how the fuck do you get wider lips

Deleted member 10615

Deleted member 10615

Brachy pride worldwide
i was doing my daily thing taking photos of myself in good lighting in my room and fuck man

i stretched my lips with my hands for like 15 seconds and they were wider then i took some pics and fuck man having narrow lips is one of the worst falios and completley destroys harmony, i looked 1000x better with wider lips. I am going as far to say very narrow lips are as much as a looksmin as light eyebrows or bulging eyes maybe even a recessed chin

are there any permenant solutions? i can't lip widen forever with my hands coz it will cause nasolabial folds

will mse help? i have a narrow palate so i could easily get it, are there any surgeries?

humans can walk on the moon and fly into space and preform brain surgery surley they can make someones lips a few mms wider

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member, Prettyboy, thecel and 2 others
i was doing my daily thing taking photos of myself in good lighting in my room and fuck man

i stretched my lips with my hands for like 15 seconds and they were wider then i took some pics and fuck man having narrow lips is one of the worst falios and completley destroys harmony, i looked 1000x better with wider lips. I am going as far to say very narrow lips are as much as a looksmin as light eyebrows or bulging eyes maybe even a recessed chin

are there any permenant solutions? i can't lip widen forever with my hands coz it will cause nasolabial folds

will mse help? i have a narrow palate so i could easily get it, are there any surgeries?

humans can walk on the moon and fly into space and preform brain surgery surley they can make someones lips a few mms wider
stretch your mouth daily

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Deleted member 14478 and Deleted member 10615
Wider palate = wider lips

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, ChristianChad, Elvisandreaa and 7 others
i would coz it is easy and takes very little time but i don't want nasolabial folds from it
i mean make your mouth into an o shape
as big as you can
and scream loud

• Woah
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
how to get wide lips- just suck a horse dick it'll stretch your mouth out . JFL jking but forreal theres no way brah.

• JFL
Reactions: alriodai, Deleted member 12669, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung
how to get wide lips- just suck a horse dick it'll stretch your mouth out . JFL jking but forreal theres no way brah.
there is no way? fuck

it is probably my biggest falio

there aren't any good looking men with narrow lips

Botox. But it's not subtle at all.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725 and Deleted member 10615
there is no way? fuck

it is probably my biggest falio

there aren't any good looking men with narrow lips
lips= everything.
its how i get most of my women. It's the first thing they notice about me

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Deleted member 15827, MissLexotan6MG and 2 others
Bimax. Tf these guys saying no way lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 12669, Deleted member 15405 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, aginghomo, Deleted member 12669 and 2 others
Bimax. Tf these guys saying no way lol
JFL you really think someones gonna spend thousands of dollars just to get bimax to widen their lips lmao. what a waste of money

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 15405 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Use a device there's threads on it here i used it and it works great

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
Just use lipstick with natural red color it aint gay nigga just do it

you won't gel folds, check best of the best thread.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 10615
6048651A 445E 47FD 9745 0CE711CB6BE3

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member, Henry77 and 2 others
How much widening can you get from Bimax? And is it a side effect or is it something that the surgeon would have to set out to do deliberately?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17429, Deleted member and Deleted member 10615
Lefort actually does widen your lips a small degree. MSE is obviously another choice as well.
Mse moved only half my face. Half has amazing lips now while other half is narrow ugly lips

• +1
Mse moved only half my face. Half has amazing lips now while other half is narrow ugly lips
my man is making moves, respect bro

how much did mse widen your lips? how much was the price and did it improve anything else?

also did it widen the nose or is that a myth?

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 7725
Did you actually get MSE? I've heard it causes asymmetry but I think you're trolling bro. I'm planning on getting it so we'll see.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 14478 and randomvanish
stretch with fingers, palate expansion

I wouldn't recommend palate expansion through mse cause that will make your ES ratio worse as it expands your zygos

How wide are your lips OP?
Mine are 7 cm wide :chad:
But I`m stretching them everyday( manually) to be a lip mogger like the GigaChad in my avi

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and Baldingman1998
JFL you really think someones gonna spend thousands of dollars just to get bimax to widen their lips lmao. what a waste of money
No, they probably need it for other issues that they have as well that they guaranteed have because they are on this website.

my man is making moves, respect bro

how much did mse widen your lips? how much was the price and did it improve anything else?

also did it widen the nose or is that a myth?
Did you actually get MSE? I've heard it causes asymmetry but I think you're trolling bro. I'm planning on getting it so we'll see.
I actually did when I was 14 or 15. Before I knew what mse was or looksmaxing.

I had narrow palate because of environmental factors not genetics. All my fam have wide palates. I used to suck my thumb really hard because I wasn't breastfed enough till I was fucking 9 years old. Which is why my palate got fucked. Mse is amazing thom I now have same palate as my siblings and parents.

And yes it causes assymetry my nose left nostril is now bigger and wider than right one. Or not the opening but the thing around the opening which connects the nose to the maxilla

Also idk the price since I was a kid tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478 and Deleted member 10615
But I`m stretching them everyday( manually) to be a lip mogger like the GigaChad in my avi
How much results have you seen using this method? How long and hard do you do it?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
I actually did when I was 14 or 15. Before I knew what mse was or looksmaxing.

I had narrow palate because of environmental factors not genetics. All my fam have wide palates. I used to suck my thumb really hard because I wasn't breastfed enough till I was fucking 9 years old. Which is why my palate got fucked. Mse is amazing thom I now have same palate as my siblings and parents.

And yes it causes assymetry my nose left nostril is now bigger and wider than right one. Or not the opening but the thing around the opening which connects the nose to the maxilla

Also idk the price since I was a kid tbh
Probably a tooth-borne palate expander then. Not MSE.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Baldingman1998
idk but there narrow

its my main falio as of now along with my skin

stretching works and does make them wider but i don't want prominent nasolabial folds and i want a permentant solution

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
Probably a tooth-borne palate expander then. Not MSE.
They attached it to my bach teeth and it was 100% a palate expander. It gave me 2 cm gap in my front teeth

• +1
Reactions: Deepraj7 and Deleted member 7725
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
i knew wide jaw was genetic

i have a palate like lucky blue smith almost but have wide jaw and chin
Could be a double edged sword though. Their palate may appear smaller because their mouth is so wide. I have narrow lips so I have 0 dark corners to my smile, but I need my maxilla expanded confirmed by ortho.

• +1
i think it's a combination of genes (latinos and africans come to mind) and high prenatal testosterone widening all features. If u have narrow lips u most likely also have narrow ipd, so if u artificially widen ur lips u look like that TikTok filter

• Hmm...
i think it's a combination of genes (latinos and africans come to mind) and high prenatal testosterone widening all features. If u have narrow lips u most likely also have narrow ipd, so if u artificially widen ur lips u look like that TikTok filter
palate width and ipd aren't related

Could be a double edged sword though. Their palate may appear smaller because their mouth is so wide. I have narrow lips so I have 0 dark corners to my smile, but I need my maxilla expanded confirmed by ortho.
so are there palates narrow or not?

they look narrow to me especially lucky blue

MSE won’t do much. Lefort + bsso can help stretching soft tissues of the lips if you get a decent amount of advancement

• +1
MSE won’t do much. Lefort + bsso can help stretching soft tissues of the lips if you get a decent amount of advancement
can bimax and bsso make lips wider?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and Deleted member 15405
Yes they can, but it doesn’t happen every time. Lips shape is mostly influenced by teeth support
so if jaw surgery changes the teeth it can affect the shape and width of lips?