how tf are girls supposed to be rated?

Coping

Coping

Kraken
Are we suppose to rate girls with or without makeup? This can literally change their looks by several points

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
Are we suppose to rate girls with or without makeup? This can literally change their looks by several points
I go by bone structure

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac, SayNoToRotting, androidcel and 1 other person
We rate them out of toilets.
E.g "that foid is 8chaddams toilets."

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 656, Zeta ascended, kobecel and 8 others
I go by bone structure
What if a girl has let’s say dark circles and darkness around eyes but hides it with makeup this literally boosts them like 1-2 points, I have seen this so many times where “hot” girls with makeup have darkness around eyes without makeup and turn subhuman jfl

What if a girl has let’s say dark circles and darkness around eyes but hides it with makeup this literally boosts them like 1-2 points, I have seen this so many times where “hot” girls with makeup have darkness around eyes without makeup and turn subhuman jfl
The face is 3D. I can guage depth IRL

We should rate foids according to their cleaning skills

looks don’t matter :y'all:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kirbyparks, Zeta ascended, Blitz and 1 other person
kind of gives lie to how ridiculous looks scales are tbh. I just go by they're either fuckable or they aren't. It makes life a whole lot simpler and less neurotic.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and Coping
The makeup causes dark circles but you won't hear this from any makeup company.