How tall are your parents and how tall are you? XD (Spoiler: There's not a single person more unlucky than me)

i'm 22, and curry bruh :lul::feelswhy:
you just have typical midget indian grandparents and got their genes
don't cry
you're average an india + both of your parents are below average and you're below average just like them (you're even a lower percentile than both parents (I checked) but still below average just like them, same group, it's all the same)
I'm extremely below average in the US + mom is average + dad is above average + grandparents are average/above average and I'm below average just like you
We're the exact same buddy pal kiddo bro!

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, ROTTING and SubhumanCurrycel
Mum - 5'3", Dad - 5'10", Me - 6'1.5".

My younger brother is already half an inch taller than me, unfortunately. :feelsree::feelswhy:
My parents and possibly grandparents as well are taller than yours and look where I am tallfag

• JFL
Reactions: john2
5’7, 5’9 me 5’10

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
don't cry
you're average an india + both of your parents are below average and you're below average just like them (you're even a lower percentile than both parents (I checked) but still below average just like them, same group, it's all the same)
I'm extremely below average in the US + mom is average + dad is above average + grandparents are average/above average and I'm below average just like you
Same here both my grandmothers are 5’0-2 max I would’ve been taller if they weren’t ducking dwarves both my grandfathers are tall 5’11 and 6’1

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
My mom: 5’5
Dad: 5’10.5
Me: 5’11

If my gf is 5’6.5 and I’m 5’11, how tall should I expect our son to be? I’m hoping 6’0 or 6’1
He might become my height

don't cry
Bruh I'm an American curry lol. It's over

Same here both my grandmothers are 5’0-2 max I would’ve been taller if they weren’t ducking dwarves both my grandfathers are tall 5’11 and 6’1
What do you mean same here? You mean "The same as rand anon"
I'm of US natural born citizenship and not asian or curry, 5'4 6'0" parents, grandparents on both sides are also all around 5'4" and 6'0" depending on if they're female or male obv
Yet you're 5'10" and I'm 5'7"
I hope you read this message correctly (respectfully)
Keep crying about your "tragic tale of a life"
There is no wig for me being not even a half a head taller than the average female

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
I am similar to you. 5'2 mom, 6'2 dad. I am just under 5'9

There was one africancel on old lookism who was 5'9 with 6'5 dad.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member
My grandpas are 6’3 and 5’10.
Grandmothers 5’5 and 5’6
I’m 5’11 but feel like I’ll have tall children with my 5’6.5 gf

I am similar to you. 5'2 mom, 6'2 dad. I am just under 5'9

There was one africancel on old lookism who was 5'9 with 6'5 dad.
No, you are not. Completely different percentile combinations
Mine:
Mother (Average) + Father (Above Average) = Son (Below Average)
You:
Mother (Below Average) + Father (Above Average) = Son (Average)
Consider yourself lucky to not completely inherit just your mom's genetics.
I don't know where I could've got "midget genes" probably was just a very rare genetic mutation, mild dwarfism one could say, typical for my luck

• +1
Grandmothers 5’5 and 5’6
My grandpas are 5'11" and 6'0"
Grandmothers 5'4" and 5'5"
I just had a genetic mutation giving me a rare case of mild dwarfism. Just hope your children don't get it!

5'4 mom 6'0" dad (grandparents on both sides are about the same height too)
5'7 afternoon measured at doctor's like a couple weeks ago height son

Now, tell me how tall are you and your parents you lucky faggots

Imagine being able to just live your life and just grow to your dad's height to 2 inches above it like the average teenaged boy

Fucking hell jfl lmao hahaha

Inb4 what is crying about it going to do (I'm roping) Inb4 face matters more (Both matter and I don't have either)

BRB GETTING HEIGHTMOGGED BY FUCKING 5'9" EAST ASIAN AND INDIAN STUDYCELS AT SCHOOL THAT HAVE 4'11" 1/4 MOMS AND 5'5" 1/2 DADS
Hah I’m even more subhuman my dads 6’4 my mums 5’4 and I’m 180cm lmfao

Mom is 5ft5. Dad is 6ft1.

