How tall are your parents and how tall are you? XD (Spoiler: There's not a single person more unlucky than me)

Growth Plate

Growth Plate

7.5" BP BBC
5'4 mom 6'0" dad (grandparents on both sides are about the same height too)
5'7 afternoon measured at doctor's like a couple weeks ago height son

Now, tell me how tall are you and your parents you lucky faggots

Imagine being able to just live your life and just grow to your dad's height to 2 inches above it like the average teenaged boy

Fucking hell jfl lmao hahaha

Inb4 what is crying about it going to do (I'm roping) Inb4 face matters more (Both matter and I don't have either)

BRB GETTING HEIGHTMOGGED BY FUCKING 5'9" EAST ASIAN AND INDIAN STUDYCELS AT SCHOOL THAT HAVE 4'11" 1/4 MOMS AND 5'5" 1/2 DADS

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 4430, Kyff and 13 others
5'7, 6' parents. I'm 6'3

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 18840, Kyff and 2 others
5'0 mother 5'7 father 5'11 me

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: AscensionMan98 and Deleted member 16369
ho
5'4 mom 6'0" dad (grandparents on both sides are about the same height too)
5'7 afternoon measured at doctor's like a couple weeks ago height son

Now, tell me how tall are you and your parents you lucky faggots

Imagine being able to just live your life and just grow to your dad's height to 2 inches above it like the average teenaged boy

Fucking hell jfl lmao hahaha

Inb4 what is crying about it going to do (I'm roping) Inb4 face matters more (Both matter and I don't have either)

BRB GETTING HEIGHTMOGGED BY FUCKING 5'9" EAST ASIAN AND INDIAN STUDYCELS AT SCHOOL THAT HAVE 4'11" 1/4 MOMS AND 5'5" 1/2 DADS
w old are you

Asians and Indians evolving beuh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 6128, Zeruel and 3 others
5'7 and 5'4, im 5'11. But I got: wide hips, subhuman philtrum, weak lower third, alien ethnic phenotype, bad nose, assyemtry, the list goes on

• So Sad
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
5'7 and 5'4, im 5'11. But I got: wide hips, subhuman philtrum, weak lower third, alien ethnic phenotype, bad nose, assyemtry, the list goes on
psl rating

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
  • Ugh..
5'6 / 5'11 , i'm 6'

• +1
Dad 6'6, mom 5'2, me 6'1

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 16369
Damn I got no idea how tall my parents are. And my dad has been cremated so it will be hard to measure his size at this time.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Mewton, Kyff and 7 others
Damn I got no idea how tall my parents are. And my dad has been cremated so it will be hard to measure his size at this time.
you're 40 years old?

5’2 father 5’0 mother I am 5’5

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 18310 and 2 others
ho

w old are you
16 and a half. No, I will not continue growing. I haven't grown in at least a year. I was 5'6" or 5'7" at 14 and a half so I was projected to be at least average, but I fell off my growth curve. I'm not an early bloomer. I just grew my happy trail at the beginning of this school year and I've always been underweight too at 10% body fat so idk if it would even be possible for me to be an early bloomer (110lbs atm, 100 last year and the year before). I know I didn't have an early growth spurt because I was below average height at 12 until I started puberty at 13, unlike typical early bloomers that become short adults which are typically overweight and tall in 5th to 6th grade. This whole paragraph summarizes facts that make this all more brutal and ridiculous. It's like a comedy.

• +1
16 and a half. No, I will not continue growing. I haven't grown in at least a year. I was 5'6" or 5'7" at 14 and a half so I was projected to be at least average, but I fell off my growth curve. I'm not an early bloomer. I just grew my happy trail at the beginning of this school year and I've always been underweight too at 10% body fat so idk if it would even be possible for me to be an early bloomer (110lbs atm, 100 last year and the year before). I know I didn't have an early growth spurt because I was below average height at 12 until I started puberty at 13, unlike typical early bloomers that become short adults which are typically overweight and tall in 5th to 6th grade. This whole paragraph summarizes facts that make this all more brutal and ridiculous. It's like a comedy.
have you checked your growth plates

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
have you checked your growth plates
I will as soon as possible, but considering my luck and my recent lack of growth, it's most likely over. Theoretically, since I do have the measured legs and arms statistical average length of a 6ft person, but a shorter torso than even my mom, I could suddenly grow in my torso, but no one stops growing for a year (Inb4 someone replies with bullshit Reddit/Quora/NBA player story)

