How the actual fuck do you Snapchat girls

retard

retard

rides a short bus to school
Joined
Apr 6, 2019
Posts
2,591
Reputation
7,961
I got this new app where you get girls snaps (I got banned on yubo for catfish as orb jfl) and I kept sending full face selfies and then I asked some guys and they said just text or send a pic of the ceiling, what do I do?

was i a giga autist for repeatedly sending full face selfies?? The blackpill has tainted me with face = everything jfl


wrong section whoop
 
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Good_Little_Goy
I got this new app where you get girls snaps (I got banned on yubo for catfish as orb jfl) and I kept sending full face selfies and then I asked some guys and they said just text or send a pic of the ceiling, what do I do?

was i a giga autist for repeatedly sending full face selfies?? The blackpill has tainted me with face = everything jfl


wrong section whoop
If you dont meet up with the hoe in the first 30 messages you will never fuck her. With that in mind be direct. Since you only have 30 there's no room for bullshit or complaining either.
 
  • +1
Reactions: hebbewem, Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 7173
If you dont meet up with the hoe in the first 30 messages you will never fuck her. With that in mind be direct. Since you only have 30 there's no room for bullshit or complaining either.
I just need to build social skills, I’m too far away from any of the girls to meet up anyways, I just have class IV autism and need to learn how to socialize outside of the autists on this forum
 
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
I just need to build social skills, I’m too far away from any of the girls to meet up anyways, I just have class IV autism and need to learn how to socialize outside of the autists on this forum
30 messages might be a lil low but he's essentially correct and knows his shit.

Send like 1-2 selfies and the rest ceiling or a poster or some shit
just selfies is indeed very autistic
How did the orbfish go too?
 
30 messages might be a lil low but he's essentially correct and knows his shit.

Send like 1-2 selfies and the rest ceiling or a poster or some shit
just selfies is indeed very autistic
How did the orbfish go too?
lmfao I am so aspie

i was super selective in who I matched so I didn’t even get that many tbh like 1/20 girls I swiped yes, so it didn’t match witha ton, it did get tons of messages first though
How about you shifters give me some useful advice
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
I just need to build social skills, I’m too far away from any of the girls to meet up anyways, I just have class IV autism and need to learn how to socialize outside of the autists on this forum
This is something that I struggle with as well. I believe it comes down to instinctive skill rather than learning itself. If you're like me you try to plan what you say and that plan always sucks, but when you don't try or expect anything the best thing happens. I think both of our problems are related to over thinking and not living in the moment.
 
full face is fine just not an aspie expression and dont' be holding the phone far as fuck, lots of people do half faces or hair photos, just chill and go with the flow, match the girls style sometimes too
 
  • +1
Reactions: retard
Dude I am aspie as well, just talk very clearly, say lots of normie phrases like “you know?” and “that’s insane”, ask lots of questions, and if they are too hard to get just call them a nigger.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: retard

Similar threads

Littlepickel2
Replies
15
Views
63
Littlepickel2
Littlepickel2
Jeffrey_Dragon
Replies
0
Views
14
Jeffrey_Dragon
Jeffrey_Dragon
uglyretardednigga
Replies
3
Views
44
moffeloffen
moffeloffen
L
Replies
11
Views
47
levisko
L
I
Replies
6
Views
76
ethnic_coper67
ethnic_coper67

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top