how tf does my brother get so many matches?

Samiscool234

Samiscool234

8psl
Screenshot 2022 11 12 11 51 42 31 99c04817c0de5652397fc8b56c3b3817

my brother is either a 5/10 or a 4/10 normie and he showed me his tinder... and guess what? he was pulling literal 7/10s and 8/10s. he said he matches with about 20 girls per day. his height isnt even that impressive or anything: hes like 5'11" (his bio mentions that height), hes a lil overweight, also his bio and pictures just overall arent anything special either.. meanwhile im also a MTN (second pic is me) and im 2.5 inches taller than him and yet i get 0 play on tinder. mentioned how im going to a prestigious university studying civil engineering (btw my brother is studying psychology at a not so impressive uni), and most of my pics are id say of the same quality as his. still, overall i consider my SMV to be superior to his, yet i struggle to get 2 matches per day. seriously dont get it, feel like the blackpill is kinda a scam now.

Attachments

• IMG_20221112_011130.jpg
    IMG_20221112_011130.jpg
    718.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Jigen, Copexodius Maximus and rand anon
just smile bro

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
We still haven’t figured women out theory out strikes again

What are his pictures looking like? He maybe leading w something

• +1
Reactions: Adonis
View attachment 1946344
my brother is either a 5/10 or a 4/10 normie and he showed me his tinder... and guess what? he was pulling literal 7/10s and 8/10s. he said he matches with about 20 girls per day. his height isnt even that impressive or anything: hes like 5'11" (his bio mentions that height), hes a lil overweight, also his bio and pictures just overall arent anything special either.. meanwhile im also a MTN (second pic is me) and im 2.5 inches taller than him and yet i get 0 play on tinder. mentioned how im going to a prestigious university studying civil engineering (btw my brother is studying psychology at a not so impressive uni), and most of my pics are id say of the same quality as his. still, overall i consider my SMV to be superior to his, yet i struggle to get 2 matches per day. seriously dont get it, feel like the blackpill is kinda a scam now.
In this particular photo you look like a damn tryhard. Women hate that.

But still, pretty unexplainable by blackpill standards if it is how you tell.

• +1
Reactions: ElySioNs, Deleted member 10106 and WanderingBurro
We still haven’t figured women out theory out strikes again

What are his pictures looking like? He maybe leading w something
he had like a pic with some farm animals, a pic with one of his past gfs, and some pic at a club

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Copexodius Maximus and rand anon
Pretty fucked up to post you own brother, did you get his permission atleast?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, RopeMaxxed, ShowerMaxxing and 8 others
he had like a pic with some farm animals, a pic with one of his past gfs, and some pic at a club
And what’s the location? Maybe locationpill action going one. PSL normie Gingers have no appeal almost everywhere

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Copexodius Maximus and rand anon
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 8608 and rand anon
Pretty fucked up to post you own brother, did you get his permission atleast?
well hes a dick to me so who cares
also people post pics of others here all the time so who cares. as long as no private info is realised it doesnt matter

• WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Copexodius Maximus and Jase
And what’s the location? Maybe locationpill action going one. PSL normie Gingers have no appeal almost everywhere
we both live at our parents home in a pretty densely populated area in melbourne

ive seen this before

low effort looking normies pull more than high effort selfies that have high psl

just look effortless and natural theory

just look like a high trust guy whos fun to be around theory

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: It'snotover and Copexodius Maximus
In this particular photo you look like a damn tryhard. Women hate that.

But still, pretty unexplainable by blackpill standards if it is how you tell.
in my tinder pics i look happy and pretty chill, only reason i got a serious face in this pic is cuz its for getting face ratings on forums like these

ive seen this before

low effort looking normies pull more than high effort selfies that have high psl

just look effortless and natural theory

just look like a high trust guy whos fun to be around theory
i look natural in all my pics. tho maybe since all my pics are kinda boring mirror selfies, it might give off the impression im a studious nerd with no friends even though i do infact have a few good friends. so maybe you are onto something about the needing to look fun to be around theory

i look natural in all my pics. tho maybe since all my pics are kinda boring mirror selfies, it might give off the impression im a studious nerd with no friends even though i do infact have a few good friends. so maybe you are onto something about the needing to look fun to be around theory
NT pics win

but yea u probably look stuck up and corny ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377
we both live at our parents home in a pretty densely populated area in melbourne
Yeah I think it’s location coupled w him demonstrating preselection like @rand anon said

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and rand anon
But you should be getting matches as well it’s odd ur not

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Your brother looks approachable and like a chill guy to be around. You look like you're going to ER your first few matches. The ideals of the female and male gaze come into mind again. Looking intimidating is an easy way to scare off women or anyone in general for that matter. It's why many people like to joke around that hunter eyes are a PSL meme (I don't think they are entirely) because in some cases they can come off as intimidating or autistic. People tend to like big dreamy welcoming eyes. So basically have big or high trust eyes without any of the failos that can be associated with them theory (e.g. people here tend to think big eyes are automatically bad but it all depends on if you have the right amount of zygomatic prominence and a healthy amount of fat pads to pull it off)

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe, Samiscool234, Copexodius Maximus and 1 other person
Simple, NT vs non NT vibes. He looks easygoing and chatty, you look constipated and homicidal. Lighten up, take anti anxiety pills or depressive and develop a social facade that's chill and open

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23218, ShowerMaxxing, greeneyes and 1 other person
matches don't mean anything if you're not meeting up with them.

