How the fuck i can cope

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
Fuck you if you didn't read.

How the fuck i can cope when i'm ugly af, like a fuckin ogre. I used to belive that i'm very handsome motherfucker, but i'm ugly af. How the fuck i can cope if my whole life faled aparat becouse of that, and all this old people ask me do i have gf, when hot foids walks the street ask me do i like her ass or something. Thay call me handsome, parents hope that i will marry quick, have kids loving wife. I always need to smile and build this rage inside. I can't get surgeries, 3 years from now mayby Rhino or lip lift is possible but i need more to look like human. So what wait so fuckin many years to not rope? Friends (i don't have many of them) ask me why i don't go out but how with that subhuman face? I don't have motivation even for moneymaxing, the only hope i have. Also i'm tall so sometimes i forget how ugly i am untill i see my reflection. I'm in School happy but when i see my reflection i lose hope for life. I can only hope that i'm somehow late boomer and puberty will givee better looks but it won't change my harmony, bones and mouth. Also sometimes foids look at me becouse they see someone tall and then they realize that i'm subhuman and turn her heads instantly. Awful expirience. I was even bulied by foids.

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
pics

• +1
Reactions: AscendenceImminent and Luke LLL
Suifuel tbh. You were the one saying that you were 5'9 and realized you were 6'0 right?

And 3 years is too fucking long. Similar position. Like what am I suppoosed to do till then, LDAR?

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
  • +1
Reactions: Luke LLL, Scarface and Deleted member 1464
Food and roids

Last edited:
PM me pics you seem like a hardcore mentalcel

not even the title

you should cope with gym, cope getting more pull ups, dips and push ups reps. make normies mirin your huge back and big arms.

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
Surgeries, if u not saving money for surgeries, u better rope.

PM me pics you seem like a hardcore mentalcel

trust me fix your skin get a buzzcut vitamin k2 megadose and guaranteed you lose v card

How the fuck i can cope when i'm ugly af, like a fuckin ogre. I used to belive that i'm very handsome motherfucker, but i'm ugly af. How the fuck i can cope if my whole life faled aparat becouse of that, and all this old people ask me do i have gf, when hot foids walks the street ask me do i like her ass or something. Thay call me handsome, parents hope that i will marry quick, have kids loving wife. I always need to smile and build this rage inside. I can't get surgeries, 3 years from now mayby Rhino or lip lift is possible but i need more to look like human. So what wait so fuckin many years to not rope? Friends (i don't have many of them) ask me why i don't go out but how with that subhuman face? I don't have motivation even for moneymaxing, the only hope i have. Also i'm tall so sometimes i forget how ugly i am untill i see my reflection. I'm in School happy but when i see my reflection i lose hope for life. I can only hope that i'm somehow late boomer and puberty will givee better looks but it won't change my harmony, bones and mouth. Also sometimes foids look at me becouse they see someone tall and then they realize that i'm subhuman and turn her heads instantly. Awful expirience. I was even bulied by foids.
I will fap to this post later.

I will fap to this post later.
VirtueSignaller

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 502
it is what it is son

start making money and get the surgeries you need.
that's all

Get a buzz cut and grow facial hair
Gymcel too

Studycope or slavemaxx .
Ugly with some money is better than ugly and poor.
Mogs me btw

Get a buzz cut and grow facial hair
DUDE I LOOK SUBHUMAN WITH SHORT HAIR. I NEED HAIR LIKE CHICO OR KORTAJARENA. ALSO I HAVE TERRIBLE FACIAL HAIR GENTICS SO I'M NOT SHAVING AT 17

Studycope or slavemaxx
i will moneymax later but i'm 17 so how the fuck i can survive my whole youth? I will never betabux, i don't wamt kids, wife and familly. When i will be old i want be alone.

start making money and get the surgeries you need.
that's all
tell me how the fuck i can cope to survive few years when i will be able to surgerymax? Also i won't be able to slay 16-18 jb's and that's all i want

Saw your pics

This is what you need to do:

Fix skin
Haircut
Workout

The only surgery you need is a chin implant for more forward projection

DUDE I LOOK SUBHUMAN WITH SHORT HAIR. I NEED HAIR LIKE CHICO OR KORTAJARENA. ALSO I HAVE TERRIBLE FACIAL HAIR GENTICS SO I'M NOT SHAVING AT 17

i will moneymax later but i'm 17 so how the fuck i can survive my whole youth? I will never betabux, i don't wamt kids, wife and familly. When i will be old i want be alone.

tell me how the fuck i can cope to survive few years when i will be able to surgerymax? Also i won't be able to slay 16-18 jb's and that's all i want

Dude if u are 30 and looks like 24 u can still slay JBs, time is running out, u better fucking hurry.

