How the fuck do you eat (malnourished af)

Is it over?


  • Total voters
    5
Littlepickel2

Littlepickel2

Bronze
Joined
Apr 22, 2026
Posts
356
Reputation
314
I am currently 5'5 and 83 fucking pounds. My predicted height is 5'10 but because im terribly malnourished, my doctor explicitly said that unless I start eating more food, I should not expect to be anywhere near there. I have 0 motivation while eating; I pick up the fork, I take one bite, and I put it down. My parents don't really care about me, so I have to cook and eat myself. Sometimes I just go days without eating at all. My body is definitely suffering from lack of nutrition; not only am I skin and bones, but my health is shit. At the moment, my height doesnt affect me at all; I'm still able to get girls and have sex, and because im depressed to the moon and back, there isn't really much effort that I have left to give. Could somebody tell me how to gain weight and eat more? Because if I don't do anything now, in like 2 years I'll be a 5'5 skinny midget with no growth anywhere and my prebuscent ass will still look like a child.

(im kinda sorta scared about dick size too; I don't know how it correlates, but rn im 6.2 inches, but because I haven't reached the main part of puberty im afraid malnutrition will prevent me from reaching my full potential.)

Please help me out; I'll do my best. :whistle:❤️
 
  • +1
Reactions: mxl4chi1, hopelessmanlet32 and HGH_
Food tastes nice
 
  • Woah
Reactions: Littlepickel2
Is the hardest part actually eating or making diner ?
If your problem resides in eating, this might sound stupid but just eat, you have to force yourself to eat because if you don't, you'll be manlet and life will be sooo hard
 
You’ll do better at 5’10 then 5’5
 
I’m 45kg
1790710658734
 
I was 5'8 and 89lbs, just start being full all the time:ogre:
 
i was malnourished at your age and still ended up 5'11 but you should still eat anyway
 
i was malnourished at your age and still ended up 5'11 but you should still eat anyway
That's cause your gentically blessed, I managed to scrape by with my mom's family's genes, if it weren't for that I'd probably be 5'2 maxed out
 

Similar threads

simematic
Replies
30
Views
88
Hemophylia
Hemophylia
yyk117
Replies
1
Views
15
HappyChud
HappyChud
gandylite.
Replies
12
Views
74
Askinov
Askinov
uglyretardednigga
Replies
3
Views
42
moffeloffen
moffeloffen
L
Replies
11
Views
41
levisko
L

Users who are viewing this thread

  • polio
Back
Top