Moms side both uncles around 6ft2

On dads side every male is around 6ft1

Personally I am 194.5CM without my shoes on.

No, you are not. Completely different percentile combinations
Mine:
Mother (Average) + Father (Above Average) = Son (Below Average)
You:
Mother (Below Average) + Father (Above Average) = Son (Average)
Consider yourself lucky to not completely inherit just your mom's genetics.
I don't know where I could've got "midget genes" probably was just a very rare genetic mutation, mild dwarfism one could say, typical for my luck
I am done growing, you are 16. At 16 I was 5'5

I will as soon as possible, but considering my luck and my recent lack of growth, it's most likely over. Theoretically, since I do have the measured legs and arms statistical average length of a 6ft person, but a shorter torso than even my mom, I could suddenly grow in my torso, but no one stops growing for a year (Inb4 someone replies with bullshit Reddit/Quora/NBA player story)
Could consider armridex as a last resort and do hgh to extend growth phase. They could still be open. But don't focus too much on height. Focus on things you can change.

Mum - 5'3", Dad - 5'10", Me - 6'1.5".

My younger brother is already half an inch taller than me, unfortunately. :feelsree::feelswhy:
Mirin.

Mom- 5ft 2
Dad-6ft

Me= 5ft 11

Bonus
Mom side ( my great grandma)= 4ft 6
Mom side (my grandma)=5ft 2
Mom side ( my grandpa )= 5ft 4

Dad side ( my grandfather )= 6ft
Dad side ( my grandfather )= 5ft 4

• +1
Mirin.

Mom- 5ft 2
Dad-6ft

Me= 5ft 11

Bonus

kys

Could consider armridex as a last resort and do hgh to extend growth phase. They could still be open. But don't focus too much on height. Focus on things you can change.
there is no growth phase to extend... I haven't grown for over a year... it's fucking over

• +1

Imagine being able to just live your life and just grow to your dad's height to 2 inches above it like the average teenaged boy

Inb4 what is crying about it going to do (I'm roping) Inb4 face matters more (Both matter and I don't have either)

BRB GETTING HEIGHTMOGGED BY FUCKING 5'9" EAST ASIAN AND INDIAN STUDYCELS AT SCHOOL THAT HAVE 4'11" 1/4 MOMS AND 5'5" 1/2 DADS
Mom 5’8, dad is 6’4, me 6’0, sister 5’10 model tier tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18672 and Deleted member 16369
my dad 6'6, my mom 4'10
i'm 6'1, projected to be 6'4

I got lucky. My mom is 5’8 and my dad is 5’8. I’m 189 in the morning and 187 at night (6’2).

• +1
My parents and possibly grandparents as well are taller than yours and look where I am tallfag
Indeed, my & grandparents everyone else older in my entire family are well under 5'11". Btw, I'm curry so being over 6' is miraculous for me.
I got lucky. My mom is 5’8 and my dad is 5’8. I’m 189 in the morning and 187 at night (6’2).
What height do you tell people?
I tell them my night height (186.7 cm), even though with shoes I am around 6'3" during most of the day. It's brutal knowing by how much I (and most men) shrink throughout the day. I experience at least a 1.25-1.5 cm decrease by the end of the day. It is why I can't even claim 6'2".

Indeed, my grandparents everyone else older in my entire family are well under 5'11". Btw, I'm curry so being over 6' is miraculous for me.

What height do you tell people?
I tell them my night height (186.7 cm), even though with shoes I am around 6'3" during most of the day. It's brutal knowing by how much I (and most men) shrink throughout the day. I experience at least a 1.25-1.5 cm decrease by the end of the day. It is why I can't even claim 6'2".
I just say 6’2 since 187 is right under 6’2

• +1
Mom: 5'0:ogre:

Dad:5'7

Me: 6'2

Confused Thinking GIF

Mirin.

Mom- 5ft 2
Dad-6ft

Me= 5ft 11

Bonus

Made an error . Dad side grandfather= 5ft 11inch.

5’11 dad and 5’7 mom

I’m 5’9 at 16 :cry:

• +1
My grandfather was like 6'4 and I have heard his mom was even taller.

