see that 1 percent, i want to rope)
UK
6'4 - 6'5
Same but I live in murica

220 IQ | 9.5'' | 6'7''
Joined May 9, 2020
Last seen 2 minutes ago · Viewing thread How tall are you and how do you feel about your height?
Time Online 260:00

anyway thanks for answering. Suifuel that 7.5 inches taller than me is still only a 6/10
lol sometimes i'm really confident about it but when i stand next to some of my school's football players i want to kms. i'm sure irl my height seems a lot better to other people than it does to me since i'm substantially taller than 99% of the girls and when you're way shorter it's hard to tell height differences unless it's like 3 or more inches

• +1
im around 5'11
I wish I was like 6'4

• +1
Below 6ft3 is manlet

193 cm
My father measured me with tape, without shoes
10/10 in my country, maybe 9/10 in Scandinavia
heightmog 99% all age, 95% guys my age
Italy

One time a short girl asked how tall I was, I said 210 cm and she believed me JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106, Seppukucel and Deleted member 6873
Dont know for sure
5'10/5'11
Standing next to multiple 6'0 + Friends
6/10
20%
Netherlands
6'0

• +1
193 cm
My father measured me with tape, without shoes
10/10 in my country, maybe 9/10 in Scandinavia
heightmog 99% all age, 95% guys my age
Italy

One time a short girl asked how tall I was, I said 210 cm and she believed me JFL
brb larping as 6'7

• JFL
Reactions: Julius
brb larping as 6'7
Btw why are we using freedom units of measurement? Literally every other country that isn't 'Murica uses the metric system

5'7
barefoot
50%
Hungary
Nigga how many pics do you have for your yubo? I only have 1 decent bedroom selfie :lul:
Btw why are we using freedom units of measurement? Literally every other country that isn't 'Murica uses the metric system
lot of posters here are amerilard so to make it more understandable to those low IQ pigs lmao

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Beetlejuice and Julius
I'm really interested in 5'6-5'9 range replies

I'm really interested in 5'6-5'9 range replies
Depends on country. If i'm correct the French and Italians aren't very tall so 5'8/5'9 range wouldn't be that bad.
Being sub 5'10 is only somewhat bad in Holland, Germany, Scandinavia for example

• +1
5'11 wish I was 6'3/6'4 tbh

• +1
Nigga how many pics do you have for your yubo? I only have 1 decent bedroom selfie :lul:
8 pics, 6 of which include me and 2 where you cant see me

5’6
Doctors
Amerilard
1/10
I hate it, if I don’t get at least around an inch fixing my posture I shall get LL
Been guessed 5’7-5’8

• +1
6ix foot 2, quite happy but wouldn’t have minded being 6’5. 6’2 is a good height though, ngl.