How tf do you start a convo on dating apps

Deleted member 10330

Deleted member 10330

Diamond
Like honestly I must be a turbo mentalcel.
Saying hi is autistic, chat up lines are cringe and I don't care about their dog etc jfl. The only thing not cringe is asking for their number and then what? :feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach
just say hi while being chad

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Growth Plate, isis_Bleach, Be_ConfidentBro and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Carolus, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 10330 and 1 other person
I just say hi my name is hopelessmfker whats up:y'all: Works good

• +1
Reactions: Carolus and RichardSpencel
Thank you both. I have decided to message hi like the autist I am. This girl is also liberal so I will have to major fraud my existence. :feelswhy:
Dont message hi only i mean it could work but ye:y'all:

Just say Hello whats up

show msgs

Saying hi is autistic, chat up lines are cringe and I don't care about their dog etc jfl. The only thing not cringe is asking for their number and then what? :feelswhy:
Invite her to dinner with your parents

• JFL
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member 10330
To be real with you tho. Why does everyone care so much about what they say ? Just say whatever comes to your mind. Irl I would much rather like to talk to someone in a natural not forced way.

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan and Deleted member 13197
Like my "dinner with parents" example...I would just write that. Obviously as a joke in some form... like it could save some money since I wouldnt haveto tip or some shit. Idk just whatever comes to mind. Like a casual fun troll convo with a friend

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
just say hi while being chad
Doesn't work

Over for Chad in 2021

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 8165
Doesn't work

Over for Chad in 2021
chad needs to jestermaxx too

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Zias and Be_ConfidentBro
chad needs to jestermaxx too
Absolutely brutal. I'm pretty sure only GigaChad can get away with not being jestermaxxed/having shitty personality nowadays. Women have access to way too many chads on dating apps.

• +1
Reactions: Zias and Deleted member 8165
u need to write something spontaneous which makes u stand out

i wrote ”sexy hipster babe” to one girl and she liked it rofl

like 100 guys are spamming pickup lines or saying hi so u need to stand out

To be real with you tho. Why does everyone care so much about what they say ? Just say whatever comes to your mind. Irl I would much rather like to talk to someone in a natural not forced way.
Because I hate texting. It's extremely boring and a waste of time. I have no problems IRL (I might be a bit cold if the girl is unattractive cuz idc then) but I can make do. Having an extremely dry sense of humour doesn't help over text either. Humour that is meant to be obviously funny makes me cringe due to the lack of IQ behind the jokes. It's also hard to talk to them about anything on account of being a right-wing, gym goer, gamer, looksmaxer. If you didn't realise, girls don't do any of these things.

Because I hate texting. It's extremely boring and a waste of time. I have no problems IRL (I might be a bit cold if the girl is unattractive cuz idc then) but I can make do. Having an extremely dry sense of humour doesn't help over text either. Humour that is meant to be obviously funny makes me cringe due to the lack of IQ behind the jokes. It's also hard to talk to them about anything on account of being a right-wing, gym goer, gamer, looksmaxer. If you didn't realise, girls don't do any of these things.
I know gym girls, I know gamer girls, I openly talk with girls about face masks and peelings. And besides me not being right wing ... why tf would you talk about politics???

• +1
you don't got game then

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10330
I know gym girls, I know gamer girls, I openly talk with girls about face masks and peelings. And besides me not being right wing ... why tf would you talk about politics???
Because girls like to spew nonsense about it. It makes me cringe and I just can't help myself but dig into their idiotic views. Obviously If i met a girl at the gym it would be different. I'm not gonna go out on a lim and start talking about something a small majority of girls do

you don't got game then
I'm a mentalcel. Especially over text as It makes me want to fall asleep jesus christ

• So Sad
Because girls like to spew nonsense about it. It makes me cringe and I just can't help myself but dig into their idiotic views. Obviously If i met a girl at the gym it would be different. I'm not gonna go out on a lim and start talking about something a small majority of girls
Mh I guess the issue with you is you genuinely dont care about them and just want to fuck. I honestly just enjoy fun convos and positive energy/company. Guess that makes it way easier for me

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan
Mh I guess the issue with you is you genuinely dont care about them and just want to fuck. I honestly just enjoy fun convos and positive energy/company. Guess that makes it way easier for me
This is true. I'm very unemotional and could care less to be honest. I'm too selfish I guess