View attachment 1946344
Nigga, you look like an alien. Meanwhile he looks like a happy cheerful guy.

Simple, NT vs non NT vibes. He looks easygoing and chatty, you look constipated and homicidal. Lighten up, take anti anxiety pills or depressive and develop a social facade that's chill and open
not depressed or anxious or mentally ill at all, and im pretty chill around people. i just naturally look a bit intimidating ig.

• +1
Reactions: Pharmaceutic
Just be soulless ginger bhai

you probably give off intimidating and autistic vibes.
Like when i tried typical autistc psl stare selfies - they did bad and also were rated around 50% on photofeeler.
Just by slightly changing my eye contact ( not even smiling) - more approachable and warming low effort look- immediately got 80-90% on a few. Results also coorelated with increased matchrate.

Your brother looks approachable and like a chill guy to be around. You look like you're going to ER your first few matches. The ideals of the female and male gaze come into mind again. Looking intimidating is an easy way to scare off women or anyone in general for that matter. It's why many people like to joke around that hunter eyes are a PSL meme (I don't think they are entirely) because in some cases they can come off as intimidating or autistic. People tend to like big dreamy welcoming eyes. So basically have big or high trust eyes without any of the failos that can be associated with them theory (e.g. people here tend to think big eyes are automatically bad but it all depends on if you have the right amount of zygomatic prominence and a healthy amount of fat pads to pull it off)
Approachable my foot
3154147_Screenshot_2022-11-12-11-51-42-31_99c04817c0de5652397fc8b56c3b3817.jpg

but this is prolly a weird pic to judge from

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
how do i look like an alien lmao
Dead eyes and big forehead. Maybe try looking a little less intense, such as as being more calm or even a slight smile.

in my tinder pics i look happy and pretty chill, only reason i got a serious face in this pic is cuz its for getting face ratings on forums like these
ngl this is a trash photo for rating, the light directly behind you

Lol, this post is such a troll and clearly full of shit trying to make the black pill look like a joke, but when in reality.

I doubt first guy can get any matches even smiling especially those 7/10 or 8/10 girls even with proper NT photoset and in easy location.

Other guy not smiling with serious stare can do alright with proper photos since he's like low-tier HTN.

I've seen too many experiments and have too much experience to see through BS like this.

• +1
Reactions: slayer69 and makeme183
Hypergamezz
@Shieda_Kayn @looksmaxxer234

• JFL
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn and Looks234
Same happens to me, I will go ER

View attachment 1946344
He looks NT you look autistic. Also maybe he’s taller or using better pics, AI generated pics?

• JFL
Reactions: Leo69
He is a subhuman f boy

He looks NT you look autistic. Also maybe he’s taller or using better pics, AI generated pics?
Lol, he could of represented the opposite way of him being mogger, and his brother not joking for example. You'll guys take it the other way.

For example, he decides to smile, and boom looks NT to you guys, then his brother not smiling, and then boom he looks autistic.

• +1
Reactions: Jigen
Lol, he could of represented the opposite way of him being mogger, and his brother not joking for example. You'll guys take it the other way.

For example, he decides to smile, and boom looks NT to you guys, then his brother not smiling, and then boom he looks autistic.
Not even just the smile though. It’s the weird stare, shitty lighting, and the overall vibe of the photo. Girls have a 6th sense for telling if a dude is a mental freak or not. And using this site has also helped me develop that skill jfl.

• +1
Not even just the smile though. It’s the weird stare, shitty lighting, and the overall vibe of the photo. Girls have a 6th sense for telling if a dude is a mental freak or not. And using this site has also helped me develop that skill jfl.
Yeah, overall vibe of his selfie photo is really cooked giving mental freak vibes lol. Obviously, if he had proper lightning, and a better smile in a good environment him doing an activity smiling, then should help get rid of those vibes, but yeah.

• +1
Reactions: Jigen
Lol, this post is such a troll and clearly full of shit trying to make the black pill look like a joke, but when in reality.

I doubt first guy can get any matches even smiling especially those 7/10 or 8/10 girls even with proper NT photoset and in easy location.

Other guy not smiling with serious stare can do alright with proper photos since he's like low-tier HTN.

I've seen too many experiments and have too much experience to see through BS like this.
fucking biden at all the replies though coming up with new cope theories except the fact that thread could be a massive troll
bluepill.org indeed

Joe Biden Lol GIF

• +1