How the fuck do you deal with hunger with leanmaxxing

slavic

slavic

Siberian Slayer
I will ascend so hard getting lean (12-13%) currently 18-19% and cutting with just 1300 cals a day is hell and impossible

Why are you on just 1300 cals

nicotine, coffee, appetite suppressants

I will ascend so hard getting lean (12-13%) currently 18-19% and cutting with just 1300 cals a day is hell and impossible

34 calories for 100g of watermelon //​

48 calories for 100g homemade natural flavour pop corn //​

POP CORN and WATERMELON are appetite suppressant !!! I PERSONALY USE THEM and now i am 8% Body Fat

• +1
Reactions: RealNinja
It's 10x your target weight isn't it?

Is it, saw keto king say something like that
Yeah think so, if I weigh 210lb and my target weight is 170lb, I need to eat less than 1700 cals

Thug it out. After a few weeks of it, you will feel far better. If you've already tried for a few weeks and struggled with not eating much, consider zyns. Relatively cheap way to suppress appetite without harming health.

• +1
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491
10 x your weight in pounds is what a strong cut is

130lbs i am
1300 is pretty damn low, you could be doing damage to your metabolism. What are your maintenance cals?

2200-2300

I did an aggressive mini cut at almost the same calories(1-1.1k) and here are the two things that helped me to kill the hunger.
-OMAD
-'low fat' carnivore(50g fat, rest is protein)

This worked so well that on some days I was unable to finish my meals(usually I have a pretty good appetite, sometimes I would eat up to 5k calories for several weeks of clean foods, so I am pretty sure it will keep you satiated as well).

The main side effect was that I took a shit only once a week.

You can also try anorexia classic - tons of chewing gum + diet sodas(will really fuck up your guts long term, speaking from personal experience)

• +1
Reactions: slavic
discipline, it gets easy over time. ive maintained 8-11% over the past year. and also why the fuck are u eating 1300 a day ur gonna tank ur metabolism and look like a fucking retard once you Lean out

Watermelon is 100% the healthiest and one of the most effective. Gum and chewing ice cubes also help depending on how hungry you are

bro i do the gum + diet soda right now, a lot. How did it fuck up your gut? You got me scared
I did an aggressive mini cut at almost the same calories(1-1.1k) and here are the two things that helped me to kill the hunger.
-OMAD
-'low fat' carnivore(50g fat, rest is protein)

This worked so well that on some days I was unable to finish my meals(usually I have a pretty good appetite, sometimes I would eat up to 5k calories for several weeks of clean foods, so I am pretty sure it will keep you satiated as well).

The main side effect was that I took a shit only once a week.

You can also try anorexia classic - tons of chewing gum + diet sodas(will really fuck up your guts long term, speaking from personal experience)

bro i do the gum + diet soda right now, a lot. How did it fuck up your gut? You got me scared
When you are eating/drinking on an empty stomach some shit food it's a multiplayer. It will do much more damage. When I was on diet soda + gum diet I would regularly get stomach pains. But good news are that I was able to fully recover from it(it's been two years and I never had any stomach pains since)

• Woah
Reactions: PSLdemigod
Think about 10% bf chad plowing ur Stacy crush or consume tobacco