How tf do I get a dermatologist to prescribe me tret?

Gymcel_2012

Gymcel_2012

Iron
Joined
Aug 28, 2026
Posts
38
Reputation
10
I’ve got like mid acne but I have to get Trey prescribed cause my fucking parents would kill me if I didn’t, now what do I tell the dermatologist so I actually get tret and not some random bs?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib
Do accutane tret is a waste of time and you’ll end up looking gay
 
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: baunew, Gymcel_2012 and Erdafritnib
I’ve got like mid acne but I have to get Trey prescribed cause my fucking parents would kill me if I didn’t, now what do I tell the dermatologist so I actually get tret and not some random bs?
nigga just buy it from indiamart
 

Similar threads

chasmuking
Replies
4
Views
50
chasmuking
chasmuking
Hurleyclan5
Replies
6
Views
96
dinhas
dinhas
softmaxmike
Replies
7
Views
50
vlurrent
vlurrent
Calloused
Replies
3
Views
58
VIGILIANT
VIGILIANT
oslisaltn
Replies
5
Views
34
oslisaltn
oslisaltn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top