HOW THE FUCK DO YOU LOSE WEIGHT

S

Snowskinned

Bronze
Like, yea, calorie deficit and stuff BUT 1700 CALORIES A DAY IS JUST XDDDDDD

Downloaded a calorie tracker app(Chronometer), which said I need to eat 1700 calories a day to lose 0,57 kg a week. And there is no way it is possible for an 18 yo male to eat that little. And that suffering for only 0,57 kg per week?? Some of my meals are like 1500 calories. Fucking 4 eggs and a couple of glasses of milk is 500 calories

I would understand if that meant losing like 3 kg per week. Couple of weeks of torture and you are lean, but 0,5???

Also, is it BS that you lose only ~200 calories per 40 minutes of resistance training? That’s legit a glass of fucking milk and it makes me more hungry??

How do people lose weight???? I am becoming less fatphobic understanding how cancer it is to lose even a little bit of weight

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang and ryuken
Solution
Perfectionists

Downloaded a calorie tracker app(Chronometer), which said I need to eat 1700 calories a day to lose 0,57 kg a week. And there is no way it is possible for an 18 yo male to eat that little. And that suffering for only 0,57 kg per week?? Some of my meals are like 1500 calories. Fucking 4 eggs and a couple of glasses of milk is 500 calories

I would understand if that meant losing like 3 kg per week. Couple of weeks of torture and you are lean, but 0,5???

Also, is it BS that you lose only ~200 calories per 40 minutes of resistance training? That’s legit a glass of fucking milk and it makes me more hungry??

How do people lose weight???? I am becoming less...
eat less i lost 3kgs in the last week alone if you're not gonna count your calories you will need to understand your body

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Rzn and Sub5kang
Dnrd just dont eat nigga, eat plums when you are hungry. Just starve theory

• So Sad
Reactions: Snowskinned
eat less i lost 3kgs in the last week alone if you're not gonna count your calories you will need to understand your body
i've stayed low bf% my entire life no idea how
5'11 and 69 kgs rn

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
Eat nothing but sugar free jello, egg whites, and chicken breast and wash it all down with diet soda

no wonder this nigga has a pfp of a girl instead of himself
talks like a tiktok 14 years old foid

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
talks like a tiktok 14 years old foid
why does it matter when i joined it has nothing to do with the convo, also i literally wrote 9 words how can you know i speak like a 14 year old
keep yapping instead of doing anything with your life, ur sitting in a looksmaxxing forum with a girl pfp when u weigh 50 kg and all u do all day is insult people for their looks.. GAY!!

why does it matter when i joined it has nothing to do with the convo, also i literally wrote 9 words how can you know i speak like a 14 year old
keep yapping instead of doing anything with your life, ur sitting in a looksmaxxing forum with a girl pfp when u weigh 50 kg and all u do all day is insult people for their looks.. GAY!!
insult people for their looks? when?

• +1

How do people lose weight???? I am becoming less fatphobic understanding how cancer it is to lose even a little bit of weight
Calorie calculators are BS.

No way can an app tell you how YOUR body works.

How many calories do you eat in a regular day? Figure it out.

What is your maintenance calories after work/exercise? Average is 2000-2500 calories a day, you are young so it is probably more.

Eat a little less than your maintenance calories, like 100 to 200 calories less.

Eating anything under 1800 calories a day will leave you feeling like crap, don't go under that.

Drink a lot of water, you can do water fasts as well, although it is not necessary, a small part of your weight is water retention, so drinking water will get rid of that.

Different people lose weight quicker, and others burn through calories quicker than the next person. An app doesn't determine that.

Don't starve, unless you want to look and feel like death.

You need to experiment. If you are able to, consult a dietician.

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang and Snowskinned
Solution

it depends on what you eat you arre what you eat

plus this girl pfp is a meme that's why i pointed your join date but seems like there's no hope for retards like you

• +1
Calorie calculators are BS.

No way can an app tell you how YOUR body works.

How many calories do you eat in a regular day? Figure it out.

What is your maintenance calories after work/exercise? Average is 2000-2500 calories a day, you are young so it is probably more.

Eat a little less than your maintenance calories, like 100 to 200 calories less.

Eating anything under 1800 calories a day will leave you feeling like crap, don't go under that.

Drink a lot of water, you can do water fasts as well, although it is not necessary, a small part of your weight is water retention, so drinking water will get rid of that.

