how the fuck do you get respect from people

Honestly I don’t get it. Just tired of always being left behind in conversation, when I try to speak I get interjected and what I said is forgotten sort of thing. NT people bully tf out of you socially
As I said, you need to talk and think fast, everyone at this age tries to outdo each other by talking, joking, teasing others, etc.; a class clown can get pretty far in high-school, but this stuff matters less and less after high-school and looks, money and status will be the things that will do the talk for you later...

• +1
Reactions: dancs
As I said, you need to talk and think fast, everyone at this age tries to outdo each other by talking, joking, teasing others, etc.; a class clown can get pretty far in high-school, but this stuff matters less and less after high-school and looks, money and status will be the things that will do the talk for you later...
Tbh I think I’m just forever screwed. I’ll never be NT

I don’t have an issue with girls it’s just people trampling over or seeming petty and trying to pull you down or make you look worse in social scenarios I feel. Everyone is out for themselves
People pull down others to push themselves up. Ik two HTNs, been friends for years as soon as girls are introduced he slanders, puts down his mate and tries to physically mog (pushing around, headlock etc) in front of the random girls at a party.

• +1
People pull down others to push themselves up. Ik two HTNs, been friends for years as soon as girls are introduced he slanders, puts down his mate and tries to physically mog (pushing around, headlock etc) in front of the random girls at a party.
Literally. It’s so gay. People will disrespect you in order to gain respect and it actually works is the sad part. Some girls see through it but most just laugh like it’s some NT joke and the guy is a gimp then if he even shows insecurity or fights back

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Literally. It’s so gay. People will disrespect you in order to gain respect and it actually works is the sad part. Some girls see through it but most just laugh like it’s some NT joke and the guy is a gimp then if he even shows insecurity or fights back
Generally speaking size(height,frame) and an alpha personality will get u respect as a man

• +1
your first mistake is wanting respect from people, there's no method lol

respect yourself, dont be a pussy, speak loudly, dont sperg out with anger when something doesnt go your way, and always keep your word.

I feel the more you talk and get to know someone, the less they respect you. being friendly and doing things for people eventually grows them to loath you. I’m 5-5.5psl and I’m still feeling like people close to you only mug you off. People will always take advantage of you if you let them I feel
Those are not your friends, you're licking the wrong asses

• +1
Fearing you = respecting you.
Admiring you = respecting you.

Also. People have their own interests usually at number 1. So they will more likely do, what is best for them than wat is best for you.

Hence it's best to bicker and negotiate and complain, regularly. So ones own wants and interests don't get denied.
Some people are good at above naturally. And some can't do it.

• +1
Generally speaking size(height,frame) and an alpha personality will get u respect as a man
I think size is the only cope tbh. Building muscle. You either have an alpha personality or you form. You can fake one but it will eventually slip

Fearing you = respecting you.
Admiring you = respecting you.

Also. People have their own interests usually at number 1. So they will more likely do, what is best for them than wat is best for you.

Hence it's best to bicker and negotiate and complain, regularly. So ones own wants and interests don't get denied.
Some people are good at above naturally. And some can't do it.
I don’t even want to be feared. Just not always at the bottom of a joke or made out to be stupid or anything. I don’t mind humour like but there is certainly times you can tell someone is passive aggressively running you down.

Height, muscles and redpill behaviors, u gotta be a beast that's the only way they will respect you

People are selfish, having no expectations is the best thing u can do

I don’t even want to be feared.
People having some level of fear for you. Can help, that they treat you better.

ust not always at the bottom of a joke or made out to be stupid or anything. I don’t mind humour like but there is certainly times you can tell someone is passive aggressively running you down.
People like to feel better about themselves.
And makeing jokes about you, is 1 way for them to do so.

• +1
People having some level of fear for you. Can help, that they treat you better.

People like to feel better about themselves.
And makeing jokes about you, is 1 way for them to do so.
How do you generate fear though in your friend group and peers you can’t exactly be friends and have girlfriend scared of you that defeats the whole purpose of what having friends even is.

