How the fuck do you deal with hunger with leanmaxxing

slavic

slavic

Siberian Slayer
I will ascend so hard getting lean (12-13%) currently 18-19% and cutting with just 1300 cals a day is hell and impossible

I will ascend so hard getting lean (12-13%) currently 18-19% and cutting with just 1300 cals a day is hell and impossible

34 calories for 100g of watermelon //​

48 calories for 100g homemade natural flavour pop corn //​

POP CORN and WATERMELON are appetite suppressant !!! I PERSONALY USE THEM and now i am 8% Body Fat

It's 10x your target weight isn't it?

Thug it out. After a few weeks of it, you will feel far better. If you've already tried for a few weeks and struggled with not eating much, consider zyns. Relatively cheap way to suppress appetite without harming health.

I did an aggressive mini cut at almost the same calories(1-1.1k) and here are the two things that helped me to kill the hunger.
-OMAD
-'low fat' carnivore(50g fat, rest is protein)

This worked so well that on some days I was unable to finish my meals(usually I have a pretty good appetite, sometimes I would eat up to 5k calories for several weeks of clean foods, so I am pretty sure it will keep you satiated as well).

The main side effect was that I took a shit only once a week.

You can also try anorexia classic - tons of chewing gum + diet sodas(will really fuck up your guts long term, speaking from personal experience)

discipline, it gets easy over time. ive maintained 8-11% over the past year. and also why the fuck are u eating 1300 a day ur gonna tank ur metabolism and look like a fucking retard once you Lean out