Saw your pics

This is what you need to do:

Fix skin
Haircut
Workout

The only surgery you need is a chin implant for more forward projection
did you saw my nose, subuman mouth and philtrum?

Ur not even ugly, shitty skin af but fix that and you will look decent.
Decent? I will be max 4 psl so with my retarded mind is not enough even for ltr with my oneits and being cucked. Even if i start go out and get gf she would just cheat on my on the party with chads. It's so fucking painfull. I was at party once and it was painfull to watch chad that have gf slaying my oneits. Fuck that. I need to surgeries to ascend, but it's so fuckin hard to survive few years

inject T now

Decent? I will be max 4 psl so with my retarded mind is not enough even for ltr with my oneits and being cucked. Even if i start go out and get gf she would just cheat on my on the party with chads. It's so fucking painfull. I was at party once and it was painfull to watch chad that have gf slaying my oneits. Fuck that. I need to surgeries to ascend, but it's so fuckin hard to survive few years
You are normie facially and are very tall. I can show you my subhuman short lower third if you want and I kissed 4 girls at 5’6-7? lol

Ok then add in lip lift and alar base reduction rhino. Either way, it's not over for you yet. You need to be patient and just take baby steps into looksmaxing, good luck man

low iq thread, get on Accutane and fix your diet asap, and lose body fat.

find a different oneitis, she sounds like a hoe
no one in this world is irreplaceable, not even yourself, so you gotta move on or its over

You are normie facially and are very tall. I can show you my subhuman short lower third if you want and I kissed 4 girls at 5’6-7? lol
were they at least averge? Also you're not retarded like me. You will say just work on ot, go out, but if you were born like that it's not that simple. I already have status of weird guy, so foids aren't intrested in guys like me who is emotionaly unstable, weird, introvert and don't like get drunk, dance and do this stuff.

find a different oneitis, she sounds like a hoe
no one in this world is irreplaceable, not even yourself, so you gotta move on or its over
i have like 8 oneits and every one of them is whore. Every woman is whore becouse she wants chad. My oneits losed they virginities with chads that i know and it hurts so much. every time when i find new oneit, i find out she's a whore like and other foid

this is the price to pay for being aware

this is the price to pay for being aware
if i had legit 6 psl chadlite face i would be happy even as a blackpiled one. With my heigh, frame and gymceling i would mog every chadlite in my town.

What’s a whore to you? A girl with n count of 1-4 isn’t really a whore at 17 bro. think about how much dick she can get, there are 15 girls with n counts of 10..
were they at least averge? Also you're not retarded like me. You will say just work on ot, go out, but if you were born like that it's not that simple. I already have status of weird guy, so foids aren't intrested in guys like me who is emotionaly unstable, weird, introvert and don't like get drunk, dance and do this stuff.

i have like 8 oneits and every one of them is whore. Every woman is whore becouse she wants chad. My oneits losed they virginities with chads that i know and it hurts so much. every time when i find new oneit, i find out she's a whore like and other foid
Yes i showed people from PSL and all of the girls I kissed/done stuff with were rated 4-6 PSL

I'm 17, don't have money, and no idea how to get them.

What’s a whore to you? A girl with n count of 1-4 isn’t really a whore at 17 bro. think about how much dick she can get, there are 15 girls with n counts of 10..
For me if she fucked guy that wasn't her bf, she's a whore. Especially if she was drunk at the party and she did it with chad that i hate. But realy i want virgin don't know how i could handle gf that wasn't virgin before me. Foid lose ther v card with chads so she will remember that this chad mog me to oblivion.

if you have enough time you can wageslave in a part-time job, otherwise when you reach 18 years old you can become a human guinea pig like me and earn 3000 dollars in 2 weeks.

if you have enough time you can wageslave in a part-time job, otherwise when you reach 18 years old you can become a human guinea pig like me and earn 3000 dollars in 2 weeks.
Today was last day of work on construction on Holiday, so i made some money.