how the fuck do you get respect from people

dancs

dancs

Pregnant 🤰
I feel the more you talk and get to know someone, the less they respect you. being friendly and doing things for people eventually grows them to loath you. I’m 5-5.5psl and I’m still feeling like people close to you only mug you off. People will always take advantage of you if you let them I feel

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Heguldus, ecig and 4 others
Born nt

• +1
Reactions: Heguldus, Boldandbeautiful, ShowerMaxxing and 4 others
Look respectable. It’s all about Looks.

• +1
Reactions: Weed, Baldingman1998, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
No retard go outside, you can get girls without personality if you gl
But respect? No you have to be cool nt guy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, johncruz12345, Weed and 4 others
Unironically I think looks only gets you so far. I see far uglier guys who are treated with respect

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Weed, itorroella9 and 2 others
disregard females, acquire aesthetics

that’ll get u respect

• +1
Reactions: dancs
No retard go outside, you can get girls without personality if you gl
But respect? No you have to be cool nt guy
I don’t have an issue with girls it’s just people trampling over or seeming petty and trying to pull you down or make you look worse in social scenarios I feel. Everyone is out for themselves

• +1
Reactions: Weed, ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 13332
Look as if they were to pull a gun out and shoot them at the slightest sign of disrespect. Ask @badg96 for advice on the serial killer stare

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 7224, Baldingman1998 and 3 others
disregard females, acquire aesthetics

that’ll get u respect
tbh that’s not entirely true NT average guy with that certain aura can socially humiliate you even 1-2psl points below you

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: intovoid, Deleted member 13332 and Deleted member 14677
How ugly are you
Severely. Cursed with knowledge that allows me to know every facial feature that ruins me, that makes me less than sub-human; worse than neanderthals. I am just an atom in space and time.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope, itorroella9, aBetterMii and 2 others
Look as if they were to pull a gun out and shoot them at the slightest sign of disrespect. Ask @badg96 for advice on the serial killer stare
haha might

It's looks but it's also being able to banter. If you have no bantering/social skills it's hard. Autistic people take things seriously, while normies have NT-humor. Also since I have a lack of emotions, I literally have a hard time connecting with other people and being serious all the time

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface, turkproducer, itorroella9 and 2 others
Severely. Cursed with knowledge that allows me to know every facial feature that ruins me, that makes me less than sub-human; worse than neanderthals. I am just an atom in space and time.
Thats why you biased. Personality and nt matter so much once you average. Saying looks only matter means its over for 80% guys

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14677
It's looks but it's also being able to banter. If you have no bantering/social skills it's hard. Autistic people take things seriously, while normies have NT-humor
exactly. I think everyone on this site is doomed by personality as much as looks, even if you ascend you will still have that autism that will be took advantage of socially by NT people

• +1
Reactions: intovoid, Deleted member 13332 and JosephGarrot123
I feel the more you talk and get to know someone, the less they respect you. being friendly and doing things for people eventually grows them to loath you. I’m 5-5.5psl and I’m still feeling like people close to you only mug you off. People will always take advantage of you if you let them I feel
Write some more info about you: height, weight, body type, your job, how much money do you make, how popular you are, etc...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dancs and Deleted member 13332
Thats why you biased. Personality and nt matter so much once you average. Saying looks only matter means its over for 80% guys
Looks is the first impression. How you perceive things is/can only be allowed through the first impression. For example, if you facially look high trust, the person will believe you are high trust until proven otherwise, which takes a lot of disproving, because of how strong a first impression really is.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, R@m@ and dancs
exactly. I think everyone on this site is doomed by personality as much as looks, even if you ascend you will still have that autism that will be took advantage of socially by NT people
Exactly personality does matter. If you are autistic, it's over for you especially in a long term relationship, She'll leave for a NT chad. Of course Looks is king. then personality but it also affects decision making. Amnesia ascended with surgeries, but he's still autistic

• +1
Reactions: dancs and Deleted member 13332
Get a prestigious engineering degree like every other shitskin

• JFL
Reactions: Prettyboy
exactly. I see guys who look like rats who are popular and get respect.
Write some more info about you: height, weight, body type, your job, how much money do you make, how popular you are, etc...
I’m 178cm, white , 18, still in school, work part time in a shop, I’m relatively associated with people my age and go out frequently enough. I have a 95 percentile muscle. I’m high IQ in school but fucked EQ socially I think. I’m awkward but nobody gives a fuck as you are a background character to their life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
Looks is the first impression. How you perceive things is/can only be allowed through the first impression. For example, if you facially look high trust, the person will believe you are high trust until proven otherwise, which takes a lot of disproving, because of how strong a first impression really is.
I think I’m low trust tbh

