How tf do I get rid of acne scars without surgery?

Baban

Baban

Smilemaxx™ endorser
Does benzoyl peroxide help?

Attachments

• acne scar.jpeg
    acne scar.jpeg
    95 KB · Views: 0
You cannot.

What about pores? I have both pores and acne scars.

your best bet is tretinoin but even it wont help significantly, u need laser 100% btw if u want to microneedle use dermapen instead of dermaroller and be careful not to fuck up your skin further

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and FaceAboveAll
be careful not to fuck up your skin further
What should I not do and why dermapen? Is aliexpress good for that shit? It's cheap af.

your best bet is tretinoin but even it wont help significantly, u need laser 100% btw if u want to microneedle use dermapen instead of dermaroller and be careful not to fuck up your skin further
I was on tret, it kind of helped? Idk

What should I not do and why dermapen? Is aliexpress good for that shit? It's cheap af.
the one on the left is a dermaroller and on the right dermapen, it makes the wounds smaller which makes healing more efficient and less irritating, also you get more precision. dont cheap out on that shit since you put it into your skin and buy from a legit source

View attachment 2689149 the one on the left is a dermaroller and on the right dermapen, it makes the wounds smaller which makes healing more efficient and less irritating, also you get more precision. dont cheap out on that shit since you put it into your skin and buy from a legit source
They're all produced in China anon, it's the same shit. But why dermapen? I already have a dermaroller.

They're all produced in China anon, it's the same shit. But why dermapen? I already have a dermaroller.
He already explained why you faggot retard don’t ask questions you can’t take the answer to

Dermapen is highly effective and can even remove stretch marks to large degree, so definitely work for scars too. Can do it yourself but need to educate yourself hard.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Dermapen is highly effective and can even remove stretch marks to large degree, so definitely work for scars too. Can do it yourself but need to educate yourself hard.
Say less
He already explained why you faggot retard don’t ask questions you can’t take the answer to
Stfu nordcuck

• JFL
Reactions: FaceAboveAll
1) chemical peels. You can buy some online just look for ones with higher percentage of acids
2) tret
3) if you got this scars less than 1 year ago, you can try some anti-scarring creams (works best for new scars)
4) dermastamp (probably a cope, but worth trying)