He just cucked my dad hard marrying with a 5 ft women, and my dad tried to cuck me worse but i got lucky.

All families are getting taller meanwhile mine is getting shorter. Sometimes is good to be blackpilled to avoid shit like this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16801
Mum and Dad both 5'2-5'3

Me real 5'7 (im taller than most boys who claim 5'8)

i think there is no1 more lucky then me nigga
my mom 5'2
my dad 5'3
me 6'0
:ROFLMAO:
got tha secret gene
no my mom didn't cheat i resemble my dad in his youth a lot got his eyes nd shit

My mom: 5’5
Dad: 5’10.5
Me: 5’11

If my gf is 5’6.5 and I’m 5’11, how tall should I expect our son to be? I’m hoping 6’0 or 6’1
if u feed him high protien from a young age he will grow 2 like 6'5

i think there is no1 more lucky then me nigga
my mom 5'2
my dad 5'3
me 6'0
:ROFLMAO:
got tha secret gene
no my mom didn't cheat i resemble my dad in his youth a lot got his eyes nd shit
im same position parents wise my bro is 5'10 lucky af but YOU ARE BLESSED

Mom 5'6
Dad 5'10
Me 5'11

im same position parents wise my bro is 5'10 lucky af but YOU ARE BLESSED
yuh fr i hit puberty early i grew 12 inches+ went from 4'9 to 6'0 during puberty
so i guess no more growing for me even doe im 15 bruh

yuh fr i hit puberty early i grew 12 inches+ went from 4'9 to 6'0 during puberty
so i guess no more growing for me even doe im 15 bruh
Ive was 5'7 at 15, im now 20 and the same :/ Tho anterior pelvic tilt so probs 5'8 when i sort it

Proportions also matter. Theres guys who are the same height as me who look wayyyyyyy shorter because of their proportions. Can genuinely save manlets like myself

Ive was 5'7 at 15, im now 20 and the same :/ Tho anterior pelvic tilt so probs 5'8 when i sort it

Proportions also matter. Theres guys who are the same height as me who look wayyyyyyy shorter because of their proportions. Can genuinely save manlets like myself
u got narrow hips?
i got the slitest v taper no muscle
maybe i will soon start working out and maybe that will make me my dream height of 6'6

u got narrow hips?
i got the slitest v taper no muscle
maybe i will soon start working out and maybe that will make me my dream height of 6'6
Im above average hip size id say towards the wide side. but with big upper quads and ass haha. But I tend to focus on the correct muscles - I have ok shoulders but my neck is thick so they look narrower than they should, but because of my focus on delt exercises i do have a good appearance body wise

I started working out at 15, you should too

Focus on being an athlete not a bodybuilder, its my biggest mistake, which ive now corrected. Higher test, better endurance in bed, better for fighting, and looks more aesthetic

I'm 6ft, my moms 5'3 and my dads 5'11

Dad was 176cm, I am 183cm.

My mother is probably around ~165cm.

Dad was 176cm, I am 183cm.

My mother is probably around ~165cm.
Out of everyone in this thread, no one got more fucked than me, and people online and irl keep telling me that my height is perfectly normal with my parents and grandparents

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
father 6'2
me 6'2

father 6'2
me 6'2
father 6'0
me 5'7
quite literally 99% of people are the same height as their dad or an inch or two taller

father 6'0
me 5'7
quite literally 99% of people are the same height as their dad or an inch or two taller
indeed
i have the same bones as my father aswell

Mom 5ft8. Dad 5ft9.

I'm 6ft4.(cuz of good nutrition + sleep. Also I did swimming + basketball which increased height.)

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Kyff and FreakkForLife
Grandmothers 5’5 and 5’6
This is completely random but I had to mention my parents and my grandpas are the exact same height as yours and I ended up the exact same height as you.

• Woah
Reactions: VenomGT3
there is no growth phase to extend... I haven't grown for over a year... it's fucking over
Bro,damn :lul::lul::lul:

Reading your posts again i don't understand why u are so pessimistic and negative.

Man,blast hgh u will get taller,at least to 5'10.

I guess poverty makes people weird.

I know it secondhand too,seen some of my poorer family members become weird.

• Ugh..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back