How the fuck do you fix eyebags

kenkishh

kenkishh

Iron
Ive tried ice cubes(tiktok bullshit) and vit c serum(it irritated one of my eyebag) and none of them work. Does vofulline rly work? Or eye creams can some1 suggest. Im seeing my dermatologist in 2 month hope theres solution without surgery

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
If your underlying bone structure is fucked, little can be done. If nothing else works out learn how to use concealer very well.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: kenkishh and Deleted member 51465
Volufilline, caffeine.

• +1
Reactions: Soychadcell
If your underlying bone structure is fucked, little can be done. If nothing else works out learn how to use concealer very well.
Idk man. Nothing is fcked up in my face other than undereyes. Can it be bone case or just genetic. But tbh every dude i see 99% of them have eyebags as well

infra implants, fillers

• +1
Reactions: kenkishh and Nick.Harte
Idk man. Nothing is fcked up in my face other than undereyes. Can it be bone case or just genetic. But tbh every dude i see 99% of them have eyebags as well
If you have
- low cheekbones and/or
- wide orbital openings and/or
- pale skin
then you're pre-disposed towards them.

Eyebags are basically guaranteed with today's lifestyle of staring at screens 24/7. If you take a break from screens, but still have them, it may hint at structural issues.

• +1
Reactions: Tai Lung and Nick.Harte
Goykok advice is for peasents who live in africa. Your look will change from "it never began" to "its over."

• JFL
Reactions: kenkishh
If you have
- low cheekbones and/or
- wide orbital openings and/or
- pale skin
then you're pre-disposed towards them.

Eyebags are basically guaranteed with today's lifestyle of staring at screens 24/7. If you take a break from screens, but still have them, it may hint at structural issues.
Yeah my skin is pale white since im caucasian. Its common here i think