Different people lose weight quicker, and others burn through calories quicker than the next person. An app doesn't determine that.

Don't starve, unless you want to look and feel like death.

You need to experiment. If you are able to, consult a dietician.
Gigachad answer. Maybe it’s cope, but it made me feel better fr

I’m 6ft and 68. It’s fat, not lean enough. I can est anything and not be higher than 70, but it’s impossible to get to 65
6ft and weighing 68 is not fat mate, you are deficient in a lot of things clearly and need to sort yourself out, I am 5ft10 and weigh nearly 72kgs, most of that being muscle, bodyfat is around 11-12%.

It’s easy once you just forget that you need to eat Nd walk a lot

• So Sad
6ft and weighing 68 is not fat mate, you are deficient in a lot of things clearly and need to sort yourself out, I am 5ft10 and weigh nearly 72kgs, most of that being muscle, bodyfat is around 11-12%.
But I don’t have hollow cheeks despite drinking 5-6 litres of water(1-2L in form of tea/cofee/fruits)

plus this girl pfp is a meme that's why i pointed your join date but seems like there's no hope for retards like you
How can a join date make me look retarded
I've been reading .org for like 4 months i just never signed up until yesterday

did u just use the term ''gay'' derogatory manner?

Mindset only works if you don't have or care about muscle mass

• +1
Reactions: ryuken and Snowskinned
also what is there to flex about your account age:oops: if thats ur only achievement in life you should get help

How can a join date make me look retarded
I've been reading .org for like 4 months i just never signed up until yesterday
no it's not because of your join date you're naturally retarded
ur sitting in a looksmaxxing forum with a girl pfp
meme pfp*
and all u do all day is insult people for their looks
did not do
no wonder this fella has a pfp of a girl instead of himself
you don't have a picture of yourself either

• +1
3kg in a week? Is that even possible? No way in hell that's just fat

• +1
Reactions: Retardedhscel and ryuken

@asdvek told me about appetite supressants yesterday and today I had a singular chicken tikka panini and a cup of black coffee to suppress my apetite before that and I haven't eaten shit and I'm still not hungry yet and I'm sleeping in 5-ish hours

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Retardedhscel, asdvek, Snowskinned and 1 other person
Mindset only works if you don't have or care about muscle mass
losing weight isn't hard either way
it was fat because i don't have much muscles got on some medications lately that ruined my appetite after i gained some weight i'm severely underwent anyway

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Rzn and Sub5kang
Prolly he measured different times a day. Maybe he had something in his stomach first time, maybe diff clothes, maybe he was debloated. Prolly a mix

But 3kg of fat in a week is concentration camp kind of fat loss fr

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang
@asdvek told me about appetite supressants yesterday and today I had a singular chicken tikka panina and a cup of black coffee to suppress my apetite before that and I haven't eaten shit and I'm still not hungry yet and I'm sleeping in 5-ish hours
WHAT DO I BUY

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang
But I don’t have hollow cheeks despite drinking 5-6 litres of water(1-2L in form of tea/cofee/fruits)
That is an insane amount of water to be drinking each day, you need to understand that if you drink too much water, you will start urinating out vital minerals, vitamins, and electrolytes which the body needs to function.

In terms of hollow cheeks, I'll be real with you bro it is genetics, you can try gua sha to remove lymph from the face, do face massages, maybe jawline exercises could help. When you chew food, keep your mouth closed and use only your tongue to move the food around your mouth, do not use your cheeks.

IDK ABOUT MEWING. But keep your tongue at the roof of your mouth at all times, even dentists recommend you do that, it is natural tongue posture.

Bare in mind the body does not fully develop till around the age of 21, so you're jaw could still be developing, you may get hollow cheeks in the future.

But it all depends on genetics.

• +1
no it's not because of your join date you're naturally retarded
please shut the fuck up
meme pfp*
i don't care if it's a meme pfp it's still weird to have anybody other than yourself in your pfp
did not do
even if you didn't you're still literally self harming by reading all of the bullshit being said on here, also the fact that i see you online 24/7 just explains even further to how pointless ur life is. you have no goal in life
you don't have a picture of yourself either
I look 12 at 16, i'm bulked up but still not fully into puberty. I'm just kinda ugly rn but i'm working on it. Also i wouldn't blame anyone for not putting themselves in their pfp since unless ur 8psl everybody cooks u for your looks which is honestly sad