How tall do you need to "mog" someone (or get mogged )

NodiN

NodiN

Bronze
like the bare minimum inches of height difference to be classified as mogging someone or getting mogged.

3 inches seems reasonable cuz 5'9 with 6 feet is very noticeable, whereas 5'10 with 6 feet is still noticeable , but not strong enough to be called "mog"

• +1
Reactions: anticel
6'7" for true heightmoggery.

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 14262
I feel it at 2 inches

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
depends on frame and raw mass tbh. taller can be mogged by shorter if the short guy is sufficiently robust

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
3" is noticeable. I dont associate with people 6 inches taller than me.

Depends on the distance from the person. Frame and mass too.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
like the bare minimum inches of height difference to be classified as mogging someone or getting mogged.

3 inches seems reasonable cuz 5'9 with 6 feet is very noticeable, whereas 5'10 with 6 feet is still noticeable , but not strong enough to be called "mog"
It’s rather arbitrary, but yeah I agree with 3 inches.

• +1
Reactions: LooksDeficiency
3-4" but it depends on who's the taller one. Would anybody call Brad Pitt 'mogged' if he was standing next to Bob Saget?

5'' height difference with 25''+ bideltoids.
also helps if the mogger has big dick energy or at least can fake it through, 100k instagram followers.
I am quite traumatized by the fact that I am not a 6'5, 9'' penis, male model with 1mm instagram followers.
At least my mother loves me, though. She said I could live with her forever.
I am a 25 yo khhcv and intend to never lovers mothers basement.

I'm a pro vax retard and I go to a University indoctrination camp. I believe everything the government, school and media tells me. I'm afraid my midget height of 6'5 " will be mogged by the negros on the basketball team. I'm thinking on just taking online classes to not face this shame. Even if just one person mogs me it's nothing but rope for me.