how the fuck do you get wider lips

my man is making moves, respect bro

how much did mse widen your lips? how much was the price and did it improve anything else?

also did it widen the nose or is that a myth?
The whole point of having wide lips is having a good nose to lip ratio (ideal is around 1.6).
https://looksmax.org/threads/ideal-facial-ratios-proportions.24834/
Getting MSE or other surgeries MIGHT widen your nose too resulting in the nose to width ratio staying around the same. Anyway, here is a good result.
C719C8C4 228B 4BEC 8DCC 284704336B31

Her nose looks big at first but in the after photo, her lips are wider and her nose to lip ratio is better making her face more harmonious.
Mouth is extremely important for harmony.
Ideally, if you don’t want to risk surgery,
widen your mouth using the appliance in @RecessedPrettyboy ’s BOTB thread or any other appliance, doesn’t matter really.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
The whole point of having wide lips is having a good nose to lip ratio (ideal is around 1.6).
Getting MSE or other surgeries MIGHT widen your nose too resulting in the nose to width ratio staying around the same. Anyway, here is a good result.
View attachment 1330549
Her nose looks big at first but in the after photo, her lips are wider and her nose to lip ratio is better making her face more harmonious.
widen your mouth using the appliance in @RecessedPrettyboy ’s BOTB thread or any other appliance, doesn’t matter really.
my nose is already quite thin so i shouldn't need to much width

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet
my nose is already quite thin so i shouldn't need to much width
Measure your ratio. If it’s above 1.4, don’t worry about it. If you still want to make it better, get it to 1.5 or higher by mouth widening. Bimax and MSE would be overkill.

• +1
idk but there narrow

its my main falio as of now along with my skin

stretching works and does make them wider but i don't want prominent nasolabial folds and i want a permentant solution
I used it my mouth widened a ton it is permanent been off it for like 4 months still same size

• +1
How much results have you seen using this method? How long and hard do you do it?
Well my lips end up cracking at the end of every session ( + one minute per 1 hour before going to bed) with moderate force, sometimes my fingers end up numb
I was a lip mogger when young tbh, as you may see below

View attachment 1330549
did her lips get wider after mse ? or lefort 1

@subhuman incel

Well my lips end up cracking at the end of every session ( + one minute per 1 hour before going to bed) with moderate force, sometimes my fingers end up numb
I was a lip mogger when young tbh, as you may see below
Did you gain any lip width?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
Did you gain any lip width?
Yh almost 1 cm
But the most noticeable change was the texture and size of my lips, they are pouty now and seem to match my wide-ass IPD and eyebrows distance
Oh I forgot to upload the pic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and Baldingman1998
You need a wider palate. You have narrow lips because you have a narrow palate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and coolguy1
sarpe

• +1
Yh almost 1 cm
But the most noticeable change was the texture and size of my lips, they are pouty now and seem to match my wide-ass IPD and eyebrows distance
Oh I forgot to upload the pic
Wheres the pic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
Use a device there's threads on it here i used it and it works great
How did you get the device also how did you get it to your measurements and did it fuck with ur mouth at all?