How the fuck does someone like timothee chalamet interact in a dominant alpha way when he's only 5'10 and a twink.

GoodOutlook

GoodOutlook

Iron
I mean oofy doofy guys basically have to entertain girls like crazy if they're average. Women NEED to feel like they are afraid of your opinion a lot of times.

But I imagine where timothee goes he gets mogged by way taller people. In chadlifornia etc.

I doubt he can mog people at his height etc. especially with rednecks/ blacks knowing way more masculinity nonverbal power play culture than his sheltered twink ass. So what is it? just looks and his status/ money I guess? twinks who bank off status and money are basically non-actionable but position based things. But without being a movie star wtf could he do. I don't see any major pull there compared to a stereotypical blonde chad.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and 5.5psl
bodyguards

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
I guess he must weeb circle girl max or smth

you don't need height and frame when you are a world famous jewish young actor with green eyes and curly hair, you can act as soy as you want and you will be slaying jbs left right and centre :ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: groidpilled, 5'7 zoomer, Richard Cheese and 1 other person
I thought he was 6'2 wtf

you don't need height and frame when you are a world famous jewish young actor with green eyes and curly hair, you can act as soy as you want and you will be slaying jbs left right and centre :ogre:
do you think andrew tate world of big masculine car muscle gun guy even matters anymore

This is true although having muscles will ascend you even if you have a prettyboy pheno. All women love musclar men