• +1
I will as soon as possible, but considering my luck and my recent lack of growth, it's most likely over. Theoretically, since I do have the measured legs and arms statistical average length of a 6ft person, but a shorter torso than even my mom, I could suddenly grow in my torso, but no one stops growing for a year (Inb4 someone replies with bullshit Reddit/Quora/NBA player story)
when did your dad grow

dad: 5'8
mom: 5'8
me: 5'11
younger brother 1: 6'1
younger brother 2: 6'2

:feelswhy:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Mewton, Chadeep and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl

my younger brother is also 5'11 and 15
i expect him to grow to 6'1-6'2

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
are you a premature child (I'm not)
no, but my mom was pregnant with me in a civil war where all she ate was bread and yogurt

my brothers are higher t looking, bigger boned etc. than me too

nutrition diff
prenatal t diff

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING
mom's 5'1, dad's 5'7
i'm 5'3 :lul::feelswhy:

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18310 and ROTTING

United States percentiles (my country)
Your dad: 25th percentile
Your mom: 90th percentile
(25+90)/2 = 57.5th percentile which is 5'10.5", but you're actually 5'11"! (64th percentile) XD

Me (LET"S GOOOO :):D:LOL:)
Dad: 75th percentile
Mom: 50th percentile
(75+50)/2 = 62.5th percentile aka 5'11"
Actual height = 5'7" = 15TH PERCENTILE

I feel so bad for you, pal! You're only half an inch above the average of your parents height percentiles! (obvious sarcasm for anyone who couldn't tell)

Keep in mind, you could've ONLY inherited your dad's genetics which could've made you like him at 25th percentile 5'8"
I didn't even reach my mom's height percentile as you can see. In fact, I am 35 percentile below it.

To help one visualize/imagine how it feels at different height percentiles in the US:
50th percentile = 50 percent of men are taller and 50 percent of men are shorter (5'10")
15th percentile = 85 percent of men are taller and 15 percent of men are shorter (5'7")

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ROTTING and sytyl
mom's 5'1, dad's 5'7
i'm 5'3 :lul::feelswhy:
You're just an Asian teen late bloomer. You'll probably have a growth spurt, be taller than me and reach 5'8" keep crying
or you're trolling

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon
Dad: was 6'3" or slightly more in prime

Mom: was probably 5'8" when younger, less now

Me: 6'2"

Brother: 6'2"

Dad is also the runt of him and his two brothers. They're each around an inch taller than him.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
You're just an Asian teen late bloomer. You'll probably have a growth spurt, be taller than me and reach 5'8" keep crying
or you're trolling
i'm 22, and curry bruh :lul::feelswhy:

Dad is 5’11 mom is 5’6 me 6’4. I am a genetic anomaly

• Love it
Reactions: Kyff
Mum - 5'11

Dad- 5'10

Me 6"1

Mom: 5'0:ogre:

Dad:5'7

Me: 6'2

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member 16474
Mum 167, dad 181 or 182, me 183

18551.jpg

Mom 5’6, dad 6ft. Me 6ft6

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member 16801
Mom 5’7, dad 6’3

Older brother 19: 6’0 or 6’1
Younger brother 14: 5’11
Me 17: 6’2

If my lil bro keeps growing at the same rate he will probably become 6’5+

Dudes that are the same height as me never have as tall parents as me which is such bullshit.

I feel like i shouldve become atleast 6’3 but my dad’s parent were quite average in height so i guess he and my little brother just got lucky.

Mum - 5'3", Dad - 5'10", Me - 6'1.5".

My younger brother is already half an inch taller than me, unfortunately. :feelsree::feelswhy:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98 and sytyl
5'7, 6' parents. I'm 6'3
5'0 mother 5'7 father 5'11 me
Dad is 5’11 mom is 5’6 me 6’4. I am a genetic anomaly
Mom: 5'0:ogre:

Dad:5'7

Me: 6'2
Mom 5’6, dad 6ft. Me 6ft6

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 18436, Marsiere214 and 5 others
But i do feel like that the taller your parents are the harder it is for you to become taller than your dad

5'5 both parents
I'm 5'10-5'11

My mom: 5’5
Dad: 5’10.5
Me: 5’11

If my gf is 5’6.5 and I’m 5’11, how tall should I expect our son to be? I’m hoping 6’0 or 6’1

I think I'm 5'9/5'10 and my father is 5'6 my mother is 5'4 :dafuckfeels:

Mother: 5'7
Father: 5'11
Me: 6'1.5-6'2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back