How the fuck do I NT max?

ASM5

ASM5

Bronze
Title is s click bait cuz im not actually NT. But when I was younger I had a lot of social related trauma which caused me to be quiet and stop talking, it still effects me. How do I fix this?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing and bloomercel
Step number 1:
1. By leaving this forum

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Lobotomy

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried and scrunchables
Title is s click bait cuz im not actually NT. But when I was younger I had a lot of social related trauma which caused me to be quiet and stop talking, it still effects me. How do I fix this?
actually leave this shithole. Seeing people degradated for their looks and stuff wont help you at all. Try getting close to outgoing people and learn from them

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
actually leave this shithole. Seeing people degradated for their looks and stuff wont help you at all. Try getting close to outgoing people and learn from them
Why r u here then?

• +1
Reactions: smallman, bloomercel, Axii and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thatrandomteen, scrunchables and Gonthar
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Reformed
This place has 0 effect on ur NT jfl
People who say this place affects your NT are confusing cause and effect. You have to be non NT in the first place to find .org, it's not that staying here makes you non NT.

and i genuinely don't get people calling this place a shithole, this is the only place without virtue signalling, actual free speech and other normie bullshit

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried, bloomercel and Reformed
  • +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters and Reformed
Most people here are not mentally sane so if you are dumb you will fall for trolls
Well ur just not ready for irl either way then if ur that guillable. Almost everyone irl banters or shit tests u

• +1
Reactions: ASM5, Axii and Lynxress
Practice, talk to people as much as you can and eventually it will click, you will feel more comfortable and articulate, good things to say will pop in your head more easily etc. Also:
Reduce your consumption of underground non-normie online content like this place, 4chan, fringe politics, conspiracies etc. (essential) and consume more normie content. Watch mainstream podcasts popular with zoomers like Nelk, Impaulsive, maybe Fresh and Fit minus their political stuff, JRE etc., Sneako's non-political content, standup comedy (preferably modern), in-field PUA videos like the kind of RSDTyler makes (I don't believe in PUA without looksmaxing anymore and I find him cringe but it demonstrates the kind of social energy you want to have), popular TV shows and movies, Craig Ferguson, that kind of thing. Also, I don't like Andrew Tate anymore but he has good videos on or demonstrating social dynamics, even Destiny who hates him admits he's a master socializer.
Yeah a lot of this stuff is objectively bad but you want to consume stuff you can absorb positive normie social energy from, it's not about quality.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ASM5 and Gonthar
Well ur just not ready for irl either way then if ur that guillable. Almost everyone irl banters or shit tests u
I would have stopped going outside if I saw shizos and trolls like bull frequently outside in real life.

• JFL
Reactions: Reformed
People who say this place affects your NT are confusing cause and effect. You have to be non NT in the first place to find .org, it's not that staying here makes you non NT.

and i genuinely don't get people calling this place a shithole, this is the only place without virtue signalling, actual free speech and other normie bullshit
Well im NT just awkward. Its just that when you rot on this forum your talking to other awkward losers which makes you worse off

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried

But not everyone here is non NT, there’s some sexhavers on this site and they are obviously all NT

But not everyone here is non NT, there’s some sexhavers on this site and they are obviously all NT
Prob because of tiktok normies coming