How the fuck can you curl lashes with deep set eyes?

X

xeqri

Jewish Epstein fanboy
So my eyes are fucking deep and I bought an eyelash curler today cuz my eyelashes are going like down and then up at the end, I’m now trying this shit fucking curler thing and that huge ass shit is too big to fit into my sockets, I can’t get it in and it can only reach like the middle of my eyelashes so they go more up now but the start of them still goes down cuz I can’t grab it, I tried looking down and then doing it because my orbit bone is literally right above my eye but then my under eye area will interfere and I can’t keep the curler straight. I really fucking need this to work, my lashes hide my lateral canthus from a front view and it can look much better if it’ll go up.

does any1 have a fix?

Attachments

• IMG_8364.jpeg
    IMG_8364.jpeg
    98.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8025.jpeg
    IMG_8025.jpeg
    66.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8360.jpeg
    IMG_8360.jpeg
    114.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Kirby7000 and sportsmogger
Too bad you don;t have bug eyes so you could curl more easily

• JFL
Reactions: wsada, vzidel, Narcissus🥀 and 4 others
that nose tho bro

• JFL
Reactions: xeqri
So my eyes are fucking deep and I bought an eyelash curler today cuz my eyelashes are going like down and then up at the end, I’m now trying this shit fucking curler thing and that huge ass shit is too big to fit into my sockets, I can’t get it in and it can only reach like the middle of my eyelashes so they go more up now but the start of them still goes down cuz I can’t grab it, I tried looking down and then doing it because my orbit bone is literally right above my eye but then my under eye area will interfere and I can’t keep the curler straight. I really fucking need this to work, my lashes hide my lateral canthus from a front view and it can look much better if it’ll go up.

does any1 have a fix?
Ok I may have found a fix, I just fucking do it with my finger, works better.

• +1
Reactions: drimprovement
Oh no guys I'm too good looking girls don't like me for me 🤪😜

There is no point in curling your eyelashes when you have hooded eyes.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: TheReckons and BrahminBoss
Us fr suffering from success JFL

Lol I just use my fingers dude

Are you jewish?

• +1
xddd I have the same problem, only curl the lower lashes

No problem with his nose.
The small upturned nose is boring
I dunno bro I hate my nose, it’s overall too bloated, maybe after accutane it’ll be less bloated

Attachments

• IMG_9609.jpeg
    IMG_9609.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
If your lashes are long it becomes twice as mogger

Just do it correctly.

I should start doing it again, but bimatoprost + minoxidil has got me immensely well endowed in the ocular department anyway.

Just do it correctly.

I should start doing it again, but bimatoprost + minoxidil has got me immensely well endowed in the ocular department anyway.
It’s not possible for me, you can see I have relatively long and black eyebrows but they just won’t go up, you can see they curl up in the pics but because they’re pushed down into the eye at the base they’re not visible

Just do it correctly.

did it ruin your eye area fat or darken your eyebags?

Derms and incels alike sit down for a year waiting for more statistics:soy: to come out meanwhile @Gaygymmax becomes the statistic jfl.

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
did it ruin your eye area fat or darken your eyebags?

Derms and incels alike sit down for a year waiting for more statistics:soy: to come out meanwhile @Gaygymmax becomes the statistic jfl.
My eye area may have darkened tbh

but I also mix melanotan with dmso and put it in my eye...

Other side is better is better after looking... for science!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240406_225011_Snapchat.jpg
    Screenshot_20240406_225011_Snapchat.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240406_224928_Snapchat.jpg
    Screenshot_20240406_224928_Snapchat.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
white bois on sui watch after seeing my naturally curly bbc eyelashes :lul:

Attachments

• 20230701_142920.jpg
    20230701_142920.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 0

does any1 have a fix?
don’t curl eyelashes it damages them in the long run

use a growth serum

• Hmm...