Today if you want people to respect you,just get Clout.How you go about doing that is another story :feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: Slasher and dancs
It's looks but it's also being able to banter. If you have no bantering/social skills it's hard. Autistic people take things seriously, while normies have NT-humor. Also since I have a lack of emotions, I literally have a hard time connecting with other people and being serious all the time
have made friends with a lot of normies and actual spergs and the autistic people have some of the funniest/sickest sense of humors you can find, a lot of them just struggle because they think people take things as seriously as they do

best advice is to just stop caring, don't go out of your way to roast people or whatever but the less you take social interactions seriously the easier they get

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 13332, one job away and 2 others
have made friends with a lot of normies and actual spergs and the autistic people have some of the funniest/sickest sense of humors you can find, a lot of them just struggle because they think people take things as seriously as they do

best advice is to just stop caring, don't go out of your way to roast people or whatever but the less you take social interactions seriously the easier they get
that is true tbh, XQC is probably autistic but he has good humor due to that. Good for humor, but long term relationships there will be problems imo unless he pairs with another autistic girl or with a similar mind

• +1
Reactions: UnderCovrN0rmie and dancs

True. 90% of being NT is just not giving a shit about anything, even yourself. You just can’t stop caring about something that matters to you though. You can’t reword your brain. anyone here who cares will always care, you can force yourself to act but inside you will still boil and that will show in one way or another

• +1
Reactions: UnderCovrN0rmie and JosephGarrot123
that is true tbh, XQC is probably autistic but he has good humor due to that
same with a lot of content creators honestly, the reason a lot of fictional characters get called neurodivergent (PC word for sperg, adhd, etc) is because the people who wrote them are

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
same with a lot of content creators honestly, the reason a lot of fictional characters get called neurodivergent (PC word for sperg, adhd, etc) is because the people who wrote them are
true the problem with me is that I care too much of what people say. I can't give a fuck for some reason. I'm too self aware. People say I act weird, but the reason why is that I'm probably autistic, and that's my type of humor. Also I'm scared of being boring

• +1
Reactions: UnderCovrN0rmie
True. 90% of being NT is just not giving a shit about anything, even yourself. You just can’t stop caring about something that matters to you though. You can’t reword your brain. anyone here who cares will always care, you can force yourself to act but inside you will still boil and that will show in one way or another
well if you do it enough your brain patterns will eventually change to it, can literally force yourself to smile all day and you'[ll feel happier than you would otherwise jfl

but yeah, can't just do sigma grindsets unironically and become a chad

• +1
Reactions: dancs and JosephGarrot123
height

i have tall guys in my glass, 1 whom never even speaks, but the popular kids r always like: "yeah, hes cool"

meanwhile the most bullied kids are all manlets

well if you do it enough your brain patterns will eventually change to it, can literally force yourself to smile all day and you'[ll feel happier than you would otherwise jfl

but yeah, can't just do sigma grindsets unironically and become a chad
honestly fake it til you make it is never gonna work. you can try act NT or cool but doing so will only embarrass you if you aren’t just it. No matter your looks level

• +1
height

i have tall guys in my glass, 1 whom never even speaks, but the popular kids r always like: "yeah, hes cool"

meanwhile the most bullied kids are all manlets
Kind of true. Height does give you hella respect I think. It’s rare you see a 6”4 guy being disrespected

• +1
Reactions: DesperadoRatado
honestly fake it til you make it is never gonna work. you can try act NT or cool but doing so will only embarrass you if you aren’t just it. No matter your looks level
can absolutely learn to hide your tics and whatever, to everyone i meet irl i'm just a normal guy with good hearing (i don't have good hearing, just sensitive to loud bullshit because autism)

the actual social skills need to come from practice though which is hard to do if you're starting from literally the ground up

• +1
can absolutely learn to hide your tics and whatever, to everyone i meet irl i'm just a normal guy with good hearing (i don't have good hearing, just sensitive to loud bullshit because autism)

the actual social skills need to come from practice though which is hard to do if you're starting from literally the ground up
I have decent enough social skills. I obviously try hide my autism and relax. I have a girlfriend and a social circle. I just think your doomed if you even have to work on social skills.

• +1
I have decent enough social skills. I obviously try hide my autism and relax. I have a girlfriend and a social circle. I just think your doomed if you even have to work on social skills.
oh yeah absolutely, was lucky enough to get a huge circle of friends as a kid which gave me a lot of experience with it, would've roped by now if i hadn't tbh

• +1
I’m 178cm, white , 18, still in school, work part time in a shop, I’m relatively associated with people my age and go out frequently enough. I have a 95 percentile muscle. I’m high IQ in school but fucked EQ socially I think. I’m awkward but nobody gives a fuck as you are a background character to their life
What's a 95 percentile muscle?
Usually if you are tall and strong and look like you could easily beat the shit out of anyone, you'll get respect from people.
At 18 however it's still kinda early to get 'respect' from people of similar age, many still act childish, acting NT and fitting in with the crowd could get you to be more easily accepted.

• +1
you dont care if you get respect

What's a 95 percentile muscle?
Usually if you are tall and strong and look like you could easily beat the shit out of anyone, you'll get respect from people.
At 18 however it's still kinda early to get 'respect' from people of similar age, many still act childish, acting NT and fitting in with the crowd could get you to be more easily accepted.
BF50BDFE 7DD7 4AF0 A9B3 11488B5EAE19

means I pack more muscle than 95% of men. Especially my age. I am around average height. Yes these childish people though get way more respect. Yet when I act childish it is frowned upon

You dont look masculine/dom. I dont either but my gymcelling makes up for it

View attachment 1369284
means I pack more muscle than 95% of men. Especially my age. I am around average height. Yes these childish people though get way more respect. Yet when I act childish it is frowned upon
Youre still skinny dude lmao

The average normie thinks a good natty physique looks fraile and pathetic

• +1
Literally looks.

For guys: Look like you can get girls because then theyll want to associate with you cause it will increase their chances of them being able to meet girls that hang around you.

For girls: Obviously looks plus be the alpha leader of your friend group and clearly the most popular person in it.

This is why im a loner outcast

Im ugly sub 5 curry and dont look like i can get girls so no guy wants to form a social friend group with me. Girls also see me as objectively ugly, plus they notice im an outcast with no friends therefore no status amongst men, therefore unworthy of respect from women.

Last edited:
  • +1
Your looks and your need dom behavior

• +1
Youre still skinny dude lmao

The average normie thinks a good natty physique looks fraile and pathetic
I’m kind of otter mode muscle but most guys where I live don’t workout. Most of the NT popular guys are skinny fat

View attachment 1369284
Shouldn't this be then 5% percentile, if you are in the top 5%?
Anyway, if that's your body, your frame looks pretty average, nothing that would impress people especially when wearing regular clothes.
Back when I was in high-school many people still acted childish, always talking shit, teasing each other, pulling pranks, etc., you needed to be very NT, to think and talk fast to keep up with them, respect is a more mature concept, I think right now you're simply in the wrong crowd.
In college people were more mature and most of the bullshit from high-school was also gone.

• +1
Shouldn't this be then 5% percentile, if you are in the top 5%?
Anyway, if that's your body, your frame looks pretty average, nothing that would impress people especially when wearing regular clothes.
Back when I was in high-school many people still acted childish, always talking shit, teasing each other, pulling pranks, etc., you needed to be very NT, to think and talk fast to keep up with them, respect is a more mature concept, I think right now you're simply in the wrong crowd.
In college people were more mature and most of the bullshit from high-school was also gone.
Honestly I don’t get it. Just tired of always being left behind in conversation, when I try to speak I get interjected and what I said is forgotten sort of thing. NT people bully tf out of you socially

Literally looks.

For guys: Look like you can get girls because then theyll want to associate with you cause it will increase their chances of them being able to meet girls that hang around you.

For girls: Obviously looks plus be the alpha leader of your friend group and clearly the most popular person in it.

This is why im a loner outcast

Im ugly sub 5 curry and dont look like i can get girls so no guy wants to form a social friend group with me. Girls also see me as objectively ugly, plus they notice im an outcast with no friends therefore no status amongst men, therefore unworthy of respect from women.
True. I have a social circle though, and I have access to people, just always left behind. Maybe I just care too much and this happens to NT people except they don’t give a fuck