How do you generate fear though in your friend group and peers you can’t exactly be friends and have girlfriend scared of you that defeats the whole purpose of what having friends even is.
You can be friends with someone.
And also have a level of fear of them, for what they can do in certain circumstances.

For example.
I bet friends of Mike Tyson, also have fear for him. Them knowing that if they make him angry, he is able to do stuff I'm self defense.

Fear, is only there. Due to size, mostly. And what they may have seen you do, to defend yourself, when lines are crossed and people went way to much shitty bad behaviour.

I am not good at this. By the way. So, I am on no high horse on this . But I think I understand the process.

• +1
You can be friends with someone.
And also have a level of fear of them, for what they can do in certain circumstances.

For example.
I bet friends of Mike Tyson, also have fear for him. Them knowing that if they make him angry, he is able to do stuff I'm self defense.

Fear, is only there. Due to size, mostly. And what they may have seen you do, to defend yourself, when lines are crossed and people went way to much shitty bad behaviour.

I am not good at this. By the way. So, I am on no high horse on this . But I think I understand the process.
Yeah I think your on the right track

size definitely commands respect.
I feel the more close someone gets to you though and the nicer you are to them the less and less fear they have of you. So therefore they can end up unmannerly or disrespect you.

Yeah I think your on the right track

size definitely commands respect.
I feel the more close someone gets to you though and the nicer you are to them the less and less fear they have of you. So therefore they can end up unmannerly or disrespect you.
Legit conclusion.
To upkeep respect. One needs a bit if skill, in bickering, speaking disagreeable things to them, and maybe spitting some burns back.
Some people are really good at that. And even can do it in such a way, they all enjoy the bickerings among each other.
But that's half of people.
The other half if people, are not confrontational enough, and don't like that. So we suffer fmore diarespectings

Legit conclusion.
To upkeep respect. One needs a bit if skill, in bickering, speaking disagreeable things to them, and maybe spitting some burns back.
Some people are really good at that. And even can do it in such a way, they all enjoy the bickerings among each other.
But that's half of people.
The other half if people, are not confrontational enough, and don't like that. So we suffer fmore diarespectings
It’s really annoying though. Like nearly every friendship I’ve been in turns competitive once you get close. They always try one up you. Like they almost try sabotage you or use you at their disposal.

u have to be and look hard. work on that

I feel the more you talk and get to know someone, the less they respect you. being friendly and doing things for people eventually grows them to loath you. I’m 5-5.5psl and I’m still feeling like people close to you only mug you off. People will always take advantage of you if you let them I feel
You're right. That's just the way it is.

You can manipulate the way people see/feel about you by controlling the frequency/tempo of your interactions with them and being more selective with what you reveal about yourself.

Quit being so friendly. Be courteous instead. Be coureous and polite, but only extend friendliness to Those who you really want in your life. And don't don't do things for people at your own expense.

• +1
Reactions: Atem Rah
It’s really annoying though. Like nearly every friendship I’ve been in turns competitive once you get close. They always try one up you. Like they almost try sabotage you or use you at their disposal.
I Find IT annoying too.
But I also know, alot of people like it and find it fun and energy giving

Today if you want people to respect you,just get Clout.How you go about doing that is another story :feelsgood:
@Yliaster I'm In Love With You.
@Guy775 Let's Show @Yliaster A Good Time!
in-a-minute-dear-oh-nixon-sweetheart-when-are-we-43896097.png

• WTF
Reactions: n0rthface
I don’t have an issue with girls it’s just people trampling over or seeming petty and trying to pull you down or make you look worse in social scenarios I feel. Everyone is out for themselves
Jealousy dude coz u mog them. I get the same thing, act nice and almost sorry for some ppl then they try get one over me.
Makes me regret giving some subhumans any opportunity to do this

Look respectable. It’s all about Looks.
Looks Money Status. Probably height and muscles to some extent
NT a meme and highly subjective.

They were never true friends tbh

They are, just the effects of alcohol + horniness
The truth always comes out when alcohol is involved. No one's wants anyone